Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

And yet Andrew Weissman is FAR more likely to go to prison over the affair than Gen. Flynn is.
No he isn't. Delusional cultist pap....

He IS being held in contempt by Judge Sullivan..

That's not a good sign for the coup plotters.

Remember, Sullivan read the Weissman team the RIOT ACT for the highly unethical behavior

flynn-emmit-sullivan.png

Weissman VERY likely committed perjury in this matter, on top of hiding exculpatory evidence.

too Bad he pled guilty
Motion to withdraw can be done prior to sentencing. Which will be filed Monday according to sources. With the coercion and fabrication of evidence this is going away, like it should have anyway..
You're delusional. Mikey lied, Mikey was convicted, and Mikey will pay the price.
I hope Flynn sues Comey for every penny he has.

Why Comey? Mueller and Weissman would seem more directly entangled. But they both have immunity. The only thing that can happen is that they can be charged with Contempt - which has already happened in the case of Weissman.

The level of corruption in this affair is unprecedented.

too Bad he pled guilty
Motion to withdraw can be done prior to sentencing. Which will be filed Monday according to sources. With the coercion and fabrication of evidence this is going away, like it should have anyway..
You're delusional. Mikey lied, Mikey was convicted, and Mikey will pay the price.
Me too! While he is losing that lawsuit, lots of juicy details would become public.

I guess appointing a foreign agent as head of our national security was a poor choice...

too Bad he pled guilty
Me too! While he is losing that lawsuit, lots of juicy details would become public.

I guess appointing a foreign agent as head of our national security was a poor choice...
Page, Papadopoulis , Flynn and Manafort have a strong case against the Obama DOJ, Obama admin, and the FBI.....and civil suits on Brennan, Comey, Stzrok....

Okay, well, I'm sure Trump's DOJ will jump right on this.:rolleyes:

In other words, you don't have a problem with crime, as long as it's a government employee committing the crime.

How long have you been a fascist?
And yet another Trumpster just makes it up. "In other words...", followed by a lie.

This is like a virus with you people. You just make shit up as you go, like your hero.

And yet another Trumpster just makes it up. "In other words...", followed by a lie.

This is like a virus with you people. You just make shit up as you go, like your hero.

Riiiiight. The next time you condemn government/Democratic corruption will be the FIRST time that you've condemned government/Democratic corruption.

Riiiiight. The next time you condemn government/Democratic corruption will be the FIRST time that you've condemned government/Democratic corruption.
Another lie.

I just let you folks go. And watch. Trying to communicate with someone in a vacuum is pointless.

You know Mac, you Communists attacking LEGITIMATE journalism is Orwellian. Clearly you're trying to destroy freedom of the press.
I am? Quote me. You guys never seem to be able to do that. You'd rather just make it up as you go.

And you think Breitbart legitimate journalism. Cool.
What about Wikileaks ?
Wikileaks' document dumps that shook world
Not in my book. That's just more of a repository of contributions than it is people practicing journalism, isn't it? (although I admit I don't visit the site myself).

Not in my book. That's just more of a repository of contributions than it is people practicing journalism, isn't it? (although I admit I don't visit the site myself).
The American people need the truth no matter who it comes from.
If it's factual, sure, although I have no problem with government keeping certain tactical/strategic matters secret.

The American people need the truth no matter who it comes from.
If it's factual, sure, although I have no problem with government keeping certain tactical/strategic matters secret.

Like this; ?
Did China hacking of Clinton emails lead to death of CIA spies?
It sickens the mind that anyone could possibly be so irresponsible. It sickens the conscience to see these concerns dismissed by our Justice Department in its “investigation” of the Hillary email scandal.

The truth is Hillary’s email server was almost certainly hacked by China, and Russia, and Iran, and North Korea. It was almost certainly also hacked by Great Britain, France, Israel and German intelligence.

It would only make sense. So the Chinese, and the Russians and the Iranians and North Korea, and Great Britain, and France, and Germany and Israel all hacked Hillary’s server. They all have copies of her emails, including the 33,000 deleted ones.

Forum List

Back