Fun facts about homophobia

This from the guy with the homoerotic shirtless Popeye avatar. lol

from the guy whose selfie is creep personified.

Believe me, you don't want me smiling. Brits from the 1800s have better teeth than I do. Gnarly bicycle accident back in highschool made it so.

You should try getting a flex pay account with your insurance it took me two separate surgeries and two years but I was able to get my smile fixed. Wasn't cheap but with a flex spend account you can get a big chink of it right off the bat and pay it back over the year.

this make's me sick a station paid with taxpayers monies is putting out crap like this

people should ask they be defunded of taxpayers money

from the guy whose selfie is creep personified.

Believe me, you don't want me smiling. Brits from the 1800s have better teeth than I do. Gnarly bicycle accident back in highschool made it so.

You should try getting a flex pay account with your insurance it took me two separate surgeries and two years but I was able to get my smile fixed. Wasn't cheap but with a flex spend account you can get a big chink of it right off the bat and pay it back over the year.

Money isn't the obstacle so much as me doing my 5yo little girl screaming in terror at the dentist impression. :) Need to find one who either specializes in phobic patients, or uses a general anesthetics and lasers or something :)

this make's me sick a station paid with taxpayers monies is putting out crap like this

people should ask they be defunded of taxpayers money

Great idea. While we're at it I'd like to stop paying taxes that fund nuclear weapons stockpiling.

Money isn't the obstacle so much as me doing my 5yo little girl screaming in terror at the dentist impression. :) Need to find one who either specializes in phobic patients, or uses a general anesthetics and lasers or something :)
in other words you a pussy about dentists.

Correct. Big big scream queen. :) Should do stand up so I can demonstrate the sounds. :)

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" :)

Except there never WAS or IS any FEAR.

nobody FEARS homosexuals.

Disgust, repulsion and not acceptance are not fear.

So called "researchers" with agenda WANT it to be fear, because, for some weird reason they consider fear to be a higher quality of emotion.
Tells a lot about the motivations of the ones who mislabel the reality than about those they are labelling :D

I agree with this.
And especially the ludicrous "findings" that most homophobes are closet gays. That doesn't pass the smell test.
And we paid for this shit with our tax money - THAT is the worst part.

easy to find one that uses gas, you wont feel a thing

I used to be a Dental Assistant in the 70's and early 80's.
Several of our patients who were afraid of the Dentist used Hypnotism and it worked great for them. Maybe you should give it a try. :)

easy to find one that uses gas, you wont feel a thing

Ya, there are some around here. But I'm ok to wait until they perfect transporters and can just beam the jaw out, and beam in a new one. :) My hope is I'll die before I have to get dentures or handle it some other way. :)

No dentist in MO snaggle tooth?

Oh sure, but in the weeks after eating about 20 feet of sidewalk, literally, the plethora of procedures caused a well-founded fear of dentists. :) I have no teeth at all on eithe rside of my jaw, and the ones in front are bent n broken. But I've adapted to it so until they fall out I make due. When I eat, I look like a bunny using the front ones. :)

not sure if this is written with or without a tongue in the cheek but eating with abnormal chewing ( and you are not chewing normally) can cause the whole bunch of problems with your GI tract.

Not to even mention that you miss the pleasures of food.

And the pleasures of smiling.

you don't want a dentist to use GENERAL ANESTHETIC on you or anybody else.

Unless you want to fill up your detailed living will first...

the smart ones - do not. the greedy ones sometimes venture in the unknown territory.

Oh sure, but in the weeks after eating about 20 feet of sidewalk, literally, the plethora of procedures caused a well-founded fear of dentists. :) I have no teeth at all on eithe rside of my jaw, and the ones in front are bent n broken. But I've adapted to it so until they fall out I make due. When I eat, I look like a bunny using the front ones. :)

not sure if this is written with or without a tongue in the cheek but eating with abnormal chewing ( and you are not chewing normally) can cause the whole bunch of problems with your GI tract.

Almost literally true. After 25 years or so though I can gum my food with the best of em. And how many overweight people enjoy food a bit too much? Food shouldn't be a recreational activity.

And smiling's overrated. When animals show their teeth it's a threat gesture. :)

Almost literally true. After 25 years or so though I can gum my food with the best of em. And how many overweight people enjoy food a bit too much? Food shouldn't be a recreational activity.

And smiling's overrated. When animals show their teeth it's a threat gesture. :)

you might not know it, but in 25 years they invented a lot of methods to make dentistry not painful.

The only thing which remained unpleasant - the need to have your mouth open wide and it is tiring.

But if the job of restoration requires a long work - it is usually done in the hospital under general anesthesia provided by an anesthesiologist, so you won't remember anything.

When you had that mishap - only your teeth were damaged - no brain damage that they know of - Just curious where you... you know ...a tad strange before the accident also ?

you might not know it, but in 25 years they invented a lot of methods to make dentistry not painful.

The only thing which remained unpleasant - the need to have your mouth open wide and it is tiring.

But if the job of restoration requires a long work - it is usually done in the hospital under general anesthesia provided by an anesthesiologist, so you won't remember anything.

During the procedures was falling asleep. Kept myself awake the nights before to be extra mellow on the nitrous. They used some kind rubber block to keep my mouth open.

It's not so much the pain, as the fear of pain. Those pokey little hooks they use to scrape the tartar off like hit an exposed nerve and I'm bouncing off the ceiling. Vividly remembering those sorts of things, that's the fear more than anything else.

Forum List

Back