Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places when he was in office.

Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

Plus we didn't have a bunch of thugs and drug pushers and sex traffickers and other miscreants entering our country under Trump

Plus we had jobs come back from overseas under Trump

Plus Trump virtually rid the world of ISIS

Plus... well, I am sure Galt can add to the litany of Trump accomplishments

:)
Paid 2.55 today, so I like it to get to 2.00 a gallon but after paying over 4.00, well I am fine with what I have now!

At least I no longer have to choose between gas, food, rent, meth or hooker money!

The gasoline prices are going down because demand for oil and gas is falling. Thanks to the massive inflation Biden's spending has caused and the fear of another recession, people are cutting back on their driving as they try to save money to cover skyrocketing mortgage payments, electrical bills, and food.

View attachment 736861
All of America despises bidim and co.

But it looks like elections will always be suspect at best, corrupt as hell in some places.

And the Founders thought what they had could last

:(

Paid 2.55 today, so I like it to get to 2.00 a gallon but after paying over 4.00, well I am fine with what I have now!

At least I no longer have to choose between gas, food, rent, meth or hooker money!
hopefully those last 2 are a total joke

he doesn't have to worry. The election system in CA is corrupt and has been for years (probably the recall system also). Wasn't Reagan the last (truly) Republican governor? I don't know about Scwartzy.. I think he was pro abortion and some other nefarious stuff

But the good news is that in certain counties in CA.. must not be corrupt because some Rs won there in 22

:) :)
Yeah but he won't be able to run for president which is what he wants most in life....

I will be in CA for Christmas where gas is still over $5.75 per gal thanks to gruesome Newsom the boy wonder.... he just fined the oil companies in CA so they could raise the price at the pump again just in time for Christmas... stupid piled on top of stupid is called a pile of shit...
You're a liar. the average gas price in California is $4.60 at the time of your lie.

Yeah but he won't be able to run for president which is what he wants most in life....
why not?

Share what you know. I'm sure the dims would prefer him to the dude who has to have assistance finding his way down from a podium he's used a few times

why not?

Share what you know. I'm sure the dims would prefer him to the dude who has to have assistance finding his way down from a podium he's used a few times
He can't win a general election nationally with CA going from billions in the treasury to 24 billion in the red just since he took office... homeless problem a homeless problem larger than in any other state...now he wants to give illegals a pile of money....
no way he can win a national election...
He barely held off a recall election in CA....

Make prices soar, then bring them down a little for the purpose of boasting.

That's the Democrat way. They have Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome.
Another idiot who thinks Presidents say, "I'm bored, let me make gas prices soar for fun".

Your daughter lives in the average of every gas pump? Dumb fuck.
You didn't say you were cherrypicking gas prices in the extreme end away from the average. You're not slick.
You are really dumb... look up the word average....

Forum List

Back