Gavin Newsom is not presidential

Sometimes when I post, I like to share with everyone the music I am listening to. As I key this post in, I am enjoying listening to Nat Brandwynne and his Waldorf-Astoria orchestra. Okay, so now that you know that, on to the post.

I titled my post as "Gavin Newsom is not Presidential", and for good reason. First, I will say I absolutely hate Newsom, if I saw him being mugged by a group of assailants I would encourage them to continue on and laugh as I walked away. As much as I hate Newsom, he is a smart person. Now, one can be smart, but not a quick thinker and that is exactly what Newsom is, a smart person but a slow thinker. I have seen him get tripped up way too many times and he looked like a fool.

Make no mistake about it, Bernie Sanders, as much as I detest him is not only highly intelligent, but the man still is a very quick thinker. Should he enter the 2024 democrat/fascist primary, he is one of the candidates that would completely humiliate Newsom. Well, now that Robert F. Kennedy Jr has entered the race, there is another candidate that would humiliate Newsom. Don't let RFK jrs speech impediment fool you, he is highly intelligent and a quick thinker. Speaking of RFK Jr., there are issues I disagree with him on, but I like him, and I would vote for him in a heartbeat over a RINO without a second thought. RFK Jr has something Newsom completely lacks, that is a likeability factor. Let's put it this way, if the establishment RINOs rigged the primaries to give their voters a Paul Rino or a Liz Cheney, and RKF Jr. is the democrat nominee, I will have RFK Jr bumperstickers on my vehicles and volunteer for his campaign. RFK Jr is an old school traditional liberal, and I respect that.

So, what else can ostrich face Newsom's opponents in the primaries use against him? None other than the New California movement. Here is the website: New California State
Pretty pathetic when the overwhelming majority of the counties in California want to form New California to escape Newsom's radical left-wing fascism. Any democrat running against Newsom in the primaries can easily bring up how not only are people leaving California in droves, but their is a strong movement to form the 51st state, New California to escape his deplorable governing.

Newsom own Plumpjack winery, and believe me, while I am a heavily European wine oriented person and am not a big fan of California wine, I tasted Plumpjack one time, and it is garbage. If you want vastly superior California wines, you should try Ridge (Santa Cruz). Mount Eden (Santa Cruz), and for Napa - Trefethen, Heitz, Chateaue Montelena, Philip Togni, Clos du Val, Frog's Leap, Harlan Estate, Domaine Carneros, Hanzell (Sonoma) to name just a few of the good California wineries. While they will not compete with a Chateau Margaux, Petrus or Ausone, these are all highly impressive California wineries.

In conclusion, the only way path for Newsom to the White House is a great deal more voter fraud than what was needed for fascist Joe Biden to get into the White House.
Newsome would be a great candidate for a hair gel ad.

She was HOT when she was with a Democrat.

IMG_2256.JPG

She is NOT HOT when she was with a Republican.

Forum List

Back