Gas 99 cents in ky

S Arabia wants them out of business...........
It cant happen

the saudi’s will go broke at $29 or less

because it will not generate enough revenue to maintain them at the level they are accustomed to
Good time to buy then......LOL
Trump is filing Petro Strategic Reserve
In the same place he filed his taxes?
Trump is FILLING the oil reserve

thanks for pointing out my typing error

He could do consumers a favor and ban exports.

It cant happen

the saudi’s will go broke at $29 or less

because it will not generate enough revenue to maintain them at the level they are accustomed to

He have enough oil to do both

except that for a while saudi oil will be cheaper on the world market

99 cents gas in Kentucky. I saw it on newscast. Fill up folks.
Wow. That would take me like 32$ to COMPLETELY fill my SUV up....I hope it comes here to Georgia. Its down to 1.79$ here

What country do you live? It's NOT the US....
I live in the USA, why?

It's his tell. When he has nothing left (which doesn't take long), One Percenter either accuses someone of being a paid Russian troll, or says they are from another country. It is his version of a white flag.

When the price of gasoline goes down the price of heating oil generally goes down too. Fill your tanks up for next winter. Another aspect is that when the price of diesel fuel goes down there will be more tractor trailers on the road and the stores will be better supplied.

Wow. That would take me like 32$ to COMPLETELY fill my SUV up....I hope it comes here to Georgia. Its down to 1.79$ here

I live in the USA, why?

It's his tell. When he has nothing left (which doesn't take long), One Percenter either accuses someone of being a paid Russian troll, or says they are from another country. It is his version of a white flag.

Well thanks Jaraxle, but I was referencing his post.

"That would take me like 32$ to COMPLETELY fill my SUV up....I hope it comes here to Georgia. Its down to 1.79$ here"

That has three possibilities;

1. A foreign poster.
2. A Johnny come lately.
2. Georgia's need to spend much more on education.

He have enough oil to do both

except that for a while saudi oil will be cheaper on the world market

Exporting keeps the price of gasoline artificially high. But it may soon be moot when the price of wholesale oil goes to zero.

I live in the USA, why?

"That would take me like 32$ to COMPLETELY fill my SUV up....I hope it comes here to Georgia. Its down to 1.79$ here"

1. A foreign poster.
2. A Johnny come lately.
I meant if gas was at 99 cents as the topic was talking about. I don't use correct punctuation most of the time especially here.

I live in the USA, why?

1. A foreign poster.
2. A Johnny come lately.
I meant if gas was at 99 cents as the topic was talking about. I don't use correct punctuation most of the time especially here.

Like I said...it's just his tell. When he has nothing left (which doesn't take long), One Percenter either accuses someone of being a paid Russian troll, or says they are from another country. It means he has nothing left and is conceding to you.

Filled car at $1.19 regular 3 blocks OUTSIDE OF NYC BORDER....AND NO LINE FOR GAS AS 3 STATIONS ON A CORNOR HAD THE SAME PRICE,!!!!!

THE WORLD HAS GONE COMPLETELY MAD!!!!!

HALF THE PEOPLE IN QUEENS ARE WALKING AROUND WITH FACE MASKS....ONE EVEN COLORED HIS TO LOOK LIKE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!....SHOULD HAVE GOT THE PICTURE BUT THOUGHT BETTER AS A RIOT MIGHT HAVE STARTED......GO AROUND DRESSED AS A MUGGER AND THE POLICE LAUGH AT YOU!!!

I've seen prices as low as $1.56 per gal. But it is good that prices are low during this coronavirus scare. But it needs to go back up just a little when it is over. Or else many lay-off will be at the oil refineries.

I take it that this is the low grade fuel you guys are talking about?

I might head out and see how much gas in at the Shell station but I have my doubts that 93 octane is anywhere near being under three bucks a gallon.
High test is 2.65 in eastern TN
I only use exxon,shell, or sunoco....no cheap shit in the audi

I saw a marathon 1.77 regular
.....marathon gas doesnt agree with it for some reason ....lol it prefers Exxon or shell....I can tell runs a lil better with Exxon premium

Ky Gas Tax 0.26 cents so without the government KY gas would be 0.73 cent a gallon

Forum List

Back