Gallup: Biden 1 Point Ahead of Trumps Approval

That’s really amusing since Biden has done worse despite having three vaccines developed under a Trump. Trump had the CDC, WHO and Fauci feeding him lies and bad information. History will remember the endless attacks Trump suffered just like history remembers Ted Kennedy’s Chapaquiddick, John Kennedy’s endless womanizing, Jimmy Carter’s incompetence and FDR’s extending of the Great Depression.
He can’t make stupid repos take the vaccine. They‘re dropping like flies and you’re proud of it ?

He can’t make stupid repos take the vaccine. They‘re dropping like flies and you’re proud of it ?
Trump didn’t develop shit. The drug comps and medical research did it while he campaigned that vaccines were unnecessary. Trump is against science. The idiot was a super spreader. He’s responsible for tens of thousands dying and a huge recession.

Joe Biden will be remembered by history as the single worst President this country has ever had, and as one of the worst world leaders ever known...
Jimmy Carter is so happy right now he's dancin' a jig...

:dance:

Screenshot_20220120-195819.png

Last edited:
Trump will also be remembered as the only President acquitted twice....
Bullshit, Republicans refused to remove while admitting his guilt.

First time excuse was that they wanted to leave it up to voters in upcoming election (which removed him) and second time because he was already removed.

Don't be stupid.

Not being a Trump fan in no way means I need to agree with every pinhead who belches up bullshit about him...
It takes a read pin head and a stupid person to be denial of a white supremacist and a crook.
Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) — 215

Nixon (Republican) — 76

Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) — 0

Carter (Democrat) — 1

Clinton (Democrat) — 2

"Notice a pattern?"

Bullshit, Republicans refused to remove while admitting his guilt.

First time excuse was that they wanted to leave it up to voters in upcoming election (which removed him) and second time because he was already removed.

Spin it any way you want. Trump was acquitted twice. That's an inarguable fact...

It takes a read pin head and a stupid person to be denial of a white supremacist and a crook.
Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:

Trump (Republican) — 215

Nixon (Republican) — 76

Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:

Obama (Democrat) — 0

Carter (Democrat) — 1

Clinton (Democrat) — 2

"Notice a pattern?"

None of that negates my point that not being a Trump fan in no way means I need to agree with every pinhead who belches up bullshit about him...

No one ever talks about Johnson or Clinton being acquitted. Just that they were the only two presidents impeached.

Until now. Trump singlehandedly doubled the score.
I don't hear anyone ever talking about Clinton being impeached at all to be honest. Heard it a lot when Trump was being impeached but when impeachment came up Nixon is the only name I ever heard mentioned heard pre-Trump. The one that was never actually impeached.

I think most people put FAR to much weight on how Trumps impeachments will color his term in the future since he was not convicted. People treat it on the same terms as a judicial trial for the most part even if it is not. Nixon's impending impeachment is remembered as a major deal because his resignation was a guilty judgment in all but name.

Last edited:
Spin it any way you want. Trump was acquitted twice. That's an inarguable fact...
I love how you tell people about spin while you post your bullshit spin that Trump supposedly did nothing wrong.

Trump was in fact guilty of what he was accused of doing and was impeached for it, as a number fo Republicans admitted both times.

Last edited:
I love how you tell people not spin while you post your bullshit spin.

Trump did bad shit and was impeached for it, as a number fo Republicans admitted both times.
And yet those same spineless lickspittle Republicans refused to convict him. The ones who had the courage to convict are now being chased by a lynch mob.

Most dead ? 90% dead were unvaccinated Humper’s. The pandemic is OVER for everyone but the 90%

of the stupid.

The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when the left are talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, you KNOW what they really mean.

1642796714387.png

And yet those same spineless lickspittle Republicans refused to convict him. The ones who had the courage to convict are now being chased by a lynch mob.
I'ts crazy what Republican politics has become.

Say what you will about "uber liberal agenda" among Democrats, but at least it's still about actual policy, not living in alternate reality.

I love how you tell people about spin while you post your bullshit spin that Trump supposedly did nothing wrong.

Trump was in fact guilty of what he was accused of doing and was impeached for it, as a number fo Republicans admitted both times.
Clearly, you're a fucking retard and don't don't how impeachment works.

He was found not guilty. Period, end of story.

But, hey, whine on, liberal shit bag...

To
The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when the left are talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, you KNOW what they really mean.

View attachment 591044
Totally irrelevant. Blacks make up

View attachment 591044

Its still about racism with you Humper’s and it’s not even relevant. It’s a percent not actual numbers.
Totally irrelevant. Blacks only make up 14% of the population. It’s pretty stupid to think they contribute to the pandemic as much as conservatives when Trump county voters far and away exceed covid deaths IN ACTUAL NUMBERS.

In the hospitals for covid, only 18% are black, little more then the population with nearly 60% being white.
So much for your bogus, but racism post. The actual number of Trump Humpers in the hospital is making up the MAJORITY of cases NOW that need hospitalization.

Last edited:

You obviously know nothing. He was aquoitted by REPUBLICANS WHO CONTROLLED THE SENATE DUMBO. The majority of the senate including seven Republicans VOTED TO CONVICT. 57 to 43.
It didn’t breach the threshold .
So the majority of the republucan controlled senate voted guilty of the offenses. Now tell us more that you don’t know.

Last edited:

Another internet tough guy. Most humpers should get Get their 350 lb lard ass out of your parents basement and get a life.

Forum List

Back