G.O.P. Group Warns of ‘Defector’ List If Donors Uncheck Recurring Box

So now the republicans are threatening their own voters.

If I was a republican I wouldn't donate at all to avoid being labeled a "defector."

If a party has to threaten their own voters, what does that say about that party?

Fuckin' wack-jobs is what they are.

Really?

What in this thread did I post that makes you think I'm a Trump supporter? Where have I ever said anything remotely positive about Trump ?

What I did was point out how fucking stupid it was to get your panties in a twist over some GOP donor list. It means nothing. It has absolutely no consequences to anyone on that meaningless list.

YOU see that as me being some rabid partisan republican because YOU are a two dimensional thinker.
The characterization of President "Sleepy Joe" Biden as senile is one of the partisan republican anti-Democrat Party tropes.

Is what I was referring to actually.

I wasn't a Biden fan myself, but I don't hate the guy, and apparently, the country loves him.

To me, Republicans would be doing themselves a favor to work w/him, instead of reflexively attacking him and fighting him at every turn for purely partisan political reasons.

Who's the two-dimensional one now?

Seriously.

Biden was my second to last choice for president.

trump being my last choice.

Apparently so far the nation likes Biden. But then after trump, a rock could do a much better job.

Meh...the GOP is upset some of us only give to Trump's 'Save America' PAC and stopped giving directly to them. So technically we are defectors.

It's okay...they'll either get over it or they won't. No skin off my teeth either way.

If you donated $500 one time to Trump and failed to read the fine print, he would take $500 from your account every month and sometimes twice a month. That's how Trump raised $224 million after he lost the election.
Lies.

Donated to Trump several times.

No fine print...no automatic opt in to recurring donations.

There was a dialog box that said in big bold font "if you would like to make this a recurring monthly donation check this box".

So please...get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

If you donated $500 one time to Trump and failed to read the fine print, he would take $500 from your account every month and sometimes twice a month. That's how Trump raised $224 million after he lost the election.
Lies.

Donated to Trump several times.

No fine print...no automatic opt in to recurring donations.

There was a dialog box that said in big bold font "if you would like to make this a recurring monthly donation check this box".

So please...get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

He's been forced to return some of the money. The box was already checked.. You had to UNCHECK it to do one time donation.

He's been forced to return some of the money. The box was already checked.. You had to UNCHECK it to do one time donation.
Bullshit. You've been misled by MSM propaganda. I made actual donations to Trump on his website.

You had to opt in to recurring monthly donations...which I never did.

Never had a single issue...and still donating...without issue.

So...who are you going to believe... biased media? Or a person with first hand knowledge...

So now the republicans are threatening their own voters.

If I was a republican I wouldn't donate at all to avoid being labeled a "defector."

If a party has to threaten their own voters, what does that say about that party?

Such is the authoritarian right.

The grift continues.

Trump doesn't give a shit about his worshippers. He only cares because they adore him. He'd totally fuck every single last one of his cultists out of every dollar they had if he could.

Bullshit. You've been misled by MSM propaganda. I made actual donations to Trump on his website.

You had to opt in to recurring monthly donations...which I never did.

Never had a single issue...and still donating...without issue.

So...who are you going to believe... biased media? Or a person with first hand knowledge...

You never did opt in for recurring donations? Nice of you to help pay Trump's legal bills. Do you think you owe him that?

LMAO!

The moonbats trying to act like they care about the Republican Party.

TFF!

The Republicans should be focused on finding a candidate who is intelligent and ethical.
Yeeah, right....You don't really give a flying fuck about intelligence or ethics.

I most certainly do.. Trump has a long 40 year history as a liar and a cheat.. What were you thinking?
You're a Biden voter...You give not one, single, (1) nano-fuck about intelligence or ethics.

Meh...the GOP is upset some of us only give to Trump's 'Save America' PAC and stopped giving directly to them. So technically we are defectors.

It's okay...they'll either get over it or they won't. No skin off my teeth either way.

FYI
If you had donated before September 2020, it would not have affected you.

You never did opt in for recurring donations?

No. I did once accidentally double a donation though. Took less than five minutes to rectify. Whenever you make a donation, you get a confirmation email. In the email there is a link to correct any mistakes or misunderstandings.

Nice of you to help pay Trump's legal bills. Do you think you owe him that?

I think the guy was a the best president we've had since Reagan. I was 8 when Ronnie was elected. It was a long wait.

Today...if I'm giving to politicians, it's Trump, Josh Hawley, Mike Parsons and locals. That's it.

Don't care what Trump uses it for...I trust him with it.

Forum List

Back