Gallagher and the Picture

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
If as some of you claim it a WAR CRIME to take a picture with a dead enemy, then please PLEASE explain why ONLY Chief Gallagher was charged, every member of his team was in the picture as well as his LT. Yet NOT A SINGLE ONE BESIDES Gallagher was punished.

Keep on supporting war criminals while ignoring the hundreds of thousands who serve....managing to NOT commit war crimes.
Since when is a picture of a dead murdering Muslim a war crime to anyone that has a brain, and how many THOUSANDS of these types of pictures were taken by our men ever since WW I until today. Shall we go back and look for a man smiling next to a dead German, Korean, or Viet Cong that was trying to kill our brave men, But lost in their efforts....AND WHY WOULD THE SURRENDER MONKEY FIRE 197 HIGH RANKING MILITARY MEN IN 5 YEARS except That he was a traitor to our military and wanting our soldiers DEAD with his asinine ROE put on our troops IN WAR?....Those are questions that need answering!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years
Oct 29, 2013 · Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration...

I see nothing more than a MANCHURIAN MUSLIM here and a subservient demonRAT party ....a PUTIN PUPPET in more than a name!

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F3efa6c504ff43d8bca7a3403b194febd%2F206534529%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2018-07-17%2Bat%2B4.42.36%2BPM.png

Last edited:
Keep on supporting war criminals while ignoring the hundreds of thousands who serve....managing to NOT commit war crimes.
For those who are not keeping up with the latest brou haha....I would appreciate someone answering the OP's question instead of avoiding it.

And its not a war crime to kill the enemy.
It is when you are a political party that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but a phony impeachment to DRAG OUT and never vote on in order NOT to give us anything of substance!.She will never give you a answer that will make sense!

She claims to have been in the Air force but thinks that a pay grade is a rank. I guess I can believe that the air force are civilians in bus driver uniforms anyway.

She claims to have been in the Air force but thinks that a pay grade is a rank. I guess I can believe that the air force are civilians in bus driver uniforms anyway.
I believe that she (?) *has claimed* to have been a Navy aviator.....But I now doubt whether she knows the landing gear switch from the flap switch, let alone has been a military flier.

If as some of you claim it a WAR CRIME to take a picture with a dead enemy, then please PLEASE explain why ONLY Chief Gallagher was charged, every member of his team was in the picture as well as his LT. Yet NOT A SINGLE ONE BESIDES Gallagher was punished.

Because Gallegher is a maniac the Navy wanted out.

The Navy knew it couldn't prove the actual war crimes he committed because of legal technicalities, but they had him dead to rights on this one.

Because Gallegher is a maniac the Navy wanted out.

The Navy knew it couldn't prove the actual war crimes he committed because of legal technicalities, but they had him dead to rights on this one.
In other words vindictive and petty.

Forum List

Back