Gavin Newsom gives free health care to all immigrants at the beginning of the year.

Thats true. Diseases will be carried by the illegals to wherever they eventually go, frequently large cities where emergency rooms become their primary care.
Yup….even more reason to avoid hospitals unless there’s absolutely no choice. I had to go to the ER a few years ago, and I was the only one speaking English.

Even sadder, I ended up driving to Urgent Care - bleeding and messing up my car - because Obamacare would have made me pay $6500. The immigrants, legal or not, remained in the ER to be treated for free.

More incentive for me to cook healthy meals at home.

I cook all my meals at home with the exception of occasionally getting something at the deli at the store where I shop, and I have never seen a questionable-looking person there.

But good idea, to be vigilant.

In my neck of the woods, I'm pretty sure the illegals stick to working at the Smithfield plant.

Last edited:
How thoughtful!

Governor Newsom is trying help the other 49 states to solve their illegal immigration problem by encouraging all of their illegal immigrants to move to California.

I hope his plan works!

California becomes first state to offer health insurance to all undocumented immigrants​

December 29, 2023

California will welcome the new year by becoming the first state to offer health insurance for all undocumented immigrants.

Starting Jan. 1, all undocumented immigrants, regardless of age, will qualify for Medi-Cal, California's version of the federal Medicaid program for people with low incomes.

Democrat plans all along.

All Democrats Say Their Health Plan Would Cover Undocumented Immigrants

This will break the public health care system. It is already overloaded. Those with private insurance won't notice a difference, but county hospitals will end up with more people dying in hallways than they have now.

Forum List

Back