Gate of the Sun in Palestine

The common colonial denominator of India, Pakistan, and Israel is England and its Empire.
Colonial powers tend to elevate a minority segment of the subject population over the majority.
Tribe against tribe, religion against religion, race against race...in every case there are economic parasites somewhere in the distant background getting rich from the killing.

Europeans and European/North American elites have been behind a 500 year-long orgy of mass murder. The tab is coming due, Hoss, and it's clear to me that neither the Muslin nor the British nor the US Empires would ever have existed if elites within those societies had not been able to convince millions of their young men to kill strangers for money and glory.
Starting in so early today, Georgie Boy? I know the Pico-Union area is not the best in L.A. (perhaps one of the worse), but do you ever get up in the morning and take a walk before starting in on your "elite" nonsense once again, thereby showing us that you are still a bitter, angry man because there are so many others who have it better than you do. It's a shame that you didn't put as much effort in the past to better yourself as the effort you put out on forums to bash the "elites.".
I've never taken money to kill human beings.
Have you?

The common colonial denominator of India, Pakistan, and Israel is England and its Empire.
Colonial powers tend to elevate a minority segment of the subject population over the majority.
Tribe against tribe, religion against religion, race against race...in every case there are economic parasites somewhere in the distant background getting rich from the killing.

Europeans and European/North American elites have been behind a 500 year-long orgy of mass murder. The tab is coming due, Hoss, and it's clear to me that neither the Muslin nor the British nor the US Empires would ever have existed if elites within those societies had not been able to convince millions of their young men to kill strangers for money and glory.
Starting in so early today, Georgie Boy? I know the Pico-Union area is not the best in L.A. (perhaps one of the worse), but do you ever get up in the morning and take a walk before starting in on your "elite" nonsense once again, thereby showing us that you are still a bitter, angry man because there are so many others who have it better than you do. It's a shame that you didn't put as much effort in the past to better yourself as the effort you put out on forums to bash the "elites.".
I've never taken money to kill human beings.
Have you?
Nope.

Are you on a Hate America campaign, Goofus?
Are you in denial, Baby Killer?
You got nuthin, Loser.
I don't have any of this on my conscience, Nazi:

"'Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam.'

"The title is taken from an order given to the U.S. forces who slaughtered more than 500 Vietnamese civilians in the notorious My Lai massacre of 1968.

"Drawing on interviews in Vietnam and a trove of previously unknown U.S. government documents — including internal military investigations of alleged war crimes in Vietnam — Turse argues that U.S. atrocities in Vietnam were not just isolated incidents, but 'the inevitable outcome of deliberate policies, dictated at the highest levels of the military.'

"Kill Anything That Moves": New Book Exposes Hidden Crimes of the War Kerry, Hagel Fought in Vietnam

'Still want a parade?

Are you in denial, Baby Killer?
You got nuthin, Loser.

"The title is taken from an order given to the U.S. forces who slaughtered more than 500 Vietnamese civilians in the notorious My Lai massacre of 1968.

"Drawing on interviews in Vietnam and a trove of previously unknown U.S. government documents — including internal military investigations of alleged war crimes in Vietnam — Turse argues that U.S. atrocities in Vietnam were not just isolated incidents, but 'the inevitable outcome of deliberate policies, dictated at the highest levels of the military.'

"Kill Anything That Moves": New Book Exposes Hidden Crimes of the War Kerry, Hagel Fought in Vietnam

'Still want a parade?
Of course, Georgie Boy has no problem with the Commies and the Muslims who have killed enormous amount of people. He just hates the U.S. and Israel. In fact, Georgie Boy might have envied the actions in the Killing Fields of Cambodia by his friends. I believe one of the survivors, Haing Ngor, used to live in your town, Georgie Boy. It's a shame you couldn't talk to him about what happened. Meanwhile, maybe Georgie boy is awaiting his Commie friends to take over the U.S., and this loser can finally get a subsidized apartment perhaps in West Los Angeles instead of that poor, poor section of Los Angeles, the Pico-Union District, where most of the people don't even speak English. However, regardless of their inability to speak English, they probably appreciate this country more than Georgie Boy who had every opportunity to better himself in the past.

You got nuthin, Loser.

'Still want a parade?
Of course, Georgie Boy has no problem with the Commies and the Muslims who have killed enormous amount of people. He just hates the U.S. and Israel. In fact, Georgie Boy might have envied the actions in the Killing Fields of Cambodia by his friends. I believe one of the survivors, Haing Ngor, used to live in your town, Georgie Boy. It's a shame you couldn't talk to him about what happened. Meanwhile, maybe Georgie boy is awaiting his Commie friends to take over the U.S., and this loser can finally get a subsidized apartment perhaps in West Los Angeles instead of that poor, poor section of Los Angeles, the Pico-Union District, where most of the people don't even speak English. However, regardless of their inability to speak English, they probably appreciate this country more than Georgie Boy who had every opportunity to better himself in the past.
Were you stupid/ignorant/gullible enough to believe the "commies" posed any threat to your home town or homeland? You seem to be experiencing a Reaction formation to the killing you helped facilitate in Vietnam and Cambodia. Did you get in on The Menu, BK?

"Operation Menu was the codename of a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia and Laos from 18 March 1969 until 26 May 1970, during the Vietnam War..."

"An official United States Air Force record of US bombing activity over Indochina from 1964 to 1973 was declassified by US president Bill Clinton in 2000. The report gives details of the extent of the bombing of Cambodia, as well as of Laos and Vietnam. According to the data, the Air Force began bombing the rural regions of Cambodia along its South Vietnam border in 1965 under the Johnson administration. This was four years earlier than previously believed. The Menu bombings were an escalation of these air attacks. Nixon authorized the use of long-range B-52 bombers to carpet bomb the region."

Haing Ngor might well remember the effect carpet bombing had on Pol Pots' recruiting efforts. After Nixon and Kissinger (your kind of Jew) ordered thousands of tons of bombs dropped on civilians in Cambodia (and Laos) thousands of Cambodians rushed headlong into Year Zero. None of which would have happened without gullible fools like you helping to kill millions of innocent Asians who posed no threat to the USA.

And then you whined about no parades???
See the other Kosher Bitch on this board about therapy.

Operation Menu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Still want a parade?
Were you stupid/ignorant/gullible enough to believe the "commies" posed any threat to your home town or homeland? You seem to be experiencing a Reaction formation to the killing you helped facilitate in Vietnam and Cambodia. Did you get in on The Menu, BK?

"Operation Menu was the codename of a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia and Laos from 18 March 1969 until 26 May 1970, during the Vietnam War..."

"An official United States Air Force record of US bombing activity over Indochina from 1964 to 1973 was declassified by US president Bill Clinton in 2000. The report gives details of the extent of the bombing of Cambodia, as well as of Laos and Vietnam. According to the data, the Air Force began bombing the rural regions of Cambodia along its South Vietnam border in 1965 under the Johnson administration. This was four years earlier than previously believed. The Menu bombings were an escalation of these air attacks. Nixon authorized the use of long-range B-52 bombers to carpet bomb the region."

Haing Ngor might well remember the effect carpet bombing had on Pol Pots' recruiting efforts. After Nixon and Kissinger (your kind of Jew) ordered thousands of tons of bombs dropped on civilians in Cambodia (and Laos) thousands of Cambodians rushed headlong into Year Zero. None of which would have happened without gullible fools like you helping to kill millions of innocent Asians who posed no threat to the USA.

And then you whined about no parades???
See the other Kosher Bitch on this board about therapy.

Operation Menu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I had my parade, Mr Skidmark.

On Wall Street, Mr. Slave?
It looks like Georgie Boy felt that he would be someone's slave if he bettered himself to get a decent job. He felt it was much better to just coast along so that the citizens of Los Angeles could help pay for his subsidized apartment, and let us not forget the food stamps he used to receive. No doubt he felt that he would get a subsidized apartment in a nice area of Los Angeles, but instead he landed up in one of the poorest sections of Los Angeles with no doubt many of his neighbors not being able to speak English. At least these people appreciate being in America, unlike Georgie Boy, who would have been better off living in communist Russia most of his life so that he could appreciate what America has to offer. Georgie Boy, since you probably don't speak any of the dialects of Spanish your neighbors speak, why not volunteer and help out the policemen at Rampart. I am sure that would appreciate you keeping the coffee urn filled and they wouldn't even consider you their slave, but just a nice helpful volunteer. This way you will get outside for a while and have a change of scenery.

It looks like Georgie Boy felt that he would be someone's slave if he bettered himself to get a decent job. He felt it was much better to just coast along so that the citizens of Los Angeles could help pay for his subsidized apartment, and let us not forget the food stamps he used to receive. No doubt he felt that he would get a subsidized apartment in a nice area of Los Angeles, but instead he landed up in one of the poorest sections of Los Angeles with no doubt many of his neighbors not being able to speak English. At least these people appreciate being in America, unlike Georgie Boy, who would have been better off living in communist Russia most of his life so that he could appreciate what America has to offer. Georgie Boy, since you probably don't speak any of the dialects of Spanish your neighbors speak, why not volunteer and help out the policemen at Rampart. I am sure that would appreciate you keeping the coffee urn filled and they wouldn't even consider you their slave, but just a nice helpful volunteer. This way you will get outside for a while and have a change of scenery.
Most of my neighbors speak better English than you, and they would not have fared well under Jim Crow. They also possess a keener insight into the mindset of those held captive by prejudice and ideology:

"Slavery predates written records and has existed in many cultures.[4] The number of slaves today remains as high as 12 million[5] to 27 million.[6][7] Most are debt slaves, largely in South Asia, who are under debt bondage incurred by lenders, sometimes even for generations..."

"In pre-industrial societies, slaves and their labour were economically extremely important. Slaves and serfs made up around three-quarters of the world's population at the beginning of the 19th century.[10]

"In modern mechanised societies, there is less need for sheer massive manpower; Norbert Wiener wrote that 'mechanical labor has most of the economic properties of slave labor, though ... it does not involve the direct demoralizing effects of human cruelty.'"

The "direct demoralizing effects of human cruelty" you voluntarily choose to help inflict on the people of Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia provide your taxpayer subsidized retirement. Mine comes from 45 years of work that never required me to kill another human being for money. Why would I care how a stunted moral cripple (like you) views my life decisions?

Slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of my neighbors speak better English than you, and they would not have fared well under Jim Crow. They also possess a keener insight into the mindset of those held captive by prejudice and ideology:

"Slavery predates written records and has existed in many cultures.[4] The number of slaves today remains as high as 12 million[5] to 27 million.[6][7] Most are debt slaves, largely in South Asia, who are under debt bondage incurred by lenders, sometimes even for generations..."

"In pre-industrial societies, slaves and their labour were economically extremely important. Slaves and serfs made up around three-quarters of the world's population at the beginning of the 19th century.[10]

"In modern mechanised societies, there is less need for sheer massive manpower; Norbert Wiener wrote that 'mechanical labor has most of the economic properties of slave labor, though ... it does not involve the direct demoralizing effects of human cruelty.'"

The "direct demoralizing effects of human cruelty" you voluntarily choose to help inflict on the people of Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia provide your taxpayer subsidized retirement. Mine comes from 45 years of work that never required me to kill another human being for money. Why would I care how a stunted moral cripple (like you) views my life decisions?

Looks like Georgie Boy is back to his love -- Wikipedia because he doesn't want to spend any time researching a subject on other sites. It would take too much time away from his running to other message boards where this loser whines and whines about the "elites" because he was loathe to put in the effort to better himself. Where you live, Georgie Boy, most of your neighbors come from Mexico or Central America, and many of them are illegal. The big difference is that they are happy to be here while you hate this country. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy doesn't mention that the only actual slavery going on in the world today is by Muslims. Say, Georgie Boy, instead of whining, there are free Yoga classes in a park downtown. I am sure a Commie especially loves "free" so why not hitchhike and take a class on the Wednesdays and Fridays these lunchtime classes are given. You might meet some people there who put in the effort to better themselves to have good jobs.

Looks like Georgie Boy is back to his love -- Wikipedia because he doesn't want to spend any time researching a subject on other sites. It would take too much time away from his running to other message boards where this loser whines and whines about the "elites" because he was loathe to put in the effort to better himself. Where you live, Georgie Boy, most of your neighbors come from Mexico or Central America, and many of them are illegal. The big difference is that they are happy to be here while you hate this country. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy doesn't mention that the only actual slavery going on in the world today is by Muslims. Say, Georgie Boy, instead of whining, there are free Yoga classes in a park downtown. I am sure a Commie especially loves "free" so why not hitchhike and take a class on the Wednesdays and Fridays these lunchtime classes are given. You might meet some people there who put in the effort to better themselves to have good jobs.
Here's why thousands of "illegals" came to LA since the Gipper went to Washington:

"The Salvadoran Civil War (1979–1992) was a conflict in El Salvador between the country's US-backed military-led government and the Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN), a coalition or 'umbrella organization' of five left-wing guerrilla groups.

"Significant tensions and violence already existed in the 1970s, before the full-fledged official outbreak of the civil war—which lasted for twelve years."

"The conflict ended in the early 1990s. An unknown number of people disappeared, and more than 75,000 were killed."

Why do you suppose rich generals in the Pentagon always back rich generals in places like El Salvador? Maybe they should take some free yoga classes instead of murdering priests during Mass:

"As government repression escalated in February 1980, Archbishop Óscar Romero published an open letter to US President Jimmy Carter in which he pleaded with him to suspend military aid to the Salvadoran regime.

"He advised Carter that 'Political power is in the hands of the armed forces. They know only how to repress the people and defend the interests of the Salvadoran oligarchy.'

"Romero warned that US support would only 'sharpen the injustice and repression against the organizations of the people which repeatedly have been struggling to gain respect for their fundamental human rights.'[25]

"On 24 March 1980, the Archbishop was assassinated while giving a mass..."

No doubt which side in that fight you would have chosen.
Death before dishonor, eh Esclavo?

Salvadoran Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's why thousands of "illegals" came to LA since the Gipper went to Washington:

"The Salvadoran Civil War (1979–1992) was a conflict in El Salvador between the country's US-backed military-led government and the Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN), a coalition or 'umbrella organization' of five left-wing guerrilla groups.

"Significant tensions and violence already existed in the 1970s, before the full-fledged official outbreak of the civil war—which lasted for twelve years."

"The conflict ended in the early 1990s. An unknown number of people disappeared, and more than 75,000 were killed."

Why do you suppose rich generals in the Pentagon always back rich generals in places like El Salvador? Maybe they should take some free yoga classes instead of murdering priests during Mass:

"As government repression escalated in February 1980, Archbishop Óscar Romero published an open letter to US President Jimmy Carter in which he pleaded with him to suspend military aid to the Salvadoran regime.

"He advised Carter that 'Political power is in the hands of the armed forces. They know only how to repress the people and defend the interests of the Salvadoran oligarchy.'

"Romero warned that US support would only 'sharpen the injustice and repression against the organizations of the people which repeatedly have been struggling to gain respect for their fundamental human rights.'[25]

"On 24 March 1980, the Archbishop was assassinated while giving a mass..."

No doubt which side in that fight you would have chosen.
Death before dishonor, eh Esclavo?

Salvadoran Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you trying to give us a history lesson on what happened in El Salvador, loser? Just learn how to speak Espanol in the dialect that all your neighbors from El Salvador speak. When they say to you -- Habla Espanol? -- then you will be able to nod your cabeza and say Si, Si. Then you can take the time to learn the dialect of your Guatemalan neighbors. Then you can work your way through to the different Mexican dialects. One thing is probably true, and that is those from El Salvador and the others from Mexico and other Central American countries, legal or illegal, will work harder than Georgie Boy ever did in his life and will appreciate living in America, unlike Georgie. By the way, Georgie Boy, even though you feel that you were forced into the service at one time, they probably were glad to get rid of you under a Section 8.

Gate of Dignity

"Palestinian activists began constructing a new village in the West Bank on Friday in protest of the illegal Israeli occupation in Palestine and ongoing land grabs by Israeli settlers in the area.

"The protesters said they were re-establishing Palestinian land in opposition to Israel—saying they have so far set up a mosque and several tents near the village of Beit Iksa near Jerusalem and have begun work on a permanent structure.

"Locals said roughly 400 Palestinians gathered for Friday prayers in the open area.

"The activists said the Israeli army recently announced a plan to take over roughly 124 acres of land in the area, which is located on the northwestern outskirts of Jerusalem, an area that is already riddled with Jewish settlements."

Palestinians Forge New Village in Protest of Israeli Expansion | Common Dreams

Gate of Dignity

"Palestinian activists began constructing a new village in the West Bank on Friday in protest of the illegal Israeli occupation in Palestine and ongoing land grabs by Israeli settlers in the area.

"The protesters said they were re-establishing Palestinian land in opposition to Israel—saying they have so far set up a mosque and several tents near the village of Beit Iksa near Jerusalem and have begun work on a permanent structure.

"Locals said roughly 400 Palestinians gathered for Friday prayers in the open area.

"The activists said the Israeli army recently announced a plan to take over roughly 124 acres of land in the area, which is located on the northwestern outskirts of Jerusalem, an area that is already riddled with Jewish settlements."

Palestinians Forge New Village in Protest of Israeli Expansion | Common Dreams
Is this building training areas for dozer operators or what?

Except these tents were erected on Palestinian owned land.
Not that ownership of land means anything to hasbara hacks.
Maybe you should slurp that kosher cum a little faster...
SLUT.

Georgie ---save the obscenities for the mosque where they belong

By "palestinian" I am assuming you are alluding to the recently
defined "palestinian" as an arab muslim who either once lived in
palestine/judea/israel or had a relative who did so. Are you sure that
the land upon which the "palestinians" erected tents-----OWNED that
land-----by OWNED I am referring to the process of obtaining 'land
that involves BUYING it as people bought land in that
area of the world-----for about the past four Millennia. Or are you
calling OWNED as do the young protestors in egypt OWN SPAIN?
or the muslims of INDIA own as in MUSLIM MUGHAL EMPIRE
ownership. In the 1800s the OTTOMANS began selling land
in their EMPIRE------largely because squatters using the land did
not want to pay taxes or rent Are you referring to land PURCHASED
by the tent dwellers or that was PURCHASED by their families in the
past? Contrary to popular islamo nazi propaganda----there are
RECORDS regarding actual LAND OWNERSHIP. Some land is
recorded as being OWNED by arab muslims
You're the prime obscenity on this board.
Whatever happened in Spain, India, or within the Ottoman Empire in times past doesn't affect Israel's policy of "creeping annexation" in Palestine. It's clear to any reasonable observer that Israel's policy of building Jew-only settlements on Palestinian owned land is the principal obstacle to any two state solution in the land between the River and the sea.

No, it's not and those "peaceful" Palestinians can and always could have had a real state - not just an in-name-only state - whenever they are ready to drop the preconditions and talk real, durable peace with their neighbor. They are still too wedded to the refugee life style and the dream of pushing the Jews into the sea. :D

Forum List

Back