Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

He can't win a general election nationally with CA going from billions in the treasury to 24 billion in the red just since he took office... homeless problem a homeless problem larger than in any other state...now he wants to give illegals a pile of money....
no way he can win a national election...
He barely held off a recall election in CA....
well, I find it suspicious he survived the recall, and have distrusted CA voting systems for a long time now.

But assuming something like 90% of our state systems are OK, you're probably correct, that he doesn't have a chance. I just hope our systems aren't too messed up

And what caused low gas prices pre-covid?
Take your time.
Record production by Russia and SA coupled with a new oil boom deep in the heart of Texas('s) Permian Basin?

Isn't that why Trump begged SA to cut production or he wouldn't be able to stop Congress from cut off their military contracts......

Your daughter lives in the average of every gas pump? Dumb fuck.
You didn't say you were cherrypicking gas prices in the extreme end away from the average. You're not slick.
How can you even argue that $4.60 is time to celebrate... that's over $2.00 a gal more than it was in 2020...
Under a sane president...

Another idiot who thinks Presidents say, "I'm bored, let me make gas prices soar for fun".
what about that fag freak in the admin (DOT) who said it's OK to raise gas prices as an incentive to make people buy electric cars?

total moron who doesn't give a rat's ass about poor people who can barely afford to maintain the paid-for car they have, thanks to bidim's inflation and killing the pipelines (while supporting pipelines in other countries)

How can anyone support such a total loser president?

What, they think people are going to say to themselves.. "Wow.. I'm gonna go out and buy a $66,000 electric vehicle that has to be charged for several hours, a car the grid cannot support in mass numbers.. even though, oh gee.. I'll have to go into debt because I just gotta have one of them, even though I can barely afford to put gas in the one I have much less buy another. But hey, gotta save the planet! Any sacrifice for the planet! CNN told me we're about to die out completely and who can argue with cnn?

Last edited:
well, I find it suspicious he survived the recall, and have distrusted CA voting systems for a long time now.

But assuming something like 90% of our state systems are OK, you're probably correct, that he doesn't have a chance. I just hope our systems aren't too messed up
Ballot harvesting is tough to beat... but he was worried....

Record production by Russia and SA coupled with a new oil boom deep in the heart of Texas('s) Permian Basin?

Isn't that why Trump begged SA to cut production or he wouldn't be able to stop Congress from cut off their military contracts......
Stop with the bullshit. The evil is in power now beyond politics.

Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places when he was in office.

Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

Plus we didn't have a bunch of thugs and drug pushers and sex traffickers and other miscreants entering our country under Trump

Plus we had jobs come back from overseas under Trump

Plus Trump virtually rid the world of ISIS

Plus... well, I am sure Galt can add to the litany of Trump accomplishments

:)
That was during his recession when much of the country wasn’t working. Gas prices always drop during gop recessions.

what about that fag freak in the admin (DOT) who said it's OK to raise gas prices as an incentive to make people buy electric cars?

total moron who doesn't give a rat's ass about poor people who can barely afford to maintain the paid-for car they have, thanks to bidim's inflation and killing the pipelines (while supporting pipelines in other countries)

How can anyone support such a total loser president?
You can't push higher prices on people for clean energy when fossil fuel is cheaper.... so dems always try and raise energy costs as soon as they get in office... just like Joe did... and Obama too...

That was during his recession when much of the country wasn’t working. Gas prices always drop during gop recessions.
And a $3.50 average nationally is because of California who is always way above the national average... CA drags up the national average....

You can't push higher prices on people for clean energy when fossil fuel is cheaper.... so dems always try and raise energy costs as soon as they get in office... just like Joe did... and Obama too...
Explain how fossil fuel is cheaper then moving water, sunlight, wind and geothermal. When was the last price increase in the cost of sun light or moving water.

And a $3.50 average nationally is because of California who is always way above the national average... CA drags up the national average....
As well it should. It has some of the highest state gas taxes in The nation. Oil companies also price gas relative to the local economy. That’s why low wage red states have lower gas prices and higher wage blue will have higher gas prices.
Its called gouging.

Last edited:
Explain how fossil fuel is cheaper then moving water, sunlight, wind and geothermal. When was the last price increase in the cost of sun light or moving water.
Renewable energy is very expensive... wind and sun may be free but not when you turn them into energy... do you know what one wind turbine costs?... well democrats do because they get their cut from it in donations....

I remember that under O

utilities went up something like 80% in some places
When will everyday dims learn not to vote for these idiots?

I think they are learning. That's why the dimrats have to import voters from across the border (Americans are on to them) and hardly matters if it is legal. They couldn't care less about laws.

As well it should. It has some of the highest statevgas taxes in The nation.
Its not just gas tax... CA has to do something no other state does... different blends of fuel for every season... refineries are charged more in CA just to do business there... that's why many have shut down...

Unreal look at these libtards arguing that $4 gas is something to celebrate... blind propagandized fools...

Its not just gas tax... CA has to do something no other state does... different blends of fuel for every season... refineries are charged more in CA just to do business there... that's why many have shut down...
Let’s get real. Oil companies gouge price and will charge what every the local market will bear. Red states with lower wages routinely get charged less for no other reason.

Unreal look at these libtards arguing that $4 gas is something to celebrate... blind propagandized fools...
The median gas price is .350, not 4.00.
If you’re paying 4.00 in your area, you’re area income is twice as much as the average Joe in Mississippi.

Let’s get real. Oil companies gouge price and will charge what every the local market will bear. Red states with lower wages routinely get charged less for no other reason.
Let the rich Progs lead the way. They will not.

Forum List

Back