Gas prices down!

That is such BS from Biden! Gas prices were climbing LONG BEFORE the Ukraine war....
This is correct. I read an article in Forbes saying the same thing about the war. It's baloney! It's supply and demand. If we were allowed to drill more in the U.S. we would have the supply keeping the oil prices down. Eventually, prices go up because the equipment and salaries go up as they do in any business. But, not like what happened here.

Oh??? Why did Biden have to open up the reserves then? Twice!

Because there is a global shortage, which is what drives the prices.

That's why Biden called up the Saudi's and Venezuela and begged them to drill more oil for the U.S.

If only Trump had not threatened the Saudi's and Russia into slashing production that would not have been necessary

We were energy independent under Trump.

We still are.

That went south fast when Biden reversed all of Trump's energy plans.

We are producing more oil now than when Trump left office.

Strategic Petroleum Reserves! Your vegetable is selling our fuel that we put aside for a rainy day to our enemy, China. You're a moron. Now we have to replace it at inflated prices. I'm sure glad you don't have control of my household budget.
You can’t read can you or are you upset that the article pointed out what is going on.

You are the true moron here seeing you root for Putin, believe the election was stolen and believe Oil Prices are high based on emptying our reserve but oil prices are going down because of fear of inflation, and gas prices are going down, so now you are losing your argument and what will you do now?

Biden's releasing the reserves has had little to no effect on gas prices and we would be better off without the symbolic gesture.

Prices here are $4.55 for Regular, nice to see some relief but I would love to see it drop back to $2.89 a gallon.

Wow, another pussy little bitch telling someone what they need to do while none of you provided any links to support your opinions based on your mental illness!
Learn to read moron. Now answer the question. You made the statement that the poster asserted that the US was a number one producer of diesel and you could prove him wrong. The poster in question DID NOT assert that at all--you were using the democrat tactic of putting words in his mouth. Triggered at that. Now answer the question, LINK TO WHERE THE POSTER ASSERTED THAT THE US WAS THE NUMBER ONE SUPPLIER OF ANY KIND OF FUEL. It should be easy for one with the mental prowess that you exhibit. LMAO.

Because there is a global shortage, which is what drives the prices.

Cougarbear: Thank you Biden for that too. Had Trump remained President, there would be no war in Ukraine. We would still be energy independent controlling the oil prices. But, now it's the rest of the world doing that. And, where did the reserves go to? China and other enemies of ours. It should have stayed in the U.S. But , China has the goods on Biden and Hunter's escapades in China. Russia and China have no fear of Biden. He's weak and clueless about business. Just like his supporters.

If only Trump had not threatened the Saudi's and Russia into slashing production that would not have been necessary

Cougarbear: They weren't threatened. What are you talking about? The U.S. was supplying the world with oil from our own oil fields and from Canada. Trump did keep Russia from completing a pipeline to Europe via Germany. That's because we were supplying Europe. But, Joe immediately let Russia complete their pipelines and sell to NATO countries. How stupid can Biden be! And, Putin saw this weakness in Biden and invaded Ukraine like he did under Obama-Biden.

We still are.

No we are not.

We are producing more oil now than when Trump left office.
You are so clueless. We aren't because we no longer sell to Europe and other places like we were. And, if that was the case, then why did Joe open up the reserves? Try to make some logical sense.

You are so clueless. We aren't because we no longer sell to Europe and other places like we were. And, if that was the case, then why did Joe open up the reserves? Try to make some logical sense.

You claim we are not selling oil around the globe and then call me clueless? Are you fucking for real?

1659733859180.png

believe Oil Prices are high based on emptying our reserve
You're a moron. If you would read and comprehend instead of going off the deep end of your emotions, you would have seen my multiple posts that place the blame squarely on Biden's EO's when he entered the WH. All of that happened before Putin entered Ukraine and before he raided the SPR's and sold them to China. Biden is a CCP puppet and by extension you are too.

Strategic Petroleum Reserves! Your vegetable is selling our fuel that we put aside for a rainy day to our enemy, China. You're a moron. Now we have to replace it at inflated prices. I'm sure glad you don't have control of my household budget.
He sure is a vegetable! I love this! I will forever know this fruit cake child molester Biden (of both his kids) is a true LIBERAL LOSER!

Filled up the other day at $4.01/gallon, but drove by gas stations whose price was $3.79/gallon today.
Gas prices are down for two pathetic reasons:

1. President Potatohead is depleting the Strategic Petroleum Reserve prior to the mid term election.

2. Demand is down here in the usually high summer peak because the cost is beyond the reach of many working families.

You claim we are not selling oil around the globe and then call me clueless? Are you fucking for real?

View attachment 678420
It's not enough because Russia is selling and helping OPEC control the price of oil. And, we were controlling the price of oil because we were energy independent. The world wants to sell to the U.S. because of all the cars and planes we have as well as other products needing oil. But, Trump didn't buy that and we were able to take care of ourselves keeping the price down. Then, Biden comes along. All he has to do is reverse his stupid decisions and follow the Trump doctrine with energy. But, the loonies on the left who want to prematurely move to green energy won't let him.

And, we were controlling the price of oil because we were energy independent.

We have never controlled the price of oil. If we did Trump would not have needed to threaten Russia and SA into producing less oil to help our oil companies out.

It's not enough because Russia is selling and helping OPEC control the price of oil.

Yet is is more than we ever exported under Trump..

1659734582121.png

gas prices are going down
Did you just climb out from under your rock? Prices in my area went from $2.25 in Jan. 2021 to $3.65 in June of 2021 to $5.25 in Jan. 2022. They've dropped 35 cents since Jan. 2022. Such a deal. Let me raise prices on something you need by 150% and give you relief of 10%. You must be a product of the public school system.

Wow, another pussy little bitch telling someone what they need to do
You're a millenial democrat eh, resorting to vulgar epithets when you are clearly wrong instead of answering the question. I haven't told you to do anything. Tsk, tsk, tsk, sorry you're feelings are hurt. Go take a nap, you'll feel better when you're rested. Don't forget your teddy.

Short lived. The price of gas is still double when Biden took office and inflation isn't coming down. Funny thing is, the gas price was supposed to have been caused by Putin's war. The war is still going on. So, is Putin the reason for any decreases in price? Part of the gas price increase is seasonal as it is every year. So, is the decrease seasonal as we get closer to Labor Day. That isn't a President thing. So, there may be a still small drop going to happen. But, mostly it will be stable until OPEC raises prices again. Why will that affect the U.S.? Because Biden reversed all of Trump's energy programs and we've had nothing but chaos since.
You’ve got nothing and are pissing blanks.

We have never controlled the price of oil. If we did Trump would not have needed to threaten Russia and SA into producing less oil to help our oil companies out.

Yet is is more than we ever exported under Trump..

View attachment 678424
You simply aren't going to get it. Just like all the Democrats. We have a problem with high has prices and the only thing that really has changed is Biden's slashing of all of Trump's energy policies. The gas prices were going up far before the war in Ukraine so that excuse is a non-starter. Biden has clearly indicated that there is not enough of a supply from OPEC and Venezuela and got shot down by both when he demanded they produce more oil output. Therefore, no matter what you say about exports, that oil should be staying then in the U.S. Or, Biden should open the spickets again, the pipelines, the drilling including fracking and allow the U.S. to become energy independent again because we are NOT! Get your head out of your charts and start using your logic and reasoning.

You’ve got nothing and are pissing blanks.
Yep, and all Democrats thought the world would become paradise when Biden became President. That our enemies would respect us again as if they already didn't. Well, that is all out the window. None of the European country leaders respect Biden. They make fun of him. Russia and China are walking all over him and threatening the world with mass destruction including the U.S. Democrat have always been the party of appeasement and it always causes worldwide wars and poverty.

Forum List

Back