Gabbard Says 'Move On!'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The more I hear from this lady the more I like her.

She is one of the few Dims left running for POTUS that is as honest as she is intelligent and not part of the Social Marxist scam.

Tulsi Gabbard Tells Dems to ‘Move Beyond’ Mueller Report: ‘Could Have Even Led to Civil War’ | Breitbart

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), a 2020 presidential candidate, said on Monday evening that it is time for Democrats to “move beyond” Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion report, which she said “could have even led to civil war.”
“What we know is that Mueller reported that his investigation revealed no such collusion. Now we all need to put aside our partisan interests and recognize that finding the president of the United States not guilty of conspiring with a foreign power to interfere with our elections is a good thing for America,” Gabbard said in a statement. “If the president of the United States had been indicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere with and affect the outcome of our elections, it would have precipitated a terribly divisive crisis that could have even led to civil war.”​

Gabbard added that she “strongly supported Mueller being allowed to complete his investigation” and argued that “the American people should be allowed to see Mueller’s report,” which Attorney General William Barr revealed on Sunday did not “did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated” with the Russians.​

She is one of the few Dims left running for POTUS that is as honest as she is intelligent and not part of the Social Marxist scam.

Tulsi Gabbard Tells Dems to ‘Move Beyond’ Mueller Report: ‘Could Have Even Led to Civil War’ | Breitbart

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), a 2020 presidential candidate, said on Monday evening that it is time for Democrats to “move beyond” Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion report, which she said “could have even led to civil war.”
“What we know is that Mueller reported that his investigation revealed no such collusion. Now we all need to put aside our partisan interests and recognize that finding the president of the United States not guilty of conspiring with a foreign power to interfere with our elections is a good thing for America,” Gabbard said in a statement. “If the president of the United States had been indicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere with and affect the outcome of our elections, it would have precipitated a terribly divisive crisis that could have even led to civil war.”​

Gabbard added that she “strongly supported Mueller being allowed to complete his investigation” and argued that “the American people should be allowed to see Mueller’s report,” which Attorney General William Barr revealed on Sunday did not “did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated” with the Russians.​

She was an interesting character to me before I found out she was yucking it up with Assad

She was an interesting character to me before I found out she was yucking it up with Assad
Meh, Assad is a human being and if Tulsi was over in Syria on a fact gathering mission, then her yucking it up is just part of that mission.

Assad is a monster, I'll give you, but sometimes you need to actually speak to the dragon.

She still takes the bikini segment of the debates hands down.

Jo

Meh, Assad is a human being and if Tulsi was over in Syria on a fact gathering mission, then her yucking it up is just part of that mission.

Assad is a monster, I'll give you, but sometimes you need to actually speak to the dragon.

How is Assad a "monster"? He has protected Christians in his country and is nothing like the lamestream media has attempted to portray him as.

She saw a gaggle of possible votes to bend over and snatch up. Thats' all. She could go either way......depending. Willing Top or bottom.

How is Assad a "monster"? He has protected Christians in his country and is nothing like the lamestream media has attempted to portray him as.

Assad is known to have used chemical weapons on his own people, and you ask me why I think he is a monster?

Seriously?

Assad is known to have used chemical weapons on his own people, and you ask me why I think he is a monster?

Seriously?

Wrong, Jim.....love ya like a brother but those "chemical attacks" were false flag events perpetrated by deep state proxy army operatives we know as ISIS and that is a fact. They have pulled this shit on three different occasions. The first time was in March of 2014 and it was proven that Assad had nothing to do with it. The most recent alleged attack was also faked and little kids were paid to act like they had been targeted.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

When I am faced with the possibility of a huge staged and choreographed event as theorized by the anti-Federalis propose vrs possible staged urban settings where people say things plausibly under pressure from the local authoritarian government to exhonerate them, I have to go with the latter being easier and more plausible.

The Federalis are poorly organized and incompetent at the highest levels, while the lower levels of the government are much more competent. I know this because I have worked with them for the last thirty some odd years.

Our government cannot pull off the kind of deception required for a 9-11 Truther theory to hold water. Same goes with this false flag attack theory.

The Feds would be ratting on each other over night for fear that someone else would rat first and beat them to it. Look at how this Russia conspiracy hoax is collapsing with very little pressure from the lap dog GOP.

Yes, the top Federal bureaucrats are snakes and might try something like this if they could get away with it.

But they know that they cant and so they dont.

Last edited:

Of all the Dem. candidates she seems like the closest to a logical thinking person and that's why I doubt she stands a chance in today's Democratic Party.

Last edited:
The Wiki on her has little problematic positions, other than the pro-choice and 'Assault weapon ban' broiler plate all Dimocrats have to subscribe to to stand a chance at the national level.

Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

She can't be very smart if she's a lying democrat and running against Trump. He'll slaughter her if she even get's the nomination.

Seriously?

Think of the most utterly bizarre conspiracy theory involving the US government you can possibly think of, and that’s not half as nutty as what Crazy Dale believes.

Last edited:

Assad has beaten the globalists at their own game. The Globalists own 95% of all Media forms....therefore Assad is a monster.

Jo

Seriously?

That is highly disputed.

Jo

Seriously?

That is highly disputed.

Jo

By batshit crazy people.

She isn't apart of the Globalist's movement. But the Globalist doesn't want her to win either. They give all of the media coverage to the ones that are apart of their Globalist group. Like Bernie Sanders is apart. Nobody is not that blind to the fact that there was no Russian's collusion, except by Hillary. and Bernie sides with Elizabeth Warren, who was revealed by Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai that she was working for the Establishment. When they had staged that fake narrative that Hillary has stolen the election from Bernie. After Bernie had found out about it, that he still went on and told his supporters to vote for Hillary, which that proved that he doesn't care about having corrupt politicians in office. And which he never brings it up about what she had done. But he always pushing the narrative that Pres.Trump colluded with the Russian even after the report comes in saying that there was no collusion. Should he also forget about the colluding with the Russians as he forgotten about Hillary has stolen the election from him? They control more than just the candidates and judicial system. That they also are going to control the voters machines in this next election.

Georgia House passes bill for new voting machines with paper ballots

37f7266799edf4da9bc1631e000bd26c.gif
giphy.gif

Security experts warn, however, that hackers could still manipulate the barcodes without voters noticing. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine has also warned against trusting the barcode-based devices without more research, saying they “raise security and verifiability concerns.”
State election officials opt for 2020 voting machines vulnerable to hacking

Forum List

Back