Gavin Newsom joins Truth Social to call out 'Republican lies,' perceived 'red state murder problem'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I give him credit to join different social media to bring his argument to the forefront.

Free Speech and debate can alter opinions, not censorship and a lack of curiouslty which is what nations such as Canada engage in as our police state drags us into the abyss.

The sad reality is though, the anti-American idiots on twitter who blocked and shadowbanned all the opposing views and many Conservatives are now forcing others to join Truth Social in order to speak to ALL of their constituents, and to enjoy free speech.

The irony...

California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday said he had joined former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social platform to call out "Republican lies."

"I know we’re all on this platform in search for the truth," Newsom said in a video post. "But the truth is I’ve not been able to find a simple explanation for the fact that we have a red state murder problem."

Last edited:
Newsom said in a video post. "But the truth is I’ve not been able to find a simple explanation for the fact that we have a red state murder problem."

It's not so much a red or blue state problem but dem-run (negro prominent) city problem....It is what it is, no use sugar-coating it.

Just like the proggies on this site, he's gonna have a rude awakening when he finds out the censors aren't actively supporting his nonsense & conservatives can give rebuttal to his idiocy without being banned.
It's a lot harder for lefties to win when the deck isn't stacked in their favor, facts are allowed & everybody can see how delusional their positions are.
Good luck Gavin, you & your fellow hive mind progbots may find out social media isn't so fun when your opponents aren't silenced

Just like the proggies on this site, he's gonna have a rude awakening when he finds out the censors aren't actively supporting his nonsense & conservatives can give rebuttal to his idiocy without being banned.
It's a lot harder for lefties to win when the deck isn't stacked in their favor, facts are allowed & everybody can see how delusional their positions are.
Good luck Gavin, you & your fellow hive mind progbots may find out social media isn't so fun when your opponents aren't silenced
As long as Gavin doesn't say mean things about Trump -- he should be ok on the site......

Oddly enough, "Progs" aren't the ones quitting social media platforms and vowing to start their own over their feelings being hurt...

As long as Gavin doesn't say mean things about Trump -- he should be ok on the site......

Oddly enough, "Progs" aren't the ones quitting social media platforms and vowing to start their own over their feelings being hurt...
Quitting because they realize it's a rigged game designed to prop up progressive delusions & lies by banning any arguments or facts they don't want to hear.
The "feelings being hurt" were the lefties when confronted by the truth so they made one sided rules to play in their sandbox.
Nice try progbot Buffy

I give him credit to join different social media to bring his argument to the forefront.

Free Speech and debate can alter opinions, not censorship and a lack of curiouslty which is what nations such as Canada engage in as our police state drags us into the abyss.

The sad reality is though, the anti-American idiots on twitter who blocked and shadowbanned all the opposing views and many Conservatives are now forcing others to join Truth Social in order to speak to ALL of their constituents, and to enjoy free speech.

The irony...

California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday said he had joined former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social platform to call out "Republican lies."

"I know we’re all on this platform in search for the truth," Newsom said in a video post. "But the truth is I’ve not been able to find a simple explanation for the fact that we have a red state murder problem."
It’s the old saying, if you can’t beat’em, join’em.

I give him credit for doing that.

Let's hope he doesn't run away when he finds out that his feeling are not the paramount concern and that there really is free speech (if there is).

The irony...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I thought he was the governor of California. He should be investing 100% of his time in California. Must have caught TDS.

The irony...

Red state murder problem? Like this

Not quitting so much as being banned.

The irony...

There's no disputing the fact that on avg per person you're more likely to be shot and killed while living in a red state. I'm just not sure what Newsome wants to gain from this. For him to be elected in 24, his path leads through some combination of AZ, Nev, Wisc, Minn, Mi, Pa ... and just maybe GA, and he needs the suburban votes is all of those places ... and he better do something about illegal immigration if he has any design on AZ

The irony...

eventually they will eat themselves.

you see, hate needs something to hate in order to survive. same as any emotion, i suppose. but like other emotions, it takes a response to validate or invalidate that emotion. if your idea of "victory" in a discussion it to simply shut up the other side, eventually they will tire of the game and move on.

at this point, you think they'd simply do a "victory dance" and be done with it and build a better life after shutting down all dissent. but dissent finds a way and not always the easiest or most direct. but what they leave behind still holds the same value(s) - shut down dissent and validate in some fashion their hate.

those left behind invariably split now and start "eating their own"

if you want to make it worse, ignore them and they take each other out. replying to an idiot only validates their idiocy, never fixes it. im as guilty as anyone in my troll responses but i seldom if ever take them seriously, just counter troll measures and rub their noses in it a bit. last count, i have (3) well established trolls ignoring me and 2-3 who get irate at anything i say.

yay me, n shit.

the hate will always call out the rest and put the blame for their emotional imbalance on the world around them, never themselves. in time things will shift but who knows to where. i'd like to think we'll pull ourselves out of it but it won't be the next administration whoever it is. if they go to "clean up" the hate the hate will fight back and do what they do best. if they ignore it, it leaves their own base unsettled and allows others to "get away with it".

the only possible move is to come down and come down HARD on people breaking the stated law. how far up the chain that will go is anyones guess. but as you can see in here, aside from the obvious trolling, there are people who believe THEIR SIDE is doing no wrong; or worse, the other side made them do it.

personal accountability needs to come back into play and when it does (as it will) - it's going to set off all the entitled that built this shithole.

The Red State Murder Problem

RedStatesMurderProblem_Header.png

Forum List

Back