Gavin Newsom: Time to stand up for Tennessee. I’m committing $10,000 to the TN Dem Party

i'm donating 1,000$ to the TN GOP lol

th

The GOP race to the bottom is just getting started. It seems reckless abuse of power is pretty popular among the Trumpbots.

The GOP race to the bottom is just getting started. It seems reckless abuse of power is pretty popular among the Trumpbots.
So how many Trump supporter legislators are in TN? Or you just can't help yourself and have to say Trumpbots?

his money obviously
Not so fast. From what I understand, his new PAC has $10 Million left over from campaign funds that is being channeled into new PAC Political Action Committee (Campaign For Democracy) from his war chest, not his personal bank book. He is just putting already received donations where his mouth is. I am sure the Dems in targeted states will be glad to spend his PAC money, as he tries to get higher visibility in those states, in possible preparation for a National Campaign, but doubt he will gather a following.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom is on the campaign trail, aiming to turn traditionally red states into opportunities for the Democratic Party, with the help of $10 million in funding from his war chest and a newly launched Campaign for Democracy political action committee.

$10,000 isn't the dinner bill at the French Laundry. He'll, it's not even the bar tab.

Yes and Trump has filed for 7 business bankruptcies. Who is the bigger fool Trump, or those who voted for him on account of him being a successful businessman?
Yes and Trump has filed for 7 business bankruptcies.

out of how many companies you stupid bitch?

his name was attached to 500+ companies,

what fucking percentage of 500 is 7?

stop being a twit

Forum List

Back