Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

All it was was a choice of which gas station to drive into...Iraq's or Kuwait's...he chose Kuwait...and good men died for Kuwait's royalty...

So are you saying that Kuwait invaded Iraq?
No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.
Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...

Where did you come up with this outlandish lack of facts? Kuwait is predominantly Sunni and is a very close ally of the US. My daughter just returned from a deployment to Kuwait where we have a huge military presence. Better check your sources!

Yes Kuwait is predominantly Sunni, but that is because they are Iraqi, as you would expect on the coast.
The emir is not Iraqi, but a desert nomad from a dynasty given control over Kuwait around 1890.
The Kuwaits hate the emir, and that is why so many Kuwaitis left Kuwait when they heard he was being returned by the US, and they were then murdered on the Highway of Death.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a member of NATO and we are obligated BY TREATY to protect them? Fucking left wing moron...

LOL! And what part of the North Atlantic is Saudi Arabia in again? Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO..Fucking Right wing moron.

We have been engaged in a bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia since the 1930's...we as a member of the world rely on them to control oil prices from adverse cost increases...in other words they help to stabilize the cost per barrel so you can get your ass to work each day and feed your family and take them to Wally Mart on Saturday...get it?...

The fact Saudi Arabia is useful economically, does not mean we should support their Wahhabist extremism and aggression against the Houthis. Blockading civilian food is still a war crime the US can not legally support.
And Wahhabism is the single most barbaric and dangerous philosophy in the world.
It is not really Muslim, but an ancient tribal cult.

No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.
Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...
Our reasons for going into Kuwait were numerous..and not all of them had to do with oil. Top of the list was probably providing protection to Saudi Arabia from Iraq and curbing Saddam's stated ambitions.
They would have never invaded SA...if they did the world would have come down on them...the nation to watch out for back then was not Iraq...it was Iran its always been Iran...now since we took Iraq apart its been filled with Iranian influence...think about that for a second or two...now we and the rest of the free world may indeed be forced to defend SA from Iran risking a world war style conflict with Russia...wait till you get a look at what that will look like....
Hello...the world DID come down on him! Saddam's annexation of Kuwait was seen by many as the opening move to empire..this is why Bush was able to put together the world coalition that he did.

Since the Sunni of Iraq and Kuwait could have prevented the Shia of Iraq from being taken over by Iran, we should have let Saddam take over Kuwait. The emir of Kuwait is not legitimate or native, but a desert nomad.

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.
Are you talking to a poster, or 72 yr old draft dodging Orange blubber?

`

Speaking of draft dodging, when and where did YOU serve?

You mean besides serving some customers as a barrister in a Starbucks?

Why would a lawyer work in Starbucks? Oh, you meant a "barista"! :abgg2q.jpg:

You got it.

And a part-time actor/actress/musician/artist/whathefuckever, waiting to make it big. That's what most Starbucks baristas are, evidently.

nazi%20fat%20boy_zpsti1uvs31.jpg

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.

But getting back to basics, the Saudis are the bad guys.
They are the ones who placed a dictator in power in Yemen, who the people were forced to rebel against.
Saleh was so unpopular, even the military in Yemen would not support him.
The Saudis illegally are trying to starve the Yemen people into death or submission.
That can not be tolerated.
It is war crime.
Saudi Arabia can not legally be supported without becoming complicit in these war crimes.
The drone attack on the oil infrastructure is more than justified.

None of that even matters. Saudi Arabia is an ally of both the US and Israel, and both are well armed, thanks to us.

If and when the shit hits the fan, they will reduce Iran to a pile of smoldering rubble, and we won't even have to lift a finger.

Trumpy knows that less Saudi oil production means the price goes up for the #1 producer in the world. That's the US. Trumpy knows Iran did us a favor but he's playing the smart game. You know, the one Democrats can't possibly comprehend. Trump is way too smart to explain it to 'you people'

Very sad. She is twisting Trump's words. He did not say what she says he said. She quoted him but then proceeded to put words in his mouth that he did not say or imply.

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

Done my time already.

They are the ones who placed a dictator in power in Yemen, who the people were forced to rebel against.
The Saudis illegally are trying to starve the Yemen people into death or submission.
It is war crime.
Saudi Arabia can not legally be supported without becoming complicit in these war crimes.

None of that even matters. Saudi Arabia is an ally of both the US and Israel, and both are well armed, thanks to us.

If and when the shit hits the fan, they will reduce Iran to a pile of smoldering rubble, and we won't even have to lift a finger.

Neither Saudi Arabia nor Israel are our allies.
They illegally try to manipulate our elections.
They constantly get us into wars we have to pay for.
They do nothing for us in exchange.

Iran is a much larger country than any we have ever attacked before, and Iran has more missiles than any country in the world. Not to mention thousands willing to be suicide bombers.
They are not likely someone we can really win against, even if they are totally destroyed in the process.
We still lose.

Iran is asking for it. The sooner we start dropping bombs the better.

Wrong.
The Saudis are the bad guys for trying to force a dictator on Yemen, and then committing genocide when they rebelled.
The Houthis were right to rebel, and it is a war crime to starve them to death.
And the rest of the world, like Russia, Iraq, Pakistan, etc., will not allow us to nuke Iran.

So are you saying that Kuwait invaded Iraq?

Where did you come up with this outlandish lack of facts? Kuwait is predominantly Sunni and is a very close ally of the US. My daughter just returned from a deployment to Kuwait where we have a huge military presence. Better check your sources!

Yes Kuwait is predominantly Sunni, but that is because they are Iraqi, as you would expect on the coast.
The emir is not Iraqi, but a desert nomad from a dynasty given control over Kuwait around 1890.
The Kuwaits hate the emir, and that is why so many Kuwaitis left Kuwait when they heard he was being returned by the US, and they were then murdered on the Highway of Death.

The only people killed on the "Highway of Death" were retreating Iraqi troops, driving or riding on anything that would move. General Schwarzkopf order every Iraqi vehicle destroyed if possible. It sucks to have been them.

Done my time already.

It is war crime.

Iran is a much larger country than any we have ever attacked before, and Iran has more missiles than any country in the world. Not to mention thousands willing to be suicide bombers.
They are not likely someone we can really win against, even if they are totally destroyed in the process.
We still lose.

Complete bullshit!

Trumpy knows that less Saudi oil production means the price goes up for the #1 producer in the world. That's the US. Trumpy knows Iran did us a favor but he's playing the smart game. You know, the one Democrats can't possibly comprehend. Trump is way too smart to explain it to 'you people'

Iran did us a favor? Lay off the wacky weed, man! Don't post under the influence.

We still lose.

Well, Israel gives our governments the cracks to our computers and pones so they can spy on us. Guess it's part of that 'special relationship' they have goin on. Dunno what SA gives us.

Agreed, though. These are the Persians. They're among the oldest civilizations in the world. And they're 80 mllion strong. That's not even counting Russia and China, particularly given their satellite capabilities and a short list of allies we'd lose should the neocons disregard the congressional approval process and just intervene at the kingdom's discretion.

Last edited:
FOX NEWS FACT-CHECKS DONALD TRUMP ON SAUDI ARABIA BUSINESS DENIALS
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 10/16/18
Fox News fact-checks Donald Trump on his Saudi Arabia business denials

[......]

In June 2015, when announcing his presidential bid, Trump said:
"Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building.
They make a billion dollars a day."

At an August 2015 campaign rally in Alabama, Trump said,
"Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them.
They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million.
Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

`

Yet Trump has helped to make the US more oil independent, taking away from the Saudis bottom line. How is it that it makes them Trumps master?

The only people killed on the "Highway of Death" were retreating Iraqi troops, driving or riding on anything that would move. General Schwarzkopf order every Iraqi vehicle destroyed if possible. It sucks to have been them.

First of all, the Iraqis were retreating from Kuwait on the Highway of Death under a negotiated white flag deal.
It was illegal and murder then to attack anyone on that highway at all.
But you clearly are wrong.
There were not that many Iraqi troops even in Kuwait, but instead, many of them were what used to be the Kuwaiti army, made up of Palestinians, Iraqis, and others hired to fill out the ranks of the Kuwaiti military, since all the Kuwaiti citizens insisted on being officers.
All the journalist were also in the convoy, because they had all published against the emir, once he was no longer threatening them.
Obviously Schwarzkopf did not order Iraqi vehicles to be destroyed because very few of those destroyed were Iraqi, and there is no way planes could tell who was driving or passengers.
We have the images of corpses, so we know many, if not most, were not military or Iraqi.

First of all, the Iraqis were retreating from Kuwait on the Highway of Death under a negotiated white flag deal.
There were not that many Iraqi troops even in Kuwait, but instead, many of them were what used to be the Kuwaiti army, made up of Palestinians, Iraqis, and others hired to fill out the ranks of the Kuwaiti military, since all the Kuwaiti citizens insisted on being officers.
All the journalist were also in the convoy, because they had all published against the emir, once he was no longer threatening them.
Obviously Schwarzkopf did not order Iraqi vehicles to be destroyed because very few of those destroyed were Iraqi, and there is no way planes could tell who was driving or passengers.
We have the images of corpses, so we know many, if not most, were not military or Iraqi.

Complete and total bullshit not based on facts. Is that all you have?

Complete and total bullshit not based on facts. Is that all you have?

Analysis of the evidence on the Highway of Death shows that thermobaric weapons were used.
Are you trying to claim that weapons of that indiscriminate range were selecting only military targets?
And what of the white flag truce the retreat was conducted under?
Have you no sense of fairness?

Oh, STFU!

You have NO idea what you are talking about, just pulling stuff out of your ass! Holy CRAP, I hate when idiots who were not there PERSONALLY, who have no clue what they are talking about, spew moronic BS...like THAT!

I was there, and I don't remember seeing you there. Based on that STUPID comment I doubt very seriously you ever served in the military, and if you did you sure as hell did not serve / participate in that conflict.

Analysis of the evidence on the Highway of Death shows that thermobaric weapons were used. Are you trying to claim that weapons of that indiscriminate range were selecting only military targets?

The entire Iraqi military was hauling ass up that road trying to run away...who the F* - what NON-Iraqi Military individual - would have been out driving on that major 'line of communication' at that time?

You think Ma, Pa, & the kids were out for a drive, maybe Granny and Grandpa were trying to blend in with the fleeing Iraqis to try to make it to see their grandson down the road?!

upload_2019-9-19_14-8-53.jpeg

SERIOUSLY?!

And the fact that you think the US military just indiscriminately bombs roads and kills civilians on purpose identifies you as a true dumbass.

Forum List

Back