Gate of the Sun in Palestine

Why have Jews been condemned by the UNHRC more than all other states combined?

"The following is a list of United Nations resolutions that concern Israel and bordering states such as Lebanon. The Human Rights Council has adopted more resolutions condemning Israel than it has all other states combined.[1]"

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews have not been condemned by the UNHRC, Princess ... that is left in the hands of you Nazi types. :D

Last edited:

"The following is a list of United Nations resolutions that concern Israel and bordering states such as Lebanon. The Human Rights Council has adopted more resolutions condemning Israel than it has all other states combined.[1]"

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews have not been condemned by the UNHRC, Princess ... that is left in the hands of you Nazi types. :D

georgie supports the kind of "democracy" that results in lands with muslim majorities
voting non muslims out of existence. To his delight----there are such countries and he looks forward to more

georgephillip: "The activists said the Israeli army recently announced a plan to take over roughly 124 acres of land in the area, which is located on the northwestern outskirts of Jerusalem, an area that is already riddled with Jewish settlements... ...Obviously, rich Jews and gentiles find more money in checkpoints, walls, and illegal settlements...'Palestinians Forge New Village in Protest of Israeli Expansion'
For rich Jews or for poor Jews, the pails of slings protest forever; they have already been offered other lands. They rejected those offers, and now Obama calls Mr. Abbas "weak". Naturally, there is no point to continue with the Palestinian Authority, there is no place for azag, face the flag. Why should the United States and any other entity support such a lost cause, the Palestinians need to move on. By now victimhood is universal:

"Then the king called together all the elders of Judah and Jerusalem. He went up to the temple of the LORD with the men of Judah, the people of Jerusalem, the priests and the prophets--all the people from the least to the greatest. He read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant, which had been found in the temple of the LORD. The king stood by the pillar and renewed the covenant in the presence of the LORD--to follow the LORD and keep his commands, regulations and decrees with all his heart and all his soul, thus confirming the words of the covenant written in this book. Then all the people pledged themselves to the covenant." 2 Kings 23:1-3
Your LORD is a LIE the RICH tell to crucify humanity on a Cross of Gold.
Naturally there's even less reason for US taxpayers to continue subsidizing Killer Jews.
USS Liberty Memorial

Surely...you jest?

"From 1967 to 1989 the UN Security Council adopted 131 resolutions directly addressing the Arab–Israeli conflict.

"In early Security Council practice, resolutions did not directly invoke Chapter VII. They made an explicit determination of a threat, breach of the peace, or act of aggression, and ordered an action in accordance with Article 39 or 40.

"Resolution 54 determined that a threat to peace existed within the meaning of Article 39 of the Charter, reiterated the need for a truce, and ordered a cease-fire pursuant to Article 40 of the Charter.

"Although the phrase 'Acting under Chapter VII' was never mentioned as the basis for the action taken, the chapter's authority was being used.[2]"

What's the Eastern border of the Jewish State again?

georgie supports the kind of "democracy" that results in lands with muslim majorities
voting non muslims out of existence. To his delight----there are such countries and he looks forward to more
Currently there are nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea.
I support a democratic state on that ground.
You support a Jewish state.
What makes you any different from Muslim tyrants?

Currently there are nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea.

I support a jewish state-----from which muslims are free to leave and free egress
for non muslims from all muslim states I support the right of all people who emigrate
from either jewish states or muslim states or hindu states etc to retain movable property and sell real estate
I support the compensation of loss of property for all people who did
lose property when emigrating to escape the shit that georgie supports
That which I support makes me different from muslims who support the stench of shariah in that they are shit and I am not. If there is a single state in the world which is a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE----then all other groups have a RIGHT to a state specific to their
own group----I support equity because I am not shit like georgie is.

I support a jewish state-----from which muslims are free to leave and free egress
for non muslims from all muslim states I support the right of all people who emigrate
from either jewish states or muslim states or hindu states etc to retain movable property and sell real estate
I support the compensation of loss of property for all people who did
lose property when emigrating to escape the shit that georgie supports
That which I support makes me different from muslims who support the stench of shariah in that they are shit and I am not. If there is a single state in the world which is a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE----then all other groups have a RIGHT to a state specific to their
own group----I support equity because I am not shit like georgie is.
You're far too modest...actually you're the (kosher) fly licking the stink off the Sharia shit.
Congratulations...Moses would support your equity.

"How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet

"I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, xxx, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later."

Diary of an Israeli Shill | Veterans Today

"I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, xxx, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later."

Pure fantasy from a neo-Nazi website.

As this was MLK day in America, discrimination had a rightfully negative connotation but discriminating against anonymous BS from Nazi web sites is always in good form, Princess. The illustrations were right out of Hitler's Handbook but I'm not a bit surprised one such as you would not notice them. I'm certain there are paid and unpaid trolls on pretty much every board representing pretty much every POV on pretty much every subject but only a Nazi scours the fetid bowels of the Internet for BS which feeds his hate. You're busted again. :D

Last edited:

Just one more. GP is a dime-a-dozen Nazi shill whose hate for Israel is but a thin veneer for his real targets. :D

Got proof?
Start here:

"Not all Jews are Zionists and NOT all Zionists are Jews. There is a big difference. One is a religion and other a political movement. More, all Arabs are Semites and NOT all Jews are Semites! Read that again! Okay! Furthermore, NOT every Jew is an evil global banker! So let’s stop that non-cents as well."

In Defense of 21st Century Judaism and Israel | Veterans Today

Are you compensated in any material cents for your posts on USMB?

Got proof?
Start here:

"Not all Jews are Zionists and NOT all Zionists are Jews. There is a big difference. One is a religion and other a political movement. More, all Arabs are Semites and NOT all Jews are Semites! Read that again! Okay! Furthermore, NOT every Jew is an evil global banker! So let’s stop that non-cents as well."

Why, Georgie Boy, that is the question that should be asked of you. After all, I think many readers wouldn't be surprised if this is how you supplement your meager income. The site Veterans Today is not an official veteran site, and besides its always bashing Israel and/or the Jews, it throws in some news about military purchases in such places as China and India. However, I am not surprised that Georgie Boy would use a site like this.

As this was MLK day in America, discrimination had a rightfully negative connotation but discriminating against anonymous BS from Nazi web sites is always in good form, Princess. The illustrations were right out of Hitler's Handbook but I'm not a bit surprised one such as you would not notice them. I'm certain there are paid and unpaid trolls on pretty much every board representing pretty much every POV on pretty much every subject but only a Nazi scours the fetid bowels of the Internet for BS which feeds his hate. You're busted again. :D
Point out one illustration or meme from Hitler's handbook for me.

"My task? 'To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.' Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis? Not me, anyway. But I didn’t know too much about the topic.

“'That’s OK,' she said. "'You’ll pick it up as you go along. For the most part, at first, you will be doing what we call 'meme-patrol.'”

Got proof?
Start here:

Why, Georgie Boy, that is the question that should be asked of you. After all, I think many readers wouldn't be surprised if this is how you supplement your meager income. The site Veterans Today is not an official veteran site, and besides its always bashing Israel and/or the Jews, it throws in some news about military purchases in such places as China and India. However, I am not surprised that Georgie Boy would use a site like this.
However, you didn't answer the question.
I am not compensated in any material sense for my postings on USMB.
Are you?

Got proof?
Start here:

However, you didn't answer the question.
I am not compensated in any material sense for my postings on USMB.
Are you?
Anyone can read that site for a few weeks and see what it is all about, Georgie Boy. Nobody has to have a Ph.D. to figure them out. By the way, admission at some museums in your area is being waived this weekend. See, you can get in for free and will have a change of scenery from sitting in front of your computer. As for compensation for posting, you are a more likely candidate than I am, Georgie Boy. As I said, it would supplement your meager income.

"Veterans Today (VT) is an American political website that describes itself as 'an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.'[2]

"They 'support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic' and many of their contributors are veterans.

"The Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center have criticized it for promoting anti-semitic and extremist viewpoints and conspiracy theories.[3][4] VT's articles are reposted widely on the Internet, primarily on conspiracy-oriented and right-wing extremist websites. [3]"

Veterans Today - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back