GAO: We Are Investigating the Swamp Creature

alj5xg066tez.jpg
Do you even know what the GAO does? If you did, you wouldn’t want them to go away.
Gov't Accounting Office........kinda accounts for Federal Employees.......

And there is gonna be an Accounting on this guy........the Liberal State Dept. Freak..........he's about to get roasted.......LOL
And how they spend the money you doofus. I would know because my sister is senior analyst for GAO.
I could care less who she works for...........and this guy needs to go..........how many more there should be canned for political bias.............

I know what the GAO does..............and this guy needs to be dropped kicked out the door.

Do you even know what the GAO does? If you did, you wouldn’t want them to go away.

And there is gonna be an Accounting on this guy........the Liberal State Dept. Freak..........he's about to get roasted.......LOL
And how they spend the money you doofus. I would know because my sister is senior analyst for GAO.
I could care less who she works for...........and this guy needs to go..........how many more there should be canned for political bias.............

I know what the GAO does..............and this guy needs to be dropped kicked out the door.
oh, just drop kicked over and over and over again would do.

then send him onto prison.

Lol literally no one on this forum gives a shit he will be fired. I think he should be fired. Sorry to disappoint you.

Lol literally no one on this forum gives a shit he will be fired. I think he should be fired. Sorry to disappoint you.

How about this guy too..............ME TOO ......ME TOO.......another one at the GAO........LOL

So the exercise you went through, trying to convince others how important Stuarts job is was kinda pointless?

So the exercise you went through, trying to convince others how important Stuarts job is was kinda pointless?
Why would I say his job is pointless? The work he is supposed to do is not pointless. How hard is this for you to understand?

Before he was fired from Fox, Bill O'Reilly said the first Project Veritas video was 40 hours of tape edited down to two 20-minute videos.

That's 2400 minutes reduced to 40 minutes of actual video.

Note it's all sound-bites of the interviewees that are less than 5-6 seconds each.
Go ahead, watch the video and count the time off between segments.
The only one who gets to talk at length is the scum-bag James O'Keefe.
It's called heavy, out of context editing to suit the director's bi-ass.

Last edited:

The Deep State is a figment implanted into the minds of the feeble by Steve Bannon.
He's tricky that way. Worms right in there when you weren't looking.

Why would I say his job is pointless? The work he is supposed to do is not pointless. How hard is this for you to understand?

I said "important" not "pointless". Evidently you learning how to read is much harder.

you would have a point if he ever made a point before but since he's never made a point any point he makes is pointless.

Forum List

Back