Gates, Buffett, Soros, Bezos All Denounce Roe Reversal. Pledge tens of billions to abortion mills.

Actually, most school "free lunch" programs are funded by the local communities the schools are in, and backed by the local school taxes received from property owners....which is very, very little.

The actual money given to the "free lunch" system is actually negligible in relation to the taxes collected for said program. Most of the tax money is syphoned, laundered, and funneled into the local politicians pockets.
A lot of it comes from federal grants that the locals get. It all comes from taxpayers

However, the question stands. Why should I be taxed to provide food for you child? Why don't you provide it yourself?

Uh huh. Like not having a kid they can’t afford. :uhoh3:
If you can't afford to have a child then don't make one.

My wife and I put off have children for the first few years we were married until we were comfortable and could afford them. That was the responsible thing to do. It was not hard to do. We did not have to use murder as a birth control method.

Murdering a child for your irresponsibility is not cool. Not cool at all.

You Moon Bats have a hellva time understanding responsibility, don't you?

Thanks to the Supremes now in Free America it will be harder to kill your child to cover up for your irresponsibility. That is a good thing. In Communist America they will still allow murder as a birth control method.

A lot of it comes from federal grants that the locals get. It all comes from taxpayers

However, the question stands. Why should I be taxed to provide food for you child? Why don't you provide it yourself?
Why do you bitch about gas prices? Why can’t you just provide for yourself?

My wife and I put off have children for the first few years we were married until we were comfortable and could afford them. That was the responsible thing to do. It was not hard to do. We did not have to use murder as a birth control method.

Murdering a child for your irresponsibility is not cool. Not cool at all.

You Moon Bats have a hellva time understanding responsibility, don't you?

Thanks to the Supremes now in Free America it will be harder to kill your child to cover up for your irresponsibility. That is a good thing. In Communist America they will still allow murder as a birth control method.
If you can’t afford gas, then keep your ass at home.

Gates, Buffett, Soros, Bezos All Denounce Roe Reversal. Pledge tens of billions to abortion mills.

Intelligent people would ask why the ability to kill little babies is so critical to these multi-billionaires. It has to be power and control.
Of course these masters of the universe, all of which have screwed-up relationships write their own rules and place them ahead of God's rules.
But their hundred of billions of combined income won't keep them out of Hell.
God has the last word. Fools think they do.
The super rich are some of the most troubled people on earth.
That's why it's nearly impossible for the super wealthy to reach Heaven.

They believe the world is overpopulated and that humans are destroying the planet....so it follows that they want to limit human population growth and reduce the current human population...

That is why you never, ever, trust your healthcare to guys like this....

Good!

Fewer assholes like you on the road
That the best you got?

You don't ever actually succeed at hurting people's feelings. We are so far beyond that.

Hint: Unlike you, we like ourselves. Thus it follows that we give not the tiniest shit about what you think of us.

That the best you got?

You don't ever actually succeed at hurting people's feelings. We are so far beyond that.

Hint: Unlike you, we like ourselves. Thus it follows that we give not the tiniest shit about what you think of us.
It's all that's needed to get simps like you all cranked up.

Intelligent people would ask why the ability to kill little babies is so critical to these multi-billionaires. It has to be power and control.
Of course these masters of the universe, all of which have screwed-up relationships write their own rules and place them ahead of God's rules.
But their hundred of billions of combined income won't keep them out of Hell.
God has the last word. Fools think they do.
The super rich are some of the most troubled people on earth.
That's why it's nearly impossible for the super wealthy to reach Heaven.
These godless people have wanted to kill off 90% of the planet for decades... Maybe we should start with them?

Forum List

Back