General Mattis vows for a MASSIVE MILITARY STRIKE against North Korea

Yep, nothing new. The government is going to continue to sit back and do nothing as NK keeps chugging along working on their missiles and nuclear program. Why do we continue to threaten to do something to them if they don't stop... if when they don't stop we just take a step back and draw a new line in the sand? The U.S. government is becoming weaker and weaker by the minute, full of nothing but hot air.
So you are saying that Trump is weak unless he attacks, which means that you want war.

You may continue wanking off now

No dumbass. I'm saying quit threatening to do something if you aren't going to do it. It's a sign of weakness.

Reality check, people.
IF North Korea attacks us or our allies. Which they haven't. And don't plan to. The beat goes on....
They launched a missile over Japan the other day......................

Got that kid
Yes. And they did not HIT Japan. Obviously if Mattis was referring to Kim Jung Un's missile testing, we would have struck NK already.
Missile tests over land can not continue as when one lands with a nuke millions are already dead or dying. That said North Korea is doing this on purpose so that we shoot these missiles down, and they can learn what our anti missile capabilities actually are. Mattis is quite aware of this, as you are NOT......................

Yep, nothing new. The government is going to continue to sit back and do nothing as NK keeps chugging along working on their missiles and nuclear program. Why do we continue to threaten to do something to them if they don't stop... if when they don't stop we just take a step back and draw a new line in the sand? The U.S. government is becoming weaker and weaker by the minute, full of nothing but hot air.
You must be talking about the previous admins who left this mess for the next guy.

Quit with the bullshit rhetoric. North Korea has been threatening the U.S. for decades.

So you are saying that Trump is weak unless he attacks, which means that you want war.

No dumbass. I'm saying quit threatening to do something if you aren't going to do it. It's a sign of weakness.
How would you know what the military is going to do? They don't send the plans to CNN like jughead did.

Last edited:
It IS frustrating, but Mattis is warning KJU not to miss. If he hits land, the shit hits the fan.
Why don't we try diplomacy while we're shitting back and watching all this? At least we could say we tried. But we can't go in with our current stiff necked attitude that we're not budging and we're going to continue to pretend NK doesn't have nukes. Figure that one out.

You must be talking about the previous admins who left this mess for the next guy.

Quit with the bullshit rhetoric. North Korea has been threatening the U.S. for decades.
Indeed they have, and as I stated previous admins did nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

Trust me, there are more nuke subs around North Korea than there are IQ points in your brain. You are equating Trump with Obooba your hero.............................Mistake

Indeed they have, and as I stated previous admins did nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

No, you always want to blame it on Obama... and that's false. It's been going on for a lot longer than just when he was in office.

Reality check, people.
IF North Korea attacks us or our allies. Which they haven't. And don't plan to. The beat goes on....

Got that kid
Yes. And they did not HIT Japan. Obviously if Mattis was referring to Kim Jung Un's missile testing, we would have struck NK already.
Missile tests over land can not continue as when one lands with a nuke millions are already dead or dying. That said North Korea is doing this on purpose so that we shoot these missiles down, and they can learn what our anti missile capabilities actually are. Mattis is quite aware of this, as you are NOT......................
I see. So why haven't we flattened him yet? He "attacked" the Pacific Ocean, that's why.

Trust me, there are more nuke subs around North Korea than there are IQ points in your brain. You are equating Trump with Obooba your hero.............................Mistake

And that has NOTHING to do with the post I just made. Why can't you stay on topic? You going to pivot to abortion or some other shit topic next?

I said, QUIT THREATENING TO ATTACK NORTH KOREA IF THEY DON'T STOP TESTING MISSILES AND WORKING ON THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM... IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO KEEP YOUR WORD.

Do I need to write that in crayon for you to understand?

It IS frustrating, but Mattis is warning KJU not to miss. If he hits land, the shit hits the fan.
Why don't we try diplomacy while we're shitting back and watching all this? At least we could say we tried. But we can't go in with our current stiff necked attitude that we're not budging and we're going to continue to pretend NK doesn't have nukes. Figure that one out.

The problem I have is, this makes the United States look like coward idiots to the rest of the world, and most importantly to terrorists organizations when we make empty threats.

Reality check, people.

Got that kid
I see. So why haven't we flattened him yet? He "attacked" the Pacific Ocean, that's why.
Would you feel safe is a missile flew directly over you and landed in the ocean?

You are a senile pig and a piece of shit, see you are now directly defending Kim, which is why the NSA is watching you..................

No, you always want to blame it on Obama... and that's false. It's been going on for a lot longer than just when he was in office.
You can't read very well can you? I never mentioned Obama, I said "previous admins" plural. Why do you have to lie all the time?

The problem I have is, this makes the United States look like coward idiots to the rest of the world, and most importantly to terrorists organizations when we make empty threats.
Obama got the world looking at us like cowards all by himself.

And that has NOTHING to do with the post I just made. Why can't you stay on topic? You going to pivot to abortion or some other shit topic next?

I said, QUIT THREATENING TO ATTACK NORTH KOREA IF THEY DON'T STOP TESTING MISSILES AND WORKING ON THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM... IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO KEEP YOUR WORD.

Yea asswipe, use your crayons....................................

Bada bing bada boom

You can't read very well can you? I never mentioned Obama, I said "previous admins" plural. Why do you have to lie all the time?

I've read your posts in other threads as well. You blame Obama. So what is it then? Are you a flip-flopper, or not? Put your cards on the table. Do you blame ALL the previous administrations for the current situation or just Obama?

I've read your posts in other threads as well. You blame Obama. So what is it then? Are you a flip-flopper, or not? Put your cards on the table. Do you blame ALL the previous administrations for the current situation or just Obama?
I have proven you wrong and then you continue to twist and spin, like all lib scum. Goodbye.

U.S. defense chief Mattis threatens 'massive military response' if N.Korea attacks

Will this include water balloons? or fire and fury?

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday threatened a "massive military response" to any attack on the United States or its allies after North Korea conducted its most powerful nuclear test to date.

Speaking outside the White House, Mattis said: "Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming."

Mattis said Washington was not looking for the "total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. But as I said, we have many options to do so
its a great idea, its time to liberate people of NK, my 105 % support to U.S. defense chief Mattis and his great nation ...

I have reduced you to the blithering idiot that you are by exposing that you are defending North Korea............

Yea asswipe, use your crayons....................................

Bada bing bada boom

Glad you finally admit your shortcomings. And why is this in Politics? Do you understand you can create threads in other parts of the forum other than Politics?

This thread is about Current events...

Forum List

Back