Jack White torches 'unchecked egomaniac' Trump for sending the country 'backwards 50 years'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Finding it disgraceful, and distasteful, that the Supreme court has wound their Womens Rights Laws back 100 years Trump is one of the Demons who orgastrated this, with his 3 nominees to the Supreme court before he quit office knowing that it would be enough to get his law passed

• Banned
White Stripes singer...i wouldn't expect you to have heard of him...if you're over 70

Finding it disgraceful, and distasteful, that the Supreme court has wound their Womens Rights Laws back 100 years Trump is one of the Demons who orgastrated this, with his 3 nominees to the Supreme court before he quit office knowing that it would be enough to get his law passed

I really enjoyed the 70s so I'm all in

In the 70's there were 2 genders

WTF is a Jack White? More importantly what does Jack Black think?

60549a8a0fda25e0.png

Oh, that's neat. A leftwing nobody disagrees with the greatest president of all time.

So now we are cherry picking the opinion of some random musician for his political views?

this video has 476 million views...so they do have a couple of fans lol

part of very small crowd
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

Forum List

Back