Gee, what a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Nurses blast government and hospital responses to coronavirus

Nurses fighting the spread of coronavirus unleashed a flood of criticism on the federal government and their employers Thursday, saying they have been left poorly equipped to care for their patients and protect themselves amid the outbreak.

Members of the union National Nurses United said they have faced shifting guidelines and a shortage of supplies as the tally of known infections has increased. They called on the Centers for Disease Control to quickly increase testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and demanded that federal officials implement emergency standards for hospitals and clinics around the country.

“The CDC has been behind the ball at almost every step of the way,” said Jane Thomason, an industrial hygienist for the union.

Bonnie Castillo, a registered nurse and the union’s executive director, said nurses were confident they could help contain the spread of the virus, but only if “we are given the protections and resources we need to do our jobs.”
..................................................................................................................
Those nurses must all be liberals with TDS, right Trumpleton's? It's obvious they have a hidden, deep state-like agenda, right Trumpleton's? Wow, talk about fake news, right Trumpleton's?

It just isn't possible that any government agency under the leader of his most excellent and infallible Dear Leader could possibly be unprepared to deal with the outbreak of the c-virus, right Trumpleton's? Those nurses should just shut up and do their jobs, right Trumpleton's?

You may begin making excuses for Donzo the Orange Clown now.

Nurses fighting the spread of coronavirus unleashed a flood of criticism on the federal government and their employers Thursday, saying they have been left poorly equipped to care for their patients and protect themselves amid the outbreak.

Members of the union National Nurses United said they have faced shifting guidelines and a shortage of supplies as the tally of known infections has increased. They called on the Centers for Disease Control to quickly increase testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and demanded that federal officials implement emergency standards for hospitals and clinics around the country.

“The CDC has been behind the ball at almost every step of the way,” said Jane Thomason, an industrial hygienist for the union.

Bonnie Castillo, a registered nurse and the union’s executive director, said nurses were confident they could help contain the spread of the virus, but only if “we are given the protections and resources we need to do our jobs.”
..................................................................................................................
Those nurses must all be liberals with TDS, right Trumpleton's? It's obvious they have a hidden, deep state-like agenda, right Trumpleton's? Wow, talk about fake news, right Trumpleton's?

It just isn't possible that any government agency under the leader of his most excellent and infallible Dear Leader could possibly be unprepared to deal with the outbreak of the c-virus, right Trumpleton's? Those nurses should just shut up and do their jobs, right Trumpleton's?

You may begin making excuses for Donzo the Orange Clown now.

Union nurses? Fuck 'em and fire every damned one of them.

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic. :icon_rolleyes:

Most all of those masks and a huge part of other medical supplies are manufactured in China, and they're using them up like crazy. You can thank the Democrats for that shit, especially Bill Clinton.

Trump got alot of shit for his "America first" platform and trying to reduce our dependency on countries like China.

Perhaps it'll take a couple thousand deaths from COVID-19, before people start getting a clue.

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic. :icon_rolleyes:

Most all of those masks and a huge part of other medical supplies are manufactured in China, and they're using them up like crazy. You can thank the Democrats for that shit, especially Bill Clinton.

Trump got alot of shit for his "America first" platform and trying to reduce our dependency on countries like China.

Perhaps it'll take a couple thousand deaths from COVID-19, before people start getting a clue.

you really took the title of the thread as a challenge and choose to one up it by being the biggest whiny snowflake of the bunch.

you really took the title of the thread as a challenge and choose to one up it by being the biggest whiny snowflake of the bunch.

I have no idea what your definition of "snowflake" is, but I"m not about to melt while people are dropping like flies around me.

We're hunkered down for whatever happens: Food, water, medical supplies and PPE, communications gear, enough guns and ammo for a small army...

Bring on the apocalypse, we're ready for it.

tenor.gif

I have no idea what your definition of "snowflake" is, but I"m not about to melt while people are dropping like flies around me.

We're hunkered down for whatever happens: Food, water, medical supplies and PPE, communications gear, enough guns and ammo for a small army...

Watch out for those black helicopters flying overhead, they are not your friend

Watch out for those black helicopters flying overhead, they are not your friend

I don't live anywhere near an airport, dumbass. :21:

Are you responsible for emptying the shelves at Costco of toilet paper?

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic.
I was wondering what lie right wing media was promoting to defend the fact we didn't get prepared for the virus. Now I know.

We're so far out in the country, we use pine cones. :laughing0301:

The liberal media stokes a panic, the masses buy up all the face masks, and the left blames Trump classic.
I was wondering what lie right wing media was promoting to defend the fact we didn't get prepared for the virus. Now I know.

Why is it you're so dependent on the government to tell you to prepare for shit like this? Do they wipe your butt for you when you use the bathroom too?

I swear, the power grid could go down you your poor slobs would be dead within a week, and I would end up owning your stuff.

Well................all I can say about that is I wish the government was as prepared as you are.

OTOH, your attitude of "I've got mine let the rest suffer" is not exactly exemplary.

Why is it you're so dependent on the government to tell you to prepare for shit like this?
I going to give you a pass for that self-evident bit of idiocy.

We're so far out in the country, we use pine cones. :laughing0301:
Oh my.

Well................all I can say about that is I wish the government was as prepared as you are.

OTOH, your attitude of "I've got mine let the rest suffer" is not exactly exemplary.
What's so bad about his attitude? He's not responsible for people that can't take care of themselves.

Well................all I can say about that is too bad you're so dependent on your precious government to save you. That's what those poor slobs did during Hurricane Katrina, and look how it turned out for them. They died.

And yes, I do have mine. I could care less about setting an example for you because whatever happens, that's more air for the rest of us, oxygen thief.

What's so bad about his attitude? He's not responsible for people that can't take care of themselves.
It's the cavalier attitude............not having any empathy for the unprepared I was reacting to. It's slightly sociopathic.

Forum List

Back