Gallup: Biden 1 Point Ahead of Trumps Approval

And Trump the most crooked the world has ever seen. Really, he’s campaigning now around outright racists agenda.
Biden is snagged flat out taking bribes from China and Russia while extorting Ukraine via his bank accounts and yet the idiots say that TRump is the crooked one? Especially with NY spinning all they can to get him claiming his big crime is saying that his properities are worth more than what he told the tax people.

And Trump the most crooked the world has ever seen. Really, he’s campaigning now around outright racists agenda.
Bet your ass. No one in the history of world leaders lied like Trump did while in office. White ass racists crowd his rallies with lunatic Hangs. The numbers are dwindling down to a core of degenerates from the ”normal” deplorables. These are crazies who just make up a hit like Trump does. Read them
Posts here. .

Biden is snagged flat out taking bribes from China and Russia while extorting Ukraine via his bank accounts and yet the idiots say that TRump is the crooked one? Especially with NY spinning all they can to get him claiming his big crime is saying that his properities are worth more than what he told the tax people.
That’s made up shit. You have no proof what so ever. It’s not a spin to say he had a fraudulent university and charity foundation that was a scam. Both were disbanded and he paid fines and restitution. He is, was and always will be a bull shit lying fraud. Biden would beat him again by a bigger margin if they ran tomorrow.

Last edited:
You obviously know nothing. He was aquoitted by REPUBLICANS WHO CONTROLLED THE SENATE DUMBO. The majority of the senate including seven Republicans VOTED TO CONVICT. 57 to 43.
It didn’t breach the threshold .
So the majority of the republucan controlled senate voted guilty of the offenses. Now tell us more that you don’t know.

Wow. You're a fuckin' idiot.

Failing to meet threshold = not guilty.

Suck on it, Myron...

Another internet tough guy. Most humpers should get Get their 350 lb lard ass out of your parents basement and get a life.

Huh... see, I didn't do or say anything which would be considered the actions of an "internet tough guy". I guess you're just such a delicate little flower that you consider mere disagreement to "internet tough guy" stuff.

And my life is fine, pinhead. Successful in life, in love, in business. Maybe one day you'll stop trying to drag others down to your level instead of trying to pull yourself up. But pulling people down is what liberal retards do, so have at it, Nancy...

Wow. You're a fuckin' idiot.

Failing to meet threshold = not guilty.

Suck on it, Myron...
The majority of congress think he’s a traitor…idiot. Not being found guilty is a formality because there needs to be 2/3 majority. Still most of congress knows he’s a traitor. That’s why, he will NEVER serve in elected public office again. It dies the matter what you say about Biden. He can beat Trump ten times over.

Huh... see, I didn't do or say anything which would be considered the actions of an "internet tough guy". I guess you're just such a delicate little flower that you consider mere disagreement to "internet tough guy" stuff.

And my life is fine, pinhead. Successful in life, in love, in business. Maybe one day you'll stop trying to drag others down to your level instead of trying to pull yourself up. But pulling people down is what liberal retards do, so have at it, Nancy...
Too bad no one cares.

So in reality he is at about the same percent approval as the amount of people that voted for him? 8 percent.

If he loses..what will be yours? Will you once again swear you were defrauded?
Come on dude. It's obvious the last one was. Why wouldn't the next one be. The question is can they overcome it this time. Media would have to actually pretend to care about democracy though. They won't.

Campaigns on working for all Americans. That racist?
That lasted till the gop budget took effect and the pandemic caused recession debacle started by not providing relief funds. Oh, you forgot the recession where the job market dried up ? Since the recovery package was enacted by Biden job growth has made Trump look like a piker.

Oh, you forgot the gop 11 of the the last 12 recessions.

Your mother is calling. Dinner is ready sonny. Get your fat ass off the computer and Fix News and join the real world.

That lasted till the gop budget took effect and the pandemic caused recession debacle started by not providing relief funds. Oh, you forgot the recession where the job market dried up ? Since the recovery package was enacted by Biden job growth has made Trump look like a piker.

Oh, you forgot the gop 11 of the the last 12 recessions.
Lol, get your seat belt ready!

Forum List

Back