Fury, starring Brad Pitt

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016

In case you yourself did not get to see Fury, the movie, starring Brat Pitt, here is a free Internet version that you can watch.

This movie reminds me of my dad. He was a WW2 vet and tank officer then. So he had Brat Pitt's job in his tank with his tank platoon in real life.

The movie traces a WW2 combined arms infantry and tank battalion across Nazi Germany after the crossings of the Rhine into the German heartland.

The American and Nazi SS infantry play maneuver games with each other while the American tanks guard the flanks.

I remember as a kid hearing my dead yelling in his sleep at night, so I would get out of bed and go running into his bedroom where he would be writhing in his sleep, while my mom lying next to him would be turned the other way and be just trying to ignore it.

I would wake him and ask what was wrong? It would startle him out of his nightmares and he would stare at me with steely eyes. Then he would wake, tell me to go back to bed, and he would roll over and go back to sleep.

They were a noble generation -- the men and women of WW2.

What about the movie?
It tells the story of what my father and millions of other American G/I's went through during WW2.

It dramatizes why he woke up screaming in the night.

Great movie.

Watch it and see.

What about the movie?
It tells the story of what my father and millions of other American G/I's went through during WW2.

It dramatizes why he woke up screaming in the night.

Great movie.

Watch it and see.
I planned to, just never got around to it.

I think it's playing on HBO or Showtime, so I could watch it on demand.

Gotta find time for it though.

Average war movie with average actor Brad Pittiful.

The only reason I didn't turn it off after about 10 min. Was the story featured my old army unit the 2nd Armored Division "Hell on Wheels".

The big triangle patch on their shoulder with the 2 at the top in the movie.

Although, at the end of WWII, Gen. Patton issued a directive for the 2nd AD patch to be worn on the left side of the chest over the heart. Which is where I wore it on my uniform. ...... :cool:

55846_20160114_091800751.jpg

Last edited:

In case you yourself did not get to see Fury, the movie, starring Brat Pitt, here is a free Internet version that you can watch.

This movie reminds me of my dad. He was a WW2 vet and tank officer then. So he had Brat Pitt's job in his tank with his tank platoon in real life.

The movie traces a WW2 combined arms infantry and tank battalion across Nazi Germany after the crossings of the Rhine into the German heartland.

The American and Nazi SS infantry play maneuver games with each other while the American tanks guard the flanks.

I remember as a kid hearing my dead yelling in his sleep at night, so I would get out of bed and go running into his bedroom where he would be writhing in his sleep, while my mom lying next to him would be turned the other way and be just trying to ignore it.

I would wake him and ask what was wrong? It would startle him out of his nightmares and he would stare at me with steely eyes. Then he would wake, tell me to go back to bed, and he would roll over and go back to sleep.

The movie was pretty bad....it made all of the tankers look like half formed humans......

Did brad Pitt just die? Because there are at least 3 brad Pitt movies on right now. Inglorious bastards, seven, wwz

The movie flat out sucks.....Absurdly improbable plot, two-dimensional plastic characters, and preposterous climax scene that could never ever have happened.

There, I said it.

The movie flat out sucks,

There, I said it.

Yeah.....Fury was stupid.....but it does show one thing.....Hollywood has now decided to go after World War 2 veterans.....they used to be an honored group of people, but with the left, no one can be left alone.......

The depictions of the tank crew were despicable..........rapists and thugs..........the democrats in hollywood are vile...

I liked it for Brain candy. Lot of action and drama.
Plot problems... plenty.
Characters... why are they all complete assholes and jerks?

I have watched it twice, and will watch it again at some point for the entertainment.
I don't think it is supposed to be a realistic film, if you approach it that way - you will enjoy it more.

Forum List

Back