Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Post the video of him saying it, or STFU....You're lying.

1634922634324.png

Nope, sorry...Add that to your fail bucket moron....I don't trust UC Santa Barbara anymore than I trust your lying ass...Produce the actual tweet or it doesn't exist...Simple.

You are dismissed, you are too dishonest to deal with.

Now, here is your assignment....Find in that report for me where they say: "This is a temporary situation which will work itself out over time." (Concerning Energy)

I'll wait.

You got caught lying, and I am the one dishonest....Cool story bro.

I have given you multiple sources, yet you ask for the one that no longer exist.

just shove your head back up Trump's ass and wait for your next talking points email.

you are a waste of fucking oxygen.

I have given you multiple sources, yet you ask for the one that no longer exist.

just shove your head back up Trump's ass and wait for your next talking points email.

you are a waste of fucking oxygen.
Lol, there it is…Now you’re lying about how many sources you provided…lol too funny…

And to top it off the supposed tweet doesn’t exist! By your own admission…

you are the dumbest ever….rofl

You got caught lying, and I am the one dishonest....Cool story bro.

Here is a story bashing Trump for using hte term "my fried"...they must be part of the grand conspiracy also..

Oh, and here is a story about it from Russian news....they must be part of the grand conspiracy also...

All these people publishing lies just to fool little old you...just crazy.,

Now, here is your assignment....Find in that report for me where they say: "This is a temporary situation which will work itself out over time." (Concerning Energy)

I'll wait.
Oh I thought you wanted stats and charts regarding inflation. Here they are for gas prices.

Lol, there it is…Now you’re lying about how many sources you provided…lol too funny…

And to top it off the supposed tweet doesn’t exist! By your own admission…

you are the dumbest ever….rofl

It does not exist any longer as Trump's account has been banned and you can no longer see his tweets...but you knew that already which is why you asked for it.

Forum List

Back