Hi all!

Silver Cat

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2020
Absaroka
Hi, all!
My name is John, I'm from the middle of nowhere, and just came to join political discussions. I am fond of crazy scenarios, big admiror of nukes and other WMD.
I hope we'll have some fun talking about potentional ways to WWIII.

aloha-hawaii-lettering-and-tropical-plants-vector-20541730.jpg

Hi, all!
My name is John, I'm from the middle of nowhere, and just came to join political discussions. I am fond of crazy scenarios, big admiror of nukes and other WMD.
Welcome to USMB, Silver Cat. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:
Spent most of my adult life in Casper, Wyoming, so I know about remote places. ;)

Welcome who did you vote for in 2016 asking for a friend
Trump, of course.
It is a mere illusion, that we have a choice. In fact, we have not. America shall be great again, or we shall be genocided.
But some of my best friends are Democrates, so it should be not be a problem.

Hi, all!
Welcome, Silver Cat! Make yourself to home. I looked at pics of Absaroka--you really are out there, aren't you? Have a little snack and best of luck.
upload_2020-1-14_7-23-23.png

Hi, all!

mmm .. I'm thinkin finding fellow crazy scenario -sters ought to be pretty easy around here .. :wink_2:

SooOo you seem to like blowing up stuff and your from the middle of nowhere.. I've been there..

Welcome to the USMB and hey, we're fun..:woohoo:

61gRloLqjVL._SY741_.jpg

see you around the board...
I know, here is written "千万両" - "[Wish you] thousand ten thousand liangs [of gold or silver]", but with such sloppy calligraphy it look like "丢西" - "Lost West" (I'm sure, you don't want to wish anything bad).

Forum List

Back