Gangster Disciples boss Sammy Armstead convinces judge to cut his drug sentence

If no one from the Sackler family has to go to prison neither should this guy have had to.
NO. Wrong answer.

And yet it is my reply. It is what I believe.

I can't help it if you shared something so utterly stupid on the thread.

why do you excuse those responsible for countless deaths and destroyed families?
I feel exactly the same way about GD as I do the Two Six gang and the Juggalos. Why?

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Ok. So, if you are asking what someone's gang affiliation is then they will often respond with "GD" which is Gangster Disciples.

I see. You were avoiding my question. OK.
Your question is not relevant to the topic.

It's relevant to the position I said and you dismissed. If you aren't interested in replies, why post?
How the hell is it relevant? Explain the connection. I don't think you are familiar with the issues presented with the gangbanging.

Some gangbangers operate out of lowriders, some out of boardrooms.
Then post a thread on the gangbangers in the boardrooms. This isn't it.

I support releasing this guy and I stated why.

I've seen some stupid shit but this is at least one of the top 3.

I see your reading comprehension skills are still bad.

He's the only one convicted in this case that is still in prison. Federal law changes allowing the reduction of sentences for those selling crack because white people who used/sold powered cocaine got lesser sentences.

He's made real reforms in prison.

If no one from the Sackler family has to go to prison neither should this guy have had to.
NO. Wrong answer.

why do you excuse those responsible for countless deaths and destroyed families?
I feel exactly the same way about GD as I do the Two Six gang and the Juggalos. Why?

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Ok. So, if you are asking what someone's gang affiliation is then they will often respond with "GD" which is Gangster Disciples.

It's relevant to the position I said and you dismissed. If you aren't interested in replies, why post?
How the hell is it relevant? Explain the connection. I don't think you are familiar with the issues presented with the gangbanging.

It's still not relevant. Not sure how many little kids need to be shot over some bullshit for you to grasp what you are saying and I really don't give a fuck.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

It's still not relevant. Not sure how many little kids need to be shot over some bullshit for you to grasp what you are saying and I really don't give a fuck.

How many need to suffer before you are willing to hold someone personally responsible? How many individuals are more liable than the Sackler family?

I've seen some stupid shit but this is at least one of the top 3.

I see your reading comprehension skills are still bad.

He's the only one convicted in this case that is still in prison. Federal law changes allowing the reduction of sentences for those selling crack because white people who used/sold powered cocaine got lesser sentences.

He's made real reforms in prison.
What growth does "trying to be boring" demonstrate?

None.

You're welcome.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

How many need to suffer before you are willing to hold someone personally responsible? How many individuals are more liable than the Sackler family?
I don't have a problem with holding them personally responsible. It's simply not appropriate in this thread.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

I don't have a problem with holding them personally responsible. It's simply not appropriate in this thread.

But we have not so in supporting a fair and equal justice system, I support releasing this guy.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

But we have not so in supporting a fair and equal justice system, I support releasing this guy.
So you said. I think it's stupid. I'm moving on. Because the comparison is inappropriate.

What growth does "trying to be boring" demonstrate?

None.

You're welcome.

He could be running his enterprise from behind bars... a lot of them do.

Instead, he's trying to get his life turned around.

And until we throw rich white dopers in the same prison, this whole war on drugs is bullshit.

Let them all out.

By "trying to be boring".

That ain't it, hoss. Try again.

Forum List

Back