Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Here is a story bashing Trump for using hte term "my fried"...they must be part of the grand conspiracy also..

Oh, and here is a story about it from Russian news....they must be part of the grand conspiracy also...

All these people publishing lies just to fool little old you...just crazy.,
Cool down bro…can’t even make sense of your typing now….lol

But keep the leftist drivel coming…it’s comedy gold…lol

He revoked the federal permit for the continued construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline,
Even if it were finished it's a pipeline to import foreign oil and would have no effect on domestic production.
he temporarily stopped granting permits for oil and gas operations
Temporary is correct. After review they are granting new drilling permits above what the previous administration did.
Sommers said a permanent federal leasing ban
There is no permanent leasing ban for federal lands

Biden’s executive orders will reduce U.S. oil supplies that reached historic levels of 13 million barrels per day just one year ago.
13.1 million barrels a day was reached in March of 2020 as well, but by Aug. 2020 production dipped to 9.7 million barrels a day. This month that is up to over 11 million barrels a day.

You are dismissed, you are too dishonest to deal with.
Says the dude who dismissed CDC data. 99.4% survival rate. Your hypocrisy is off the charts. Fact is you’re a fucking idiot and a coward. Your best quality is that you don’t cry when I call you out. You actually fight back.

go shove your head back up Trump's ass as well and wait for your next talking points memo.

you fucking inbred morons are a total waste of oxygen.
I am inbred now? Need a safe space? I do not ignore people. That would make me a hypocrite. I am anti cancel culture. You do you, pussy.

Cool down bro…can’t even make sense of your typing now….lol

But keep the leftist drivel coming…it’s comedy gold…lol

More stories about the tweet and you still ignore them and shove your head further up Trump's ass hoping the bad man telling you the truth will go away.

Oh I thought you wanted stats and charts regarding inflation. Here they are for gas prices.
No, we‘ll stick with your report that you thought backed your claim …. I’m still waiting for you to provide what I asked for.

I am inbred now? Need a safe space? I do not ignore people. That would make me a hypocrite. I am anti cancel culture. You do you, pussy.

I do not ignore anyone either, why the fuck do you accuse me of doing so?

all you do is talk shit and then run and hide.

No, we‘ll stick with your report that you thought backed your claim …. I’m still waiting for you to provide what I asked for.
I did. You have to read down in the report under "liquid fuels". That is what gasoline is. But I'll quote it for you.

• U.S. regular gasoline retail prices averaged $3.18 per gallon (gal) in September, up 2 cents/gal from August and almost $1/gal higher than in September 2020. Recent gasoline price increases reflect increasing crude oil prices outweighing falling gasoline wholesale margins. We forecast that retail gasoline prices will average $3.21/gal in October before falling to $3.05/gal in December.

More stories about the tweet and you still ignore them and shove your head further up Trump's ass hoping the bad man telling you the truth will go away.
BWHAAAAA! You made the claim then tried to pass off some other libs who are just as free to make shit up, as proof… Now you’re so mad you’re revealing your true nature, telling those who challenge you to Stick their heads up trumps ass….lol. You sir are an idiot.

I did. You have to read down in the report under "liquid fuels". That is what gasoline is. But I'll quote it for you.

• U.S. regular gasoline retail prices averaged $3.18 per gallon (gal) in September, up 2 cents/gal from August and almost $1/gal higher than in September 2020. Recent gasoline price increases reflect increasing crude oil prices outweighing falling gasoline wholesale margins. We forecast that retail gasoline prices will average $3.21/gal in October before falling to $3.05/gal in December.
Blackouts in Cali thank you

Ok, so let’s say I accept that….What were gas prices in December 2020?

Even if it were finished it's a pipeline to import foreign oil and would have no effect on domestic production.

Temporary is correct. After review they are granting new drilling permits above what the previous administration did.

There is no permanent leasing ban for federal lands

13.1 million barrels a day was reached in March of 2020 as well, but by Aug. 2020 production dipped to 9.7 million barrels a day. This month that is up to over 11 million barrels a day.

The two best parts of this post are....

1. ...you don't realize how truly stupid it reveals you to be.

and...

2. ....you actually wrote it yourself.

One more time: the huge inflation, empty shelves, and especially the price of gasoline......

....are you still "pleased as punch"?????

C'mon......say it.

I dont know. What were they?
That’d be $2.31 per gal…

So your statement is still wrong.

Sooo
Out of curiosity I went to:

Regular at the Foodsco on East Shaw in Fresno is $4.13,
At the Fastrip on Bernard in Bakersfield it is $3.97,
PetroAmerica on F Street in San Diego it is $4.25
The Speedway in Westwood you pay $4.29
Way up north in Eureka it’s $4.49 at Costco
Roughly a dollar more or less a dollar more than everywhere else and still way too much.

What if you did know? You said we have a ton of reserves. So much so that we could not store any more. So why not dip into the reserves? $$$$ for the oil companies.

The oil companies love higher prices, why would they want to bring them down?

Forum List

Back