FYI: My wife had the second Pfizer shot 3 days ago. All good.

I will not be taking the shot.....no fucking way.

No one cares.
You obviously do or you wouldn't have replied, dipshit...........
Nope. Got any other opinions no one in the world gives a shit about? Something you're not going to eat for lunch tomorrow? Maybe inform your vast fan base that you are not going to visit Duluth...no fucking way?
Refresh my memory, but aren't you the same butthurt pussy that went " mental" when I confronted you for giving my posts a funny" to the extreme without ever replying to the things I was posting about? I am pretty sure that it was you I sent a private message to and you went batshit over.....I am pretty sure it was you, oh "Samurai warrior"....no????

(snicker)

I will not be taking the shot.....no fucking way.

No one cares.
You obviously do or you wouldn't have replied, dipshit...........
Nope. Got any other opinions no one in the world gives a shit about? Something you're not going to eat for lunch tomorrow? Maybe inform your vast fan base that you are not going to visit Duluth...no fucking way?
Refresh my memory, but aren't you the same butthurt pussy that went " mental" when I confronted you for giving my posts a funny" to the extreme without ever replying to the things I was posting about? I am pretty sure that it was you I sent a private message to and you went batshit over.....I am pretty sure it was you, oh "Samurai warrior"....no????

(snicker)

You must have sent your love letter to someone else, champ.

i grew up with the threat of polio...i will take the vaccine...we are trying to find the vaccine..seems right now our county only has enough to do front line workers and nursing homes

Forum List

Back