General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Cowanda, Myeshia, La David? Really? My God!

what does your God think of that?
Meathead is a hardcore racist and apparently thinks it is cool to make fun or disparage a killed in action soldiers name. He had a name unfamiliar to Meathead and was of African American heritage so to Meathead his life was not as worthy as a guy with a white guy sounding name.
I'm thinking your support of the NFL player kneeling for our anthem disrespects them on every level.

what does your God think of that?
Meathead is a hardcore racist and apparently thinks it is cool to make fun or disparage a killed in action soldiers name. He had a name unfamiliar to Meathead and was of African American heritage so to Meathead his life was not as worthy as a guy with a white guy sounding name.
Cowanda, Myeshia and La David are African names? Really?
They are names used by African Americans here in America. If you lived here you would know that. But you don't live in America so you are far removed from American culture.
I don't care what color you are, why the fuck would you name your daughter Cowanda?!

Piganda was already taken?
More then likely a person gave the mother of the deceased soldier got that name due to her families history going back to the slave days. It is an interpretation of an African word that means "origin" or original. The name has probably been used in America for longer than your family has been here or there was even a United States.

"Earlier this week, Trump falsely claimed that former President Barack Obama didn't call families of fallen service members, later suggesting reporters contact his chief of staff, John Kelly, whose son was killed in Afghanistan, to ask if Obama reached out to him."

^ "Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly is "disgusted and frustrated" by the way his son's death has become politicized." BY TRUMP!
Obama only celebrated soldiers like berghdal. That was his respect for our troops.

Why are you guys arguing over this stupid shit?
What he may or may not have said to one person has no effect on the rest of us.
You fuel the shitstorm trying to defend shit that doesn't fucking matter.

EVERYONE knew before the election that Trump has very little class yet he was still elected. Stop fighting with the fake outragers and move on to topics that actually matter.

Wow, using General Kelly's deceased son to score political points against Obama because he hates Obama that much.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
Which is what you're doing right now to "score" against the GOP.

You all look like a bunch of low life retards right now fighting over this nonsensical irrelevant shit.

Last I checked we elected presidents in this country not chaplains or grief counselors.

Idiots

got it so if someone finds using Kelly's dead son as anything other than being ok, they are trying to score points by not liking what Trump said.

Grampa has come to the conclusion that if you dont like anything Trump says or how he says it its all because of politics. Not because he chooses the shittiest words and easily proven to be a lie
Equally as stupid as rderp

But not incorrect :afro:

And thats all that matters

So the witnesses are guys who have sold their souls to work for the most dishonest president in history?

That's Trump's proof???????
My goodness you still polished Obama's knob after he lied about 4 Americans dying because of his incompetence. Then you voted for the bitch that lied to the families, at their funeral. You have no credibility. Now if Trump disrespected the wife, I will hold that against him, but the way liberals lie about him many times in a day. I doubt it happened.

Wow, using General Kelly's deceased son to score political points against Obama because he hates Obama that much.

You all look like a bunch of low life retards right now fighting over this nonsensical irrelevant shit.

Last I checked we elected presidents in this country not chaplains or grief counselors.

Idiots

got it so if someone finds using Kelly's dead son as anything other than being ok, they are trying to score points by not liking what Trump said.

Grampa has come to the conclusion that if you dont like anything Trump says or how he says it its all because of politics. Not because he chooses the shittiest words and easily proven to be a lie

None of this matters. You're fucking dumber than rderp if you think it does.

His lies dont matter? Of course they do because he told them for a reason and you believe them for a reason.

Trumps words do matter.

EVERYONE knew before the election that Trump has very little class yet he was still elected. Stop fighting with the fake outragers and move on to topics that actually matter.

So its ok to not have class and its everyone elses fault when they react to someone with no class. But having no class is ok because yanno, Trump.

I still stand by my account of the call b/t @realDonaldTrump and Myesha Johnson. That is her name, Mr. Trump. Not "the woman" or "the wife."

— Rep Frederica Wilson (@RepWilson) October 18, 2017

Trump said he has proof Wilson fabricated her claim, but neither he nor the White House immediately provided any evidence or explanation by what he meant.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, a family member who raised Johnson, told CNN Wednesday that Wilson's account of the call between Trump and Johnson's widow, Myeshia, was "very accurate." She said she was in the car when the call happened.

Trump, Dem congresswoman feud over his remarks to widow of fallen soldier - CNNPolitics

General Kelly and others were in the room with Trump.

Idiots

But again, what I said is not incorrect and thats all that matters.

I still stand by my account of the call b/t @realDonaldTrump and Myesha Johnson. That is her name, Mr. Trump. Not "the woman" or "the wife."

— Rep Frederica Wilson (@RepWilson) October 18, 2017

Trump said he has proof Wilson fabricated her claim, but neither he nor the White House immediately provided any evidence or explanation by what he meant.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, a family member who raised Johnson, told CNN Wednesday that Wilson's account of the call between Trump and Johnson's widow, Myeshia, was "very accurate." She said she was in the car when the call happened.

Trump, Dem congresswoman feud over his remarks to widow of fallen soldier - CNNPolitics

General Kelly and others were in the room with Trump.

So were curtains and both Kelly and the Curtains havent given a statement

His lies dont matter? Of course they do because he told them for a reason and you believe them for a reason.

Trumps words do matter.

So its ok to not have class and its everyone elses fault when they react to someone with no class. But having no class is ok because yanno, Trump.
Your fake outrage doesn't matter. This news story doesn't matter. And his lack of class was already known so what do you think all your sniveling about it is going to accomplish?

Idiots

But again, what I said is not incorrect and thats all that matters.
Shallow. Toe deep shallow

Unbelievably the bitch Congresswoman demanded to bitch out the President in the car. What a ****. Master Sergeant denied her. Tell me she didn't politicize this like crazy.

Democrats hate that Trump is exposing them for being haters of our military and police. It’s why they’re working overtime to change the narrative.

Democrats have no shame. They’ll do and say anything to accomplish their goal.

The story is based on what the wife and witnesses to the phone call stated. So, as it stands there are at least three or maybe four witnesses to confirm what has been reported, an 0 witnesses and 0 evidence to support what the liar in chief said. Gen. Kelly who is alleged to have been present when the call was made has declined to comment.
If Kelly was there...I imagine he was cringing as Trump spoke

Democrats hate that Trump is exposing them for being haters of our military and police. It’s why they’re working overtime to change the narrative.

Democrats have no shame. They’ll do and say anything to accomplish their goal.
Why didn't Trump mention the Niger attacks for twelve days if he is such a supporter of our military?

Too busy being pissed at Tillerson for calling him a fucking moron

Idiots
One thing to keep in mind is most presidents ignore this crap and don't get sucked into these stupid fights. Trump seems to find this impossible.

Last edited:

Idiots
One thing to keep in mind. Most presidents ignore this crap and don't get sucked into these stupid fights. Trump seems to find this impossible.
I think he is like this board. He relishes the turmoil.

Forum List

Back