G_d, why kat?

I'm not a very organized person. So I don't really care. I'm not sure how I even noticed it was here. An obvious fluke, lots of things get by me. And my crack buzz is wearing off, so my mind is now on other things. :laugh:

Said1 said:
I'm not a very organized person. So I don't really care. I'm not sure how I even noticed it was here. An obvious fluke, lots of things get by me. And my crack buzz is wearing off, so my mind is now on other things. :laugh:

I always get in trouble for trying to fix things for women when they really just feel like griping instead of having them resolved.

dilloduck said:
I always get in trouble for trying to fix things for women when they really just feel like griping instead of having them resolved.

Comes with the territory. I know wouldn't want to be an expert on 'women's grips and complaints'.

dilloduck said:

Now HERE is a man who understands women! ;)

jillian said:
Being baited? Or baiting others?

BEING baited, dipstick. And kathianne admitted she did it to "drive whackjobs nuts". The jewish oddity of obscuring god's name is whackjob bait to kathianne. :teeth: And I bit. It was all fun, too!

rtwngAvngr said:
BEING baited, dipstick. And kathianne admitted she did it to "drive whackjobs nuts". The jewish oddity of obscuring god's name is whackjob bait to kathianne. :teeth: And I bit. It was all fun, too!
and baiting. Said1 is right, moving this thread.

Kathianne said:
and baiting. Said1 is right, moving this thread.

Oh I see. To respond to baiting is baiting. :rolleyes: This place needs a dose of a sense of humor.

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh I see. To respond to baiting is baiting. :rolleyes: This place needs a dose of a sense of humor.
I guess even Manu isn't finding this thread funny.

Kathianne said:
I guess even Manu isn't finding this thread funny.

Is he the barometer of funny?

I find it funny. That's enough for me. It's so amusing to watch you sputter and project, and spin, and flounder, and fail.:rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
Maybe becuase the context is now changed to religion but we're still chatting? :teeth:

Really. It was so OBVIOUS that said1 was JOKING about discussing religion in chat. Some people are just humor impaired.

Said1 said:
Ah. I'm tired of not fitting in, I want to be part the group. Whatever it takes.

Will you subjugate your own critical thinking skill to the hierarchy?

Said1 said:
Thinking, shminking. Who needs it?

Eggggsellent. Your life-script is in the mail, Along with your membership card and sense of righteousness. Welcome, aboard!:ali:

rtwngAvngr said:
Eggggsellent. Your life-script is in the mail, Along with your membership card and sense of righteousness. Welcome, aboard!:ali:

I don't recall the Mary Kay rep mentioning a life-script in membership kit. that's good to know.

Forum List

Back