General Mattis vows for a MASSIVE MILITARY STRIKE against North Korea

Quit with the bullshit rhetoric. North Korea has been threatening the U.S. for decades.
Indeed they have, and as I stated previous admins did nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

No, you always want to blame it on Obama... and that's false. It's been going on for a lot longer than just when he was in office.
You can't read very well can you? I never mentioned Obama, I said "previous admins" plural. Why do you have to lie all the time?

I've read your posts in other threads as well. You blame Obama. So what is it then? Are you a flip-flopper, or not? Put your cards on the table. Do you blame ALL the previous administrations for the current situation or just Obama?
I have reduced you to the blithering idiot that you are by exposing that you are defending North Korea............

How the fuck am I defending North Korea Assman? I'm asking Mike to clarify his position once and for all since he takes a different one in each thread.

Reality check, people.
IF North Korea attacks us or our allies. Which they haven't. And don't plan to. The beat goes on....
They launched a missile over Japan the other day......................

Got that kid
Yes. And they did not HIT Japan. Obviously if Mattis was referring to Kim Jung Un's missile testing, we would have struck NK already.
Missile tests over land can not continue as when one lands with a nuke millions are already dead or dying. That said North Korea is doing this on purpose so that we shoot these missiles down, and they can learn what our anti missile capabilities actually are. Mattis is quite aware of this, as you are NOT......................
I see. So why haven't we flattened him yet? He "attacked" the Pacific Ocean, that's why.
Would you feel safe is a missile flew directly over you and landed in the ocean?

You are a senile pig and a piece of shit, see you are now directly defending Kim, which is why the NSA is watching you..................
Now here I've been polite and all today, and you're going to start calling me names because I'm not impressed with your chest puffing and pretending to know more than anyone else here? Well, buddy, you DON'T know more than the rest of us and you're obviously aching to have Trump push the button. Why not just say that instead of your pathetic "I know more than all of you" routine?

AND, you have made it into my Hall of Flame.

Quit with the bullshit rhetoric. North Korea has been threatening the U.S. for decades.
Indeed they have, and as I stated previous admins did nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

No, you always want to blame it on Obama... and that's false. It's been going on for a lot longer than just when he was in office.
You can't read very well can you? I never mentioned Obama, I said "previous admins" plural. Why do you have to lie all the time?

I've read your posts in other threads as well. You blame Obama. So what is it then? Are you a flip-flopper, or not? Put your cards on the table. Do you blame ALL the previous administrations for the current situation or just Obama?
I have proven you wrong and then you continue to twist and spin, like all lib scum. Goodbye.

No you haven't. You've proven you are a flip-flopper and take whatever position is convenient for you in a thread.

I have proven you wrong and then you continue to twist and spin, like all lib scum. Goodbye.
I actually have these numbnuts defending Kim Jong-un, they have no idea how dumb they are

They launched a missile over Japan the other day......................

Got that kid
Yes. And they did not HIT Japan. Obviously if Mattis was referring to Kim Jung Un's missile testing, we would have struck NK already.
Missile tests over land can not continue as when one lands with a nuke millions are already dead or dying. That said North Korea is doing this on purpose so that we shoot these missiles down, and they can learn what our anti missile capabilities actually are. Mattis is quite aware of this, as you are NOT......................
I see. So why haven't we flattened him yet? He "attacked" the Pacific Ocean, that's why.
Would you feel safe is a missile flew directly over you and landed in the ocean?

You are a senile pig and a piece of shit, see you are now directly defending Kim, which is why the NSA is watching you..................
Now here I've been polite and all today, and you're going to start calling me names because I'm not impressed with your chest puffing and pretending to know more than anyone else here? Well, buddy, you DON'T know more than the rest of us and you're obviously aching to have Trump push the button. Why not just say that instead of your pathetic "I know more than all of you" routine?

Why are you defending Kim Jong-un's missile program? Are you a North Korean spy? or a commie or both

So you are saying that Trump is weak unless he attacks, which means that you want war.

You may continue wanking off now

No dumbass. I'm saying quit threatening to do something if you aren't going to do it. It's a sign of weakness.
Trust me, there are more nuke subs around North Korea than there are IQ points in your brain. You are equating Trump with Obooba your hero.............................Mistake

And that has NOTHING to do with the post I just made. Why can't you stay on topic? You going to pivot to abortion or some other shit topic next?

I said, QUIT THREATENING TO ATTACK NORTH KOREA IF THEY DON'T STOP TESTING MISSILES AND WORKING ON THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM... IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO KEEP YOUR WORD.

Do I need to write that in crayon for you to understand?

Yea asswipe, use your crayons....................................

Bada bing bada boom

Glad you finally admit your shortcomings. And why is this in Politics? Do you understand you can create threads in other parts of the forum other than Politics?

This thread is about Current events...

LOL so you are saying that the North Korean missile standoff is not a political matter. Kid you are seriously delusional and need mental assistance pronto. You are mocking yourself with every word you type

Why are you defending Kim Jong-un's missile program? Are you a North Korean spy? or a commie or both

In a matter of just a couple posts you went from saying I wanted to start a war, to saying I'm defending North Korea. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You really are a "special" little boy aren't you?

No dumbass. I'm saying quit threatening to do something if you aren't going to do it. It's a sign of weakness.
Trust me, there are more nuke subs around North Korea than there are IQ points in your brain. You are equating Trump with Obooba your hero.............................Mistake

And that has NOTHING to do with the post I just made. Why can't you stay on topic? You going to pivot to abortion or some other shit topic next?

I said, QUIT THREATENING TO ATTACK NORTH KOREA IF THEY DON'T STOP TESTING MISSILES AND WORKING ON THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM... IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO KEEP YOUR WORD.

Bada bing bada boom

Glad you finally admit your shortcomings. And why is this in Politics? Do you understand you can create threads in other parts of the forum other than Politics?

LOL so you are saying that the North Korean missile standoff is not a political matter. Kid you are seriously delusional and need mental assistance pronto. You are mocking yourself with every word you type

No... this thread shouldn't be in Politics like the other hundreds of threads you start here.

I'm not. I was simply pointing out that there is no change in our position, based on what Mattis said. He's said it before and like Lewdog said, when we keep talking big and not producing, it makes us look weak. No one liked it when Obama backed off his red line with Syria, so that should tell you it is best not to idly draw red lines when you don't plan on doing anything.

Bada bing bada boom

No... this thread shouldn't be in Politics like the other hundreds of threads you start here.

This thread is here, it certainly does pertain to the most SERIOUS POLITICAL MATTER ON THE EARTH PRESENTLY.

U.S. defense chief Mattis threatens 'massive military response' if N.Korea attacks

Will this include water balloons? or fire and fury?

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday threatened a "massive military response" to any attack on the United States or its allies after North Korea conducted its most powerful nuclear test to date.

Speaking outside the White House, Mattis said: "Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming."

Mattis said Washington was not looking for the "total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. But as I said, we have many options to do so

LOL tell us again that the North Korean missile situation does not pertain to politics.

Do you have schizophrenia, or do you just act like you do on message boards

I'm not. I was simply pointing out that there is no change in our position, based on what Mattis said. He's said it before and like Lewdog said, when we keep talking big and not producing, it makes us look weak. No one liked it when Obama backed off his red line with Syria, so that should tell you it is best not to idly draw red lines when you don't plan on doing anything.

Obama made us weak, idiots like you helped him. Trump has North Korea surrounded by conventional and nuclear arms.................And you are certainly defending Kim when you call the USA weak.

Got that old bag

Bada bing bada boom

This thread is here, it certainly does pertain to the most SERIOUS POLITICAL MATTER ON THE EARTH PRESENTLY.

U.S. defense chief Mattis threatens 'massive military response' if N.Korea attacks

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday threatened a "massive military response" to any attack on the United States or its allies after North Korea conducted its most powerful nuclear test to date.

Speaking outside the White House, Mattis said: "Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming."

Mattis said Washington was not looking for the "total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. But as I said, we have many options to do so

LOL tell us again that the North Korean missile situation does not pertain to politics.

You THINK EVERY thread you make is Political.

This thread is in Current Events, like this one should be.

Why a U.S. Military Strike against N.Korea would be disastrous

I would be preemptive.

Bada bing bada boom

So there is no political debate on how to handle the North Korea situation in your opinion......
So there is no political diplomacy currently under way to avoid a war in your opinion.

Kid give up, you have a low IQ, that you are using to call the USA weak which helps Kim Jong-un which makes you a traitor

So there is no political debate on how to handle the North Korea situation in your opinion......
So there is no political diplomacy currently under way to avoid a war in your opinion.

Kid give up, you have a low IQ, that you are using to call the USA weak which helps Kim Jong-un which makes you a traitor

Your OP mentions NOTHING about anything political. Your thread is nothing but a retread. You claimed I WANTED to start a war with North Korea... and now you keep saying I want to help North Korea. You are one of the worst kinds of idiots, and that is one that thinks they are much smarter than they really are.

And the fact you keep challenging my intelligence is laughable.

Your OP mentions NOTHING about anything political. Your thread is nothing but a retread. You claimed I WANTED to start a war with North Korea... and now you keep saying I want to help North Korea. You are one of the worst kinds of idiots, and that is one that thinks they are much smarter than they really are.

The following is the OP, the fact that you can not find anything even remotely political about the North Korean situation is evidence of severe delusion, or complete ignorance.

Again Lew you are jerking yourself off here in public, you are also helping North Korea by calling the USA weak

The following is the OP, the fact that you can not find anything even remotely political about the North Korean situation is evidence of severe delusion, or complete ignorance.

Again Lew you are jerking yourself off here in public, you are also helping North Korea by calling the USA weak

Yep, and your reading comprehension still fails no matter how many times you read it. It is NOT political. It's a Current Event.

I didn't call the U.S. weak... I said if they continue to make empty threats it makes them look weak. Dear lord, just log off now before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Yep, and your reading comprehension still fails no matter how many times you read it. It is NOT political. It's a Current Event.

I didn't call the U.S. weak... I said if they continue to make empty threats it makes them look weak. Dear lord, just log off now before you make yourself look even more stupid.

LOL CNN says its political.......

North Korea's Kim to Trump: It's your move - CNNPolitics

Can you get your Mommy to helpy you?

And please... quit dreaming about watching me jack off. This is the second time you've mentioned it. :cheeky-smiley-018:

LOL CNN says its political.......

North Korea's Kim to Trump: It's your move - CNNPolitics

Can you get your Mommy to helpy you?

So NOW you want to quote CNN? The same CNN you say is fake news?

Forum List

Back