G.I. Joe: The Zombie Destiny

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a democracy-parody inspired by Canadian Bacon.

Cheers,

giteam.jpg

====

A group of secret paramilitary operatives hired and trained by the CIA (some of them Hollywood movie-stars!) known as 'G.I. Joes' were assigned to deal with a terrible problem. The collapsed Soviet Union left the Russian economy in shambles. The CIA got inside-information that the KGB (what was left of it!) was designing a new army of 'zombie-soldiers' (soldiers 'synthesized' with genetic mutation and corpse-resurrection experiments involving electrical impulses!) to plan an invasion of North America. This army, known as 'ZOMBIE' was to invade the United States of America from Canada and then takeover Mexico as well. These zombies were indestructible and could not be killed with bullets (they had to literally be blow up or burned to ashes!).

The G.I. Joes, led by commander 'Duke' (secretly the Hollywood movie-star Tom Cruise) ordered the Joe scarecrow-masked assassin known as 'Vigilante' to work with fellow female Joe-soldier (secretly the Hollywood movie-actress Charlize Theron) to coordinate a pedestrian defense program from the ZOMBIES simply trying to overrun the streets of Canada and Northwest America. Meanwhile, other Joe operatives including Roadblock, Baroness, Destro, and Shipwreck were assigned to organize the new chemically-enhanced flame-throwers and ice-guns designed to stop the ZOMBIES in their tracks! U.S. President Donald Trump was very enthusiastic and believed the Joes were destined to win...

Unfortunately, the ZOMBIES won. The world was now controlled by Russia and its minion army of ZOMBIES. Free-speech was outlawed, and no surviving citizen of the Global Holocaust was allowed to slander the new Russian government, known simply as the New Organization. Eco-pollution was at least considered the primary crime to punish, but overall, fascism reigned and democracy was dead as was the intellectual freedom of liberal journalism America and the rest of the world enjoyed under the leadership of democracy-minded social leaders such as Donald Trump, Tony Blair, Winston Churchill, Rajiv Gandhi, Charles de Gaulle, and Hillary Clinton(!). However, the New Organization did allow all kinds of liberal content to be published/marketed in video games, so Microsoft/Xbox designed a new 'G.I. Joe nostalgia' World War themed game titled Yesterday's Democracy.

====

zombies.jpg

Forum List

Back