Gaige Grosskreutz testifies in rittenhouse trial

the dude who came at rittenhouse with gun is saying he was the victim.
If there was any REAL justice at work here, the bed wetting commie would be on trial for attempting to kill Rittenhouse and end up the victim of a black rapist in a Wisconsin prison shower.

“You omitted the fact that you ran up on him and had a Glock pistol in your hand. You left that out?” Chirafisi asked.

"Correct," Grosskreutz answered.

the whole truth.jpg

So far the prosecution hasn't made a good case.
Somehow this reminds me of the George Zimmerman trial. The prosecution is badly and incompetently trying to make Rittenhouse into a craven maniac bent on mass murder, when in fact all he was doing was protecting himself.
The defense has clearly won it's case by the words of Gaige Grosskreutz, the man Kyle shot.
In fact todays witness also admitted that the cell phone of Grosskreutz and Huber were never taken in evidence or searched.
Neither could the prosecution stop the evidence that Rosenbaum had stippling on his body.
"Antaramian testifies on questioning from defense that Rosenbaum had "stippling" on his body, which is what happens when a firearm is fired very close to a person, leaving behind marks (oftentimes burns) on the person who was shot".

"Shots fired from close range leave tell-tale marks called stippling, or tattooing. These marks are discolorations of the skin caused by burning gunpowder".

Last edited:
Ummm...if Rittenhouse goes to jail then ALL of America has to go except for the thugs and criminals.

Not happening.

Actually, he probably will, because people in Wisconsin aren't going to be terribly keen on FISH* coming up and shooting up their citizens.

(*FISH - Fucking Illinois Shit Heads).

Eyes, don't lie, and yours didn't deceive you.
It's what the liberals would be asking you.

What we saw was a maniac gunning down three people in the street, and the police letting him walk out like nothing happened.

the dude who came at rittenhouse with gun is saying he was the victim.

The man, Gaige Grosskreutz, a licensed paramedic from suburban Milwaukee, said he went to Kenosha in hope of treating anyone hurt during the protests on Aug. 25, 2020, over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Grosskreutz, 27, told jurors that he had his own Glock pistol in one hand and a cellphone in the other when he approached Rittenhouse, who was armed with an AR-15-style weapon.

His arms were raised shortly before Rittenhouse shot him in the right biceps. Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn't shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there," Grosskreutz said. "That's not why I spent, up until that point, my time, my money, my education, providing care for people. That's not who I am. That's definitely not somebody I would want to become."

He added that he "tried to attempt a nonlethal way to end that interaction.”

Prosecutors want to show that Rittenhouse had no justification for gunning down Anthony Huber, 26, and Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and shooting Grosskreutz.

Video of the scene showed Grosskreutz just a few feet away from Huber when he was shot.

Actually, he probably will, because people in Wisconsin aren't going to be terribly keen on FISH* coming up and shooting up their citizens.

(*FISH - Fucking Illinois Shit Heads).

What we saw was a maniac gunning down three people in the street, and the police letting him walk out like nothing happened.
Have you even watched any of the trial?
Paid attention to any of the court testimony or evidence?
Kyle tried to surrender but the police used pepper spray on him and told him to get away from the vehicle.
Kyle only shot people directly assaulting him or being an imminent threat to him. Nobody else was injured by him.... Even Grosskreutz yesterday had to unwillingly admit that. But since he had purjured himself and three other witnesses for the prosecution also testified that Grosskreutz had lied significantly about everything...it actually appears that Grosskreutz was looking for an opportunity to commit murder on Kyle...when Kyle shot him first.

The prosecution's case is in shambles... absolutely destroyed at this point.
The only charge left that has a snowball chance of possibly sticking is the misdemeanor weapons charge. And it isn't exactly looking good for that one either.

The man, Gaige Grosskreutz, a licensed paramedic from suburban Milwaukee, said he went to Kenosha in hope of treating anyone hurt during the protests on Aug. 25, 2020, over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Grosskreutz, 27, told jurors that he had his own Glock pistol in one hand and a cellphone in the other when he approached Rittenhouse, who was armed with an AR-15-style weapon.

His arms were raised shortly before Rittenhouse shot him in the right biceps. Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn't shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there," Grosskreutz said. "That's not why I spent, up until that point, my time, my money, my education, providing care for people. That's not who I am. That's definitely not somebody I would want to become."

He added that he "tried to attempt a nonlethal way to end that interaction.”

Prosecutors want to show that Rittenhouse had no justification for gunning down Anthony Huber, 26, and Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and shooting Grosskreutz.

Video of the scene showed Grosskreutz just a few feet away from Huber when he was shot.
And the prosecutor had a facepalm moment when that proved to be absolutely untrue and not factual at all....

Forum List

Back