Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

That state doesnt have PA laws for gays like some states do. Michigan i believe? That video was bunked a long time ago.
Just to stop the hacks from saying i want trannies pissing beside little girls, i dont. I fully support a business doing whatever they wish.

And it wouldn't matter.

Muslims should also make the fucking cake.

Religion no matter the god is just bs reason to discriminate.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And it wouldn't matter.

Anyone should be allowed to choose who they serve and what they serve. Anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional as they give one group more protection than another

institutional discrimination is cool when you like the discrimination.. :/

It is DISCRIMINATION to FORCE a cake maker to make a cake that collides with their religious beliefs.

Nobody is advocating JEWISH BAKERIES make cakes honoring HITLER.

WHY do HOMOS get to SHOVE their agenda down everyone else's throats???

And it wouldn't matter.

lol, so you can refuse blacks and disabled people? Please show me where in the constitutions it is unconstitutional. idiot.

Equal protections in the 14th amendment.

Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Gee, I have never heard of a Christian baker turning away someone getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth time.

Ever.

The "Christian" bakers are endorsing adultery. Every day.

These hypocrites are fake Christians.

30avr4z.jpg

And it wouldn't matter.

lol, so you can refuse blacks and disabled people? Please show me where in the constitutions it is unconstitutional. idiot.

Equal protections in the 14th amendment.

If it is truly unconstutional then I guess Jim crow and the whites only signs will be coming back.

Ever wonder what would happen if someone asked a Muslim bakery to make a gay wedding cake? Wonder no more.

Not this piece of crap again?

Not one bakery refused to sell a wedding cake to the guy.

But Crowder sure edited the shit out of the video to confuse you gullible bigots.

It is DISCRIMINATION to FORCE a cake maker to make a cake that collides with their religious beliefs.

Or in this case- a Conservative man pretending to be gay in order to shove his agenda down everyone's throat.

Soooo...what you are saying is...you wish we were more like Muslims.

Most Muslims have brown skin. Most Christians are Caucasian.

That’s the real answer.

A homo orders an ordinary wedding cake, and you think that makes it like a cake honoring Hitler?

I'm pretty sure I've asked you this question before, but...how deep does your tard go?

Or in this case- a Conservative man pretending to be gay in order to shove his agenda down everyone's throat.

What's funny is religious people shove their shit down everyones throat all the time and they're expected to be protected by the law. Why not gays and everyone else? Oh'yess, because religion needs to control or else.

And it wouldn't matter.

The freedom of religion is just as much of a freedom as is gays marrying. Both should have rights and freedoms and should not diminish other's freedoms.

I see both sides trying to shove their agenda down the others throat. Whose rights trumps the others rights?

Forum List

Back