Gary Johnson is losing his mind

Everybody in this thread is so down on Johnson, is he really that much worse than Trump or Clinton?

Isn't it nice to see the country coming together though?
They have all made up their minds already on which statist they are going to pick. Thus, they must agree to bash the outsider statist. They must all agree on that, lest their preferred statist lose votes.

The hour grows late, there can be no dissent.

They have all made up their minds already on which statist they are going to pick. Thus, they must agree to bash the outsider statist. They must all agree on that, lest their preferred statist lose votes.

The hour grows late, there can be no dissent.

As is statism.

I'll wait a couple of years and see if the anarchist community actually does anything noteworthy to try and change this shitty reality. If not, then I'll pack my bags and whip these lazy ***** into action myself.

Actually, after thinking about this a bit, that reporter was really egging him on. Borderline trolling, actually. He was trying to provoke him into something. But as a presidential candidate, he has to expect that and know how to handle it.

Losing his mind?

Has he checked a leppo?
TongueTiedGovGaryJohnson_ani.gif

Hmm.... I think he's trying to say "no"
Oh, come on, I thought that was pretty funny: he was making fun of how politicians talk.

Much better than the Drumpf Wile E. Coyote/evil Three Stooges/Benny Hill gone too far school of humor.

On the other hand he has no foreign policy and his party has always had some wacky views on some things.

Forum List

Back