Game of the year so far. Cowboys v 49ers. What's your prediction?

The league seems to be watered down. Truthfully the best team that can win the championship can be any of several. Who they play in the playoffs and/or gets hot and/or makes the less mistakes and/or the refs do hurt or help with calls.
That's literally all sports ever.

Or Purdy. 4 turnovers so far. I told people before LaMar Jackson scared me. 30 to 12 3rd quarter.

I don't watch sport's shows as much as I used to, but it seemed like whenever I did, most experts were so down on Purdy! He was winning, but he got no credit for it! This loss will help pump up their chests thinking how right they've been! Mahomes' been elevated to "GAWD status" and he's looked terrible all season! The blame's gone to the receivers and O-Line! I say, you can't win them all! Having one "down" season after so much success shouldn't shake his confidence over the long run! :rolleyes: :p:nono:;)

I don't watch sport's shows as much as I used to, but it seemed like whenever I did, most experts were so down on Purdy! He was winning, but he got no credit for it! This loss will help pump up their chests thinking how right they've been! Mahomes' been elevated to "GAWD status" and he's looked terrible all season! The blame's gone to the receivers and O-Line! I say, you can't win them all! Having one "down" season after so much success shouldn't shake his confidence over the long run! :rolleyes: :p:nono:;)

I think none of us will be shocked if 49rs, Detroit, Dallas, Miami, Kansas City, Bills, Browns, etc end up losing to someone eventually in the playoffs. Hell, even the Ravens could be upset. They've lost 3 times this year so it's not like we still have 1 undefeated team. 3 teams figured the Ravens out. But they are my favorite.

The good news is if no one is unbeatable, the Lion's have a chance. Not afraid of Dallas anymore that's for sure. Although now if we play them it'll be in Dallas because the refs suck.

Forum List

Back