Funny...nobody cares about Immigration Any Longer

I guess the dopes that follow the GOP moved on to something else.
What are you talking about?
Standard liberal tactic.

Tell a lie, pretend it's true about conservatives, and then bash them for it and call them names.

Happens several times a week, especially when liberal fanatics are losing badly and can't admit the truth.

(yawn)

Standard liberal tactic. Tell a lie, pretend it's true about conservatives, and then bash them for it and call them names.
Happens several times a week, especially when liberal fanatics are losing badly and can't admit the truth.
They never did. It's like complaining about peeing in a swimming pool. Yes, it's objectionable, but it's also unnoticeable. :)

See?

My favorite take on the subject is the poster who wants to cover The Wall with flypaper.

Mm-hm. One pickup drives by on a dirt road during the dry season and your flypaper's about as useless as the suggestion.

Somebody needs to get out of the basement.

HAHAHA. You wish. When trump is prez 40 million illegals are gonna have to adios outta here. Make it tough for you america-hating dems to ever win another election.

What are you talking about?
Standard liberal tactic.

Tell a lie, pretend it's true about conservatives, and then bash them for it and call them names.

(yawn)

You mean like the thread "Democrats hate Carson because he's Black"?

That sort of lie? That sort of standard tactic?

Trump's outbursts about immigration which led to getting him 80% or more disapproval from Hispanics may be what has caused the slightly saner Republicans to tone it down.

Don't worry, OKT.

It's just the usual liberals, trying to move from "We'll work hard to not talk about a major issue where we're losing" to "Now we'll pretend that, if we're not talking about it, nobody's talking about it".

These people live entirely in a world of make-believe. If they couldn't lie about what's going on, they'd have nothing to say at all.

Good one LEFTARD!!!

i got a few of my one!! Whatever happened to:

1. CINDY SHEEHAN. she used to rail about drone strikes; OBAMA HAS TRIPLED THEM. is she still locked up in the white house basement,??? idiots and hypocrites

2. did you find those Boko Haram girls yet???
idiots and hypocrites

3. EVERY DAY 17 Black American are murdered, not by cops or White people though.
did the "Black lives Matter" movement move on to something else? dont THOSE BLACK LIVES "MATTER"??

IDIOTS AND HYPOCRITES

SERIOUSLY ARE LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES DESPERATE OR WHAT???

did you think before creating this thread???

Say leftard; How is that OCCUPY WALL STREET movement going??? all i see are left-wing nutjobs actually BRAGGING ABOUT THE RECORD PROFITS of the very same corporations they were railing against.

did you "make them pay!!" yet???

idiots and hypocrites

how is:

the Chick-fila boycot going?

the Whole Foods boycott?
the Hobby Lobby boycott?
the FOX NEWS BOYCOTT/ATTEMPT TO PREVENT SPONSORS FROM ADVERTISING ON FOX??????

THE BUSH IMPEACHMENT?

BUSH/CHENEY WAR CRIMES TRIAL????

idiots and hypocrites

ALL thinking people are concerned with immigration.

Worthless clumps of lib shit often deliberately confuse and conflate legal immigration with illegal immigration.

But even when it comes to legal immigration, we all SHOULD be concerned. This is OUR land. OUR borders. It is OUR somewhat limited resources. As a sovereign nation we have a responsibility to protect our citizenry.

We HAVE and SHOULD HAVE a right to say who may enter and who may not; and to determine which aliens may stay (and under what time limits or terms and conditions) and who must leave.

To say otherwise is to simply shrug our shoulders, open wide our gates and have no control over population, resources or almost anything else a sovereign nation must have. Liberal wet dreams are absurd on their face.

Forum List

Back