Gary Johnson doesn't choose Ron Paul or Rand Paul or Dont Taz Me Bro for VP

It's a shame the Libertarian party is as inconsequential as it's always been. Even in this election they can't even muster up enough support to play spoiler.

Then again, most libertarians aren't libertarians.

It's a shame the Libertarian party is as inconsequential as it's always been. Even in this election they can't even muster up enough support to play spoiler.

Are you sure about that? I would think they would kill it in this election since pretty much everyone hates both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Are you sure about that? I would think they would kill it in this election since pretty much everyone hates both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

We'll soon find out. Would would you define as killing it? And addtional 3-5% of the vote? Pretty meager.

We'll soon find out. Would would you define as killing it? And addtional 3-5% of the vote? Pretty meager.
I don't profess to know - but I would think this would be the election where they would have a real chance to win the entire thing. There are just so many people who hate Trump and Hilldabeast.

I don't profess to know - but I would think this would be the election where they would have a real chance to win the entire thing. There are just so many people who hate Trump and Hilldabeast.

Win the entire thing? Not even going to come close. Zero states,, zilch in the electoral college.

You should take that bit on the road doing stand up! You are killing it!

Win the entire thing? Not even going to come close. Zero states,, zilch in the electoral college.
Well if that's the case - they really should just close up the entire thing. If you can't come close to winning in this election, you'll literally never have a prayer of winning. This is the election that is primed for them - coming of the Obama reign of terror and faced with two candidates that both sides hate. If they can't win now, it's completely pointless for them to even exist.

Well if that's the case - they really should just close up the entire thing. If you can't come close to winning in this election, you'll literally never have a prayer of winning. This is the election that is primed for them - coming of the Obama reign of terror and faced with two candidates that both sides hate. If they can't win now, it's completely pointless for them to even exist.

Given all that the one thing holding the libertarian party back is that they are in fact libertarians. Where even people who claim to be libertarian don't take it that far. .

I watched the LP debate held in Nevada a couple weeks ago and with my own ears heard Gary Johnson say:

1. That the government should set no limits on immigration. None. None at all. If you think I'm exaggerating, go watch the debate on YouTube.
2. That we should abolish the . . . Department of Homeland Security. No kidding.
3. That ALL drugs should be legalized--ALL prescription drugs and ALL illegal drugs. ALL of them.
4. That he is pro-abortion.

Uh, no thanks.

Forum List

Back