Gary Johnson is losing his mind

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
I don't know, I think the pressure of under performing in another election is getting to him.

Losing his mind?

Has he checked a leppo?
TongueTiedGovGaryJohnson_ani.gif

Hmm.... I think he's trying to say "no"

Everybody in this thread is so down on Johnson, is he really that much worse than Trump or Clinton?

Personally, I saw it like I saw all the other pieces on him, the MSM always wants to put hit jobs on him. The Guardian? Really? Mouth piece of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. It's all part of the Round Table Group.

Hasn't ANYONE seen the Wikileaks releases? Don't they know the MSM is controlled by the establishment and it is their job to make every candidate but Hillary either look bad, or not cover them at all?

Fucking mind control, nothing but mind control.

Everybody in this thread is so down on Johnson, is he really that much worse than Trump or Clinton?

Personally, I saw it like I saw all the other pieces on him, the MSM always wants to put hit jobs on him. The Guardian? Really? Mouth piece of the Royal Institute of International Affairs. It's all part of the Round Table Group.

Hasn't ANYONE seen the Wikileaks releases? Don't they know the MSM is controlled by the establishment and it is their job to make every candidate but Hillary either look bad, or not cover them at all?

So, what you are saying is Johnson was mind fucked by the Illuminati because a reporter asked about his tax plan.

Yes, he is worse. His primary worth is that he draws more from Clinton than Trump,

If you have ever been involved in producing video, splicing and editing, you and make people look however you want them to look. That is all I can say.

So, what you are saying is Johnson was mind fucked by the Illuminati because a reporter asked about his tax plan.

Sometimes you seem to be an intelligent poster, and sometimes you seem like you are an absolute idiot teenager that doesn't know shit about the world. Really, I'm sorry I ever got involved in your thread.

Sometimes you seem to be an intelligent poster, and sometimes you seem like you are an absolute idiot teenager that doesn't know shit about the world. Really, I'm sorry I ever got involved in your thread.

Come on, man. I'm just having a little fun at your expense.

I don't think it's wise to blame the performance of the politician you support on video editing when they are giving complete answers to questions without any editing. There is editing between the questions but those are Johnson's words and he doesn't come off well.

Seems like a nice guy in over his head, that's what it looks like to me.

This fucking idiot needs to stop being a turd and drop out. Do America a favor and DROP OUT. Asshole. Fucking libertarians and their stupid bullshit. Every single one of them is either a sociopath or an idiot like Johnson.

Gary Johnson is one of the weirdest guys I have ever seen in politics.

He talks like a 14 year old. A grown ass man that skateboards and smokes pot raises some red flags.

Come on, man. I'm just having a little fun at your expense.

I don't think it's wise to blame the performance of the politician you support on video editing when they are giving complete answers to questions without any editing. There is editing between the questions but those are Johnson's words and he doesn't come off well.

Seems like a nice guy in over his head, that's what it looks like to me.

I don't support Johnson.

I don't support the Round Table. I don't support the ignorance of how the establishment manipulates the opinions of the masses so obviously in plain sight. All of the corporate media are members if the RIIA and the CFR, most are completely unaware of what this means.

Forum List

Back