Gaetz Loses Law License (Suspended)

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I can only imagine how his clients feel right now.

"The controversial lawmaker, who is facing investigations at both the state and federal level, has reportedly failed to keep current on his fees to the Florida Bar, which has in turn labeled him "delinquent" and "unable to practice law."

"The controversial lawmaker, who is facing investigations at both the state and federal level, has reportedly failed to keep current on his fees to the Florida Bar, which has in turn labeled him "delinquent" and "unable to practice law."

Nothing to see here...he allowed it to lapse for reasons LefTards won't understand.

His donations have settled him into negative territory I think we have seen the last of Matt and his maverick days.

So he just has to pay what he owes to the Bar.

I thought it was going to be for something unethical / illegal, like when Slick Willey had his law license temp revoked for lying / defrauding the court in his sexual harassment case.

:p

When you get caught, you gotta pay.

It happens to the worst of them.

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON was disbarred.

Maybe this means Gaetz will be President.
Gee, Gaetz's daddy wouldn't bail his spoiled punk son out?

Gaetz is another loser headed for the landfill of history for kissing Trump's ass, who in gratitude has kicked his sorry ass under the bus.

Gaetz is no longer usefull to your boy.

Jim Jordan is next.

Sounds like he doesn’t care about it.

that tard had a licence? lol

When you get caught, you gotta pay.

It happens to the worst of them.

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON was disbarred.

Maybe this means Gaetz will be President.

Stop lying.

He was law license was suspended for 5 years.

Bill Clinton was never disbarred.

Nothing to see here...he allowed it to lapse for reasons LefTards won't understand.
bkrpekw3prv71.jpg

He didn't pay his bar dues.

This is the most misleading, unethical reporting I have seen since last week. It keeps getting more ridiculous.

Has anyone checked on poor Matty lately?

okfine
Gee, Gaetz's daddy wouldn't bail his spoiled punk son out?

Gaetz is another loser headed for the landfill of history for kissing Trump's ass, who in gratitude has kicked his sorry ass under the bus.

Gaetz is no longer usefull to your boy.

Jim Jordan is next.

My god let's hope so!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back