Gas prices down!

Seems a tad shortsighted now, would you not say?
/----/ Are that uninformed or is your TDS just that severe? No, it was not short-sighted. BTW, President Trump filled our Strategic Reserves with basically free oil, and now your hero Joe, is emptying it and sending oil to China. Seems a tad shortsighted now, would you not say?

No place to go: Oil storage filling up amid collapsing demand, excess ...

6 Apr, 2020; No place to go: Oil storage filling up amid collapsing demand, excess production ... Contango, or forward premiums, are the market's way of saying "I will pay you to store this oil," Finley said. "The conventional last resort is to take oil tankers and convert them from a transport vehicle to a storage platform. ... There may be ...

/----/ Are that uninformed or is your TDS just that severe? No, it was not short-sighted. BTW, President Trump filled our Strategic Reserves with basically free oil, and now your hero Joe, is emptying it and sending oil to China. Seems a tad shortsighted now, would you not say?

While I do disagree with the selling of the oil from the SPR, buying it low and selling it high seems to be the correct way to do it if it is going to be done.

I take it you have never much messed around with stocks or anything like that.

Reduce your driving until prices come down. Problem solved. ;)

While I do disagree with the selling of the oil from the SPR, buying it low and selling it high seems to be the correct way to do it if it is going to be done.

I take it you have never much messed around with stocks or anything like that.
/----/ Please let us know which of the outlined situations justifies Demential Joe from selling our oil to a communist nation, rather than using it for domestic production of gasoline.

/----/ Please let us know which of the outlined situations justifies Demential Joe from selling our oil to a communist nation, rather than using it for domestic production of gasoline.

Which part of this comment from me was too confusing for you....

While I do disagree with the selling of the oil from the SPR,

Which part of this comment from me was too confusing for you....

While I do disagree with the selling of the oil from the SPR,
/——/
1. I’m an active option trader since 2014 and began trading in 1978. I trade USO options weekly.
2. Selling the SOR for profit is not one of the options.
3. Joe ignored US needs and sells to a communist regime.

Shortage in the World Supply of Diesel is the main factor for the increase in the prices of commodities like Food and so on.

Tell me what Biden could have done to help divert that issue?
Oh spare us....so shutting down our own production, whereby we used to be a seller after having enough for our own use plus surplus, has nothing to do with "world" supply? And firing truck drivers who didnt get jabbed had nothing to do with the supply chain and increase in prices?
You Dimmers are remarkable in being able to stand the sound of the wind blowing through your ears.

Short lived. The price of gas is still double when Biden took office and inflation isn't coming down. Funny thing is, the gas price was supposed to have been caused by Putin's war. The war is still going on. So, is Putin the reason for any decreases in price? Part of the gas price increase is seasonal as it is every year. So, is the decrease seasonal as we get closer to Labor Day. That isn't a President thing. So, there may be a still small drop going to happen. But, mostly it will be stable until OPEC raises prices again. Why will that affect the U.S.? Because Biden reversed all of Trump's energy programs and we've had nothing but chaos since.
That is such BS from Biden! Gas prices were climbing LONG BEFORE the Ukraine war....

Oh spare us....so shutting down our own production, whereby we used to be a seller after having enough for our own use plus surplus, has nothing to do with "world" supply? And firing truck drivers who didnt get jabbed had nothing to do with the supply chain and increase in prices?
You Dimmers are remarkable in being able to stand the sound of the wind blowing through your ears.
Wow, do you have a link to show we are not the number one supplier of diesel in the World because I have links that will disprove your nonsense!

My link has nothing to do with the Democrats or your little fantasies but it seem you can not have a civil discussion without melting like a childish brats!

So kindly supply the link that the U.S. isn’t producing and selling diesel and notice the amounts being sold on the World Stage and yes the price of diesel is still high like you are when posting on this board after a day of smoking crack with Hunder Biden!

The US has no shortage now.
Oh??? Why did Biden have to open up the reserves then? Twice! You do know what causes inflation? Lack of the product. That's why Biden called up the Saudi's and Venezuela and begged them to drill more oil for the U.S. They said no to Biden. All while Biden shut down pipelines and have stopped drilling around the country. We were energy independent under Trump. That went south fast when Biden reversed all of Trump's energy plans. That's a fact. And, here we are waiting for the next hammer to fall, OPEC and others jacking up the prices of oil again.

Do you have a link where the poster said we were the number one supplier of ANY fuel? He said we supplied ourselves, moron. Learn to read and comprehend.
Wow, another pussy little bitch telling someone what they need to do while none of you provided any links to support your opinions based on your mental illness!

The two of you seem hurt by facts and do you think giving enough thumbs downs will prove me wrong or just make your ego feel so much better.

Read what the idiot wrote and he is blaming Biden for the increase of the prices while not understanding we are pumping oil and it is your leader Putin and OPEC that have caused this issue!

But

Of course you will disagree until your bitch boy atrump or DeSantis are in the Oval Office and then bam it will be someone else’s fault!

Forum List

Back