Game of Thrones (HBO)

it is amazing ......its hard not to tell.....book 3 is just explosive....i called my son 4 or 5 times yesterday going....omg.....he finally told me not to call again...he is into book 4....and there is the rub....i am a much faster reader and it really pisses him off when i ask how far from finished he is....he is not a slow reader just doesnt have the time to read a few hundred pages a day....

soooooooooo i have book 5....to dangle in front of him.....but it wont work.....he just slows down

i now see why everyone was so mad book 5 took so long lol

i watch reruns yesterday and was just as thrilled...esp after reading the books....son is lingering on book 4...says its slow....am has started book 1...it is so hard not to talk about it with her...

I am recording the new episodes to view in one massive viewing session, so anyone who mentions specifics......
original.gif

Even though I know how the books end.....:lol:

I saw it during an HBO Game of Thrones marathon where the entire first season was aired one after the other. The episode where Stark killed the dog put me off at first so I wasn't entirely upset when he was beheaded.

I have been following season 2.

I saw it during an HBO Game of Thrones marathon where the entire first season was aired one after the other. The episode where Stark killed the dog put me off at first so I wasn't entirely upset when he was beheaded.

I have been following season 2.

That is one of the reasons the books and the series is so great. just when you figure you like someone or that he's a bad guy the whole story changes...... In season two there will be new characters introduced to love/hate.......... And you could change your minds about other characters..........

And episode 0ne season two was great............. I want to see it all. NOW!.........

Season 2 has started out great and so little battle and still so good! Tyrion is still by far the best character, but your right there Sarge, Arya is turning into a very interesting character! I still miss Ned Stark, but I actually think his death was perfect. If the show could kill off it's main character right away, no one is safe!

I will admit the baby killing scene really got to me. Violence to children always gets to me. King Joffery is turning into a little bastard. I hope his reign isn't too long.

Prediction: Theon Greyjoy betrays Robb Stark and eventually kills him to gain the respect of his father and sister.

And episode 0ne season two was great............. I want to see it all. NOW!.........

Season 2 has started out great and so little battle and still so good! Tyrion is still by far the best character, but your right there Sarge, Arya is turning into a very interesting character! I still miss Ned Stark, but I actually think his death was perfect. If the show could kill off it's main character right away, no one is safe!

I will admit the baby killing scene really got to me. Violence to children always gets to me. King Joffery is turning into a little bastard. I hope his reign isn't too long.

Prediction: Theon Greyjoy betrays Robb Stark and eventually kills him to gain the respect of his father and sister.

The dog killing scene got to me. Which is one reason why Ned Stark only got what was coming to him.

Read the books before watching the series.

This is good stuff. Not as good as Pratchett's, but almost as good.

Forum List

Back