G.O.P. Group Warns of ‘Defector’ List If Donors Uncheck Recurring Box

Not surprising.

This may be one of the first times in American history that the party in Office gains more seats during the midterms.

That will surely catapult President "Sleepy Joe" Biden into being the best president of the 21st century.
Like I said if a senile old man is the best president of the century we are truly fucked

so you find nothing wrong with their tactics?
Both you and I know, and we know he knows as well, that were it done by a Democrat, Blues Man would be up in arms. He would certainly not be posting BFD.

Well you don't know as much as you think you do.

The GOP has absolutely no power over any of the people who give money or don't give money. What are the consequences pf being put on some list the GOP keeps? Will republicans that don't give a recurring donation be barred from owning guns or getting on an airplane? Will they be hounded by IRS agents? Really please tell me what the GOP can do to these people who don't sign up for recurring donations.

I would be saying the same thing about the DNC because once again they have no fucking power over anyone.

Now if you want to talk about the GOVERNMENT putting people's names on secret lists and actually taking away people's liberties you will find that I would be rabidly opposed to that no matter who was in office.

Last edited:
Like I said if a senile old man is the best president of the century we are truly fucked
Try to snap out of your drunken partisan stupor. Will ya? Try.

FYI I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran and haven't voted for a republican or a democrat in 20 years.

Why don't you try to breakout of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole thinking pattern?

FYI I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran and haven't voted for a republican or a democrat in 20 years.

Why don't you try to breakout of your 2 dimensional pigeonhole thinking pattern?
Well, when you talk like one, what's a person to think?

So now the republicans are threatening their own voters.

If I was a republican I wouldn't donate at all to avoid being labeled a "defector."

If a party has to threaten their own voters, what does that say about that party?

Can't read. Paywall.

Well, when you talk like one, what's a person to think?
Really?

What in this thread did I post that makes you think I'm a Trump supporter? Where have I ever said anything remotely positive about Trump ?

What I did was point out how fucking stupid it was to get your panties in a twist over some GOP donor list. It means nothing. It has absolutely no consequences to anyone on that meaningless list.

YOU see that as me being some rabid partisan republican because YOU are a two dimensional thinker.

Really?

What in this thread did I post that makes you think I'm a Trump supporter? Where have I ever said anything remotely positive about Trump ?

What I did was point out how fucking stupid it was to get your panties in a twist over some GOP donor list. It means nothing. It has absolutely no consequences to anyone on that meaningless list.

YOU see that as me being some rabid partisan republican because YOU are a two dimensional thinker.
The characterization of President "Sleepy Joe" Biden as senile is one of the partisan republican anti-Democrat Party tropes.

Is what I was referring to actually.

I wasn't a Biden fan myself, but I don't hate the guy, and apparently, the country loves him.

To me, Republicans would be doing themselves a favor to work w/him, instead of reflexively attacking him and fighting him at every turn for purely partisan political reasons.

Who's the two-dimensional one now?

Really?

The characterization of President "Sleepy Joe" Biden as senile is one of the partisan republican anti-Democrat Party tropes.

I wasn't a Biden fan myself, but I don't hate the guy, and apparently, the country loves him.

To me, Republicans would be doing themselves a favor to work w/him, instead of reflexively attacking him and fighting him at every turn for purely partisan political reasons.

You don't have to be a republican to see that Biden is mentally compromised. The fact that you can't see it and that you are predicting that he will be the greatest president in the 21st century tells me you are the rabid partisan even though you accuse me of being one.

Really?

The country loves him?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

After his fuck up at the border, his bussing illegals, many of whom have the Chinese virus, at tax payer expense all over our country, his two huge bills that really don't do what they are supposedly designed to do, I doubt Biden could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

I think you will find many who voted for that stuttering fuck are already regretting that vote big time.

BFD a secret GOP list.

WHat a nothing burger

I will point out that republicans always accuse liberals and democrats of creating lists and persecuting them.

I will also point out that the Republican Party and trump are now THREATENING their donors and members.

When was the last time you ever heard a republican politician or the RNC threaten their own people just to get money out of them?

I, personally, have never seen or heard such a thing.

There's a first time for everything.

Wow a political organization did something hypocritical again I say BFD.

And what was the "threat".

Writing a person's name on a piece of paper isn't a threat.

I don't see it as a big deal.

Really wtf does it matter?
Seniors bank accounts were emptied. They were bouncing checks before they realized what was going on...$120 million had to be refunded to them....those are just for the people who caught it, and complained.

$120 million in fraudulent charges is not small change in my book, plus the aggravation for the follower or follower's care giver, to get it straighten out.

The $120 million was taken from them and used by Trump for his campaign....money he really did not receive from his donors legally to use to try to win....

He refunded it after the election, so it was a loan, an unauthorized campaign loan. Trump refunded those who complained after the election by using the money he was collecting with his new made up campaign to stop the steal.

Crooked is, as crooked does....in my book....and I do not see, how anyone....can view it any other way?

Both you and I know, and we know he knows as well, that were it done by a Democrat, Blues Man would be up in arms. He would certainly not be posting BFD.

Well you don't know as much as you think you do.

The GOP has absolutely no power over any of the people who give money or don't give money. What are the consequences pf being put on some list the GOP keeps? Will republicans that don't give a recurring donation be barred from owning guns or getting on an airplane? Will they be hounded by IRS agents? Really please tell me what the GOP can do to these people who don't sign up for recurring donations.

I would be saying the same thing about the DNC because once again they have no fucking power over anyone.

Now if you want to talk about the GOVERNMENT putting people's names on secret lists and actually taking away people's liberties you will find that I would be rabidly opposed to that no matter who was in office.
The list threat being bogus and fruitless is not the point.... The RNC using it as a tactic is what is crummy and still using the tactic of a tiny box, opting the donors in for donating every week of month, without the donor's knowledge.

Last edited:
Really? Which country is that?
Anyone not getting brainwashed by Russian propaganda via right wing media.

Stay away from it a week or two, and try joining the real world....people do like Biden, as a decent bloke....

So now the republicans are threatening their own voters.

If I was a republican I wouldn't donate at all to avoid being labeled a "defector."

If a party has to threaten their own voters, what does that say about that party?

Can't read. Paywall.

That is weird.

I don't pay the Tribune and it comes up just fine for me.

The article is published on The NY Times also. That has a paywall.

The Chicago Tribune doesn't.

You might want to give it another try or copy and paste the title of the article in a search. Pick a site that will let you read it.

Forum List

Back