Gday from Australia !

I'm saying Troll...

so when an intellectual type enters your field of vision

you say troll . ok and thank you for expressing your level of consciousness

at this current time .. I send back forgiveness for your unfounded branding of one such as I am

so rejoice ! then be at peace

namaste

- : )

What part of Australia are you from?

And why have you got an aboriginal pic, but are signing off in an Indian dialect

Many Blessings

I am a Sovereign Being of this Planet , you may be also ..

I do study the Ancients and realize their wisdom .. from many differing cultures

does this comfort you ? im interested in Love and Light

You have to excuse Dems. They are buttsore because Trump is going to be reelected. We dont take them seriously.

2020 will make 2016 look like Elementary School ..

3m9jmn.jpg

Many Blessings petro

it certainly is a very dense frequency at times , yet rejoice

for it is all experience many have heard mention upon

yet either way be at peace

Looks like some people forgot that this forum is to greet folks NOT INSULT THEM.

Anyway...glad rains are helping out with the fires there. I feel so bad for the people and all those animals that perished or are now starving due to nothing to eat.

Welcome to USMB.

Looks like some people forgot that this forum is to greet folks NOT INSULT THEM.

Anyway...glad rains are helping out with the fires there. I feel so bad for the people and all those animals that perished or are now starving due to nothing to eat.

Welcome to USMB.
Let's face it, some on here will insult and attack you if you have the nerve to say you support Trump or have ANYTHING positive to say about him. Dreadful.

Gday ,

and Many Blessings from Australia unto all Hearts ..

I am a Truck Driver that drives Road Trains around Australia

the land out here is cooling down after recent rains .. and we simply LOVE watching POTUS

Make America Great Again !

Trump 2020

Hey...come on over to the Coffee Shop! W don't blow shit up, but I'm sure there are folks in there that would like to discuss it, lol. Its more laid back, so when you need a break...that's the place to be. :)
Got folks all over the place in there...England, Alaska, even a Ruskie.

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Welcome to USMB.
Let's face it, some on here will insult and attack you if you have the nerve to say you support Trump or have ANYTHING positive to say about him. Dreadful.
Doesn't matter the party....a newb needs to be treated nicely in the intro threads. Staff says so and it's common courtesy.

Welcome to USMB.

Thanks for your Kind Thoughts Gracie ,

a blessings it is for me to greet you

Welcome to USMB.

I can relate to what you are dealing with with those fires. I was in that Paradise Fire (California). Lost everything. But....I'm alive and that's all that matters. Hope the same goes for Australia sooner rather than later. Your whole country is burning. :(

Welcome to USMB.

I can relate to what you are dealing with with those fires. I was in that Paradise Fire (California). Lost everything. But....I'm alive and that's all that matters. Hope the same goes for Australia sooner rather than later. Your whole country is burning. :(
Sorry to hear about what happened to you, Gracie. Hope things are getting better for you.

A Very Good Day unto all Beings

Didgeridoo - Yigi Yigi - David Hudson

this is fair dinkum Ancient Original Vibes here

sit back, and relax ~ Tune in to the Ancient ones - : )

Forum List

Back