Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

Yes..yes we do. It appears that we are slow to learn this...Russia knows this..and has changed the battlefield. These proxy fights need to stop..let the Middle East figure it out..or not. I see Saudi Arabia and Israel in the same light. Theocracies struggling to pit the big guys against their enemies.

Then we need energy independence for us and the free world...supplied by us...but we won't get there with windmills....Drill Baby Drill.....
I disagree with the 'supplying the free world' shyte. Ensure our lights stay one and the traffic moves. Let the slight pinch we will feel then spur some innovation..and let tech solve the problem of energy. The rest of the world..they can ride with us..or not..I don't care.
We are not an Island...this isn't the 1700's...like it or not we are connected to the free world economically....guess what?...we have computers and I phones too!....
Empty platitudes aren't any sort of a coherent foreign policy.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

Gabbard just demonstrated that being in / having been in the military does not make one militarily smart.

Iran has seized at least 3 foreign oil tankers, has harassed other shipping and attempted to control international shipping through the Strait of Hormuz, and has now perpetrated an attack on Saudi oil production, impacting numerous other countries and the world's economy.

If she does not understand that or the implications of these things then she is both too stupid to be in the military or to hold political office.

Despite falsely accusing the President of Isolationism / being an Isolationist Democrats and snowflakes reveal who THEY really are by advocating the choice of withdrawing behind .... What.....borders they are currently dismantling...to hide rather than stand with the rest of the world against a common enemy?!

'F*ck 'em...let them face Iran alone....let them suffer Iran placing a stranglehold on the world's economy by controlling International shipping through the Strait, destroying access to the world's 2nd largest supplier of oil'.....

What makes you so certain that this media narrative is any more credible than that of RUSSIA! ?

Clarify - what narrative? Gabbard opining how we should rin and hide, to abandon allies and let the world fend for itself is not a MEDIA narrative - this was Gabbard. Democrats / snowflakes calling for the US to surrender to China in the trade war is not the Media's false narrative - this is opinion / calls from Democrats and snowflakes on this board.

Dems / snowflakes flip flop so quickly, attacking Trump using any narrative opposite of what side he chooses.

Dems / snowflakes claimed Trump would drag us into war by sttiking Iran not long ago - called him a 'War-Monger'. When Trump surprised them by calling off the strikes and justifying doing so by declaring the strikes were not proportional to what they did, Dems / snowflakes quickly flipped and called him a 'coward'.

Iran strikes Saudi oil production, hurting numerous nations and effecting the world economy, & Dems / snowflakes are again claiming he is a 'War-monger' or 'Saudi's Bit@h' for showing strength, as they call for cowering (while calling for the US to surrender to China in the Trade War)...

Democrats ; snowflakes do not show strength - they show weakness and the willingness to flow any way opposite of Trump, even if it means supporting and surrendering to our enemies....

Who said anything about running and hiding?

Swampers/neocons want to bomb first and not apologize for getting troops killed later.

Swampers/neocons use false media narratives just as readily as do democrats/snowflakes.

Swampers/neocons are too eager to shove their heads up the Saudis asses...I guess you forgot that these are the same people who were behind 9/11[emoji769], huh?

Swampers/neocons try to pass off their hair triggers to drop bombs and spray bullets for "strength".

I, for one, am sick and tired of goddamned neocon assholes starting idiotic foreign wars, and getting lots of OTHER people killed, to try and prove how tough that they are pretending to be.

Neocons/swampers hide behind "strength" the way that democrats/snowflakes hide behind the cheeeelllldreeennnn to justify immense, expensive, and stupid gubmint.

Grow the fuck up.

I read your biased factually incorrect post and laughed.

President Bush went before Congress, made his case for going to war, and the democrats climbed on board and supported it. The Dems not only supported the decision to go to war, they argued Iran's leader had to be re.oved from power. Democrats gave Bush the power to take the country to war.

Barry, not some 'neocon', 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda to help them murder Mommar Qadaffi, who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa and to help Al Qaeda take over Libya for their own.

Barry, not some 'neocon', committed an international war crime by militarily invading the sovereign country of Syria without request or approval to do so. Barry sent troops into Syria then left them there as he left office.

Barry did terrorist bidding by protecting Hezbollah drug operations rather than take them down, potentially causing Iran to walk away from Barry's illegal treaty negotiation table.

And let's not forget that Barry and his criminal administration protected Hillary from prison and attempted to perpetrate a coup against a newly elected President.

Diane Feinstein was caught in the middle of their fake news assault on Trump facilitating Chinese Espionage, harboring a Chinese spy for decades. Since then Democrats have called America to drop to our knees in surrender in our Economic War so we could buy cheap crap.

Democrats have sided with enemies, pimped our military out to terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, and called for us to surrender to China.

Being traitors, cowards, and sheep are what Democrats are leading people to be...

Are you still on Russian or Israel’s payroll spreading your shit all over the place?

Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: ‘We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp’

AGAIN....

WHERE THE HELL WAS GABBARD WHEN OBAMA 'PIMPED' OUT THE US MILITARY TO AL QAEDA, THE TERRORISTS WHO SLAUGHTERED 3,000 AMERICANS ON ONE DAY, TO HELP AL QAEDA MURDER A NATION'S LEADER (WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCES FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHERN AFRICA) AND TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AS THEIR OWN?!

You are lying. How can you sleep at night under the bridge with your grocery cart?

'Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: ‘We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp’

Just curious -

WHERE THE HELL WAS GABBARD WHEN OBAMA 'PIMPED' OUT THE US MILITARY TO AL QAEDA, THE TERRORISTS WHO SLAUGHTERED 3,000 AMERICANS ON ONE DAY, TO HELP AL QAEDA MURDER A NATION'S LEADER (WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCES FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHERN AFRICA) AND TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AS THEIR OWN?!

Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: 'We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp' | Breitbart

You think Obama helped Al-Qaeda on 911? You’re such a stupid fuck I just can’t even believe it. And you scream out your ignorance in bold capital letters.
Next you’ll be saying he did a terrible job helping the people of New Orleans after Katrina.

And these right wing say I’m crazy.

Easy is the most lying asshole I ever see here USMB. Spreading fake propaganda for Russia or Israel.
I think he is being paid by foreign interest.

you just make a silly claim but oil will be here forever or as long as we have a functioning society PKnopp .

No, the US only has about 20 years worth of oil left, and the big reserves, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, only have about 100 years worth.
That is more than a lifetime, but clearly we need a replacement, badly.
Fission and hydrogen would be possible.
Coal can be turned into oil.

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?
There will be no war until the ""kingdom "" gets back to trump to tell him what to do
------------------------------------------------- of course , plans need to be made and TRUMP and the Saudis will Confer and make plans Edward .

The Saudis are murderers, with Khashoggi, genocide of the Houthis civilians, etc.
We should not be doing anything the Saudis say.

We need to change the way we fight wars...we don't fight to win we fight to change minds and hearts that will never change....
We fight to be perpetual occupiers.....It's the progressive do-gooder way.
That is true but that doesn't mean we sit back and allow thug nations to try and destroy the worlds economy....the next time they may do real and lasting damage....
Which also means that we get correct and verified information before lobbing bombs all over the place, which didn't happen with Assad, in Iraq, and numerous other stupid military actions.....It also means that you come home when the war is over....The only place Murica has fully left since the end of WWII has been Vietnam.
I agree...so we just allow nations to attack the life blood of the free world because we have blown it in the past?...I don't think so....
We don't know that this isn't all a big false flag.

Trump announces that we're leaving Syria?...BOOM!, civilians get gassed, wrongly blamed on Assad.

Trump announces a second time that we're leaving Syria?...BOOM!, civilians get gassed, wrongly blamed on Assad.

Trump wants to start talks with the Taliban go get us the hell out of Afghanistan?...BOOM!, an attack kills Murican troops.

Trump fires Bolton because he's an interventionist?....BOOM!, Iran suddenly is blamed for an attack on the Saudis.

All just coincidences, I'm sure.

Sorry, I'm no longer buying into the narratives pushed by the globalist warfare/welfare thugs.
Bush is not the president Trump is....I'm sure he will make sure that Iran is guilty beyond a doubt....and please.....no one blows up their own oil fields....

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.

Yes..yes we do. It appears that we are slow to learn this...Russia knows this..and has changed the battlefield. These proxy fights need to stop..let the Middle East figure it out..or not. I see Saudi Arabia and Israel in the same light. Theocracies struggling to pit the big guys against their enemies.

Then we need energy independence for us and the free world...supplied by us...but we won't get there with windmills....Drill Baby Drill.....
I disagree with the 'supplying the free world' shyte. Ensure our lights stay one and the traffic moves. Let the slight pinch we will feel then spur some innovation..and let tech solve the problem of energy. The rest of the world..they can ride with us..or not..I don't care.
We are not an Island...this isn't the 1700's...like it or not we are connected to the free world economically....guess what?...we have computers and I phones too!....
Empty platitudes aren't any sort of a coherent foreign policy.
What empty Platitudes?...I don't like it that we live in a global economy but we do...what happens in the Orient or in Europe effects us...and I don't know about you...but I don't want the actions of a 12th century minded rebel group from Iran to effect my retirement or my families economy in any way....

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.
Are you talking to a poster, or 72 yr old draft dodging Orange blubber?

`

Politicians, especially Democrats, should be used to 'prostituting' themselves to special interest groups and foreign entities / governments - just ask Feinstein.

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....
Maybe not....But this is the kind of talk that gets his attention...Rand Paul's more cerebral approach doesn't seem to be working.

God Emperor should appoint her as NSA.

I like Tulsi but most of her policies really suck....and NOT in a Harris way.

Greg
She has no life experience that would qualify her to run a corporation much less a country....

You don't really need a lot of qualifications to understand that what we are doing is failing.

17 years in Iraq...........this was brought on by those with "qualifications".
The rules for what you see in our military deployments today were written and became doctrine by Progs in control during the 1940's. All of those agreements to protect others that spread and spread to engulf the world. So Nato and Seato and Phuko, Harpo, Groucho and Zeppo rule the land now. There is a price to be paid for sucking on the tit.

SEATO?

That hasn't existed since 1977. Try to keep up!

Here you go, easyt65....

a "boat" must have caused that hole.... through 1 foot of steel....

FBI.gov

A real metallurgist might actually suggest the object that caused that hole was going a LOT FASTER than a BOAT....

That is a good point because the metal is all bent inward, so the damage could not have been done by explosives, but kinetic energy. Although it does seem large for a missile?

Morons!

A boat loaded with explosives detonated alongside the Cole. That hull is nowhere near a foot thick! Why do you want to apply a conspiracy theory to an attack that was witnessed by several of my fellow sailors, who have no reason to lie?

.........Gabbard is speaking her mind, one of the things those of us who actually served fought to protect...yet you attack her for doing so...hmmm

Everyone is free to speak their mind. I attack people who say stupid shit, especially when it is ex-military calling our Commander in Chief a "bitch". Its rude, ignorant, its a lie, and if she were active duty she could be prosecuted under Article 88:Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Active duty has nothing to do with it! The UCMJ is in effect for military members and can even be applied even after they retire!

Forum List

Back