Fun facts about homophobia

No doubt there are a lot of homosexual homophobes who despise themselves and their attraction to men and young boys. Several serial killers, among them Jeffry Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Dean Corell and Larry Eyler, were just that.

If I posted a tenth as many articles about LGBT issues as some, I'd grant your premise. But as it is, the only ones 'shoving it in your face' are the homophobes themselves.
Phobia means fear. I dont fear homosexuals. So now that we debunked yet another attempt of you homosexuals trying to force our approval you can move on.

And fear is part of hate, the hate you and most others on the right exhibit toward gay Americans.

You do know because I dont approve of their sin that doesn't mean I hate them right??? I know it is hard for you to understand that seeing as your liberal and are filled with hate.

No doubt there are a lot of homosexual homophobes who despise themselves and their attraction to men and young boys. Several serial killers, among them Jeffry Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Dean Corell and Larry Eyler, were just that.

They were sociopaths....a whole different animal.

Of course it is HIGHLY likely taxpayer money paid for this study. To accomplish what?
I don't need a study to tell me why homophobia exist.
1) Religion
2) Hatred based on ignorance.
3) Hatred based on what they have seen from the fringe. (Flamers, gay parades etc.)
4) Homosexuality shoved in their face.

Purely a guess of course, I would say mayyybe 2% of homophobes are because of "secret" attraction to male genitalia that disgusts them...so they lash out. Hogwash. The study is bogus.

3) Hatred based on what they have seen from the fringe. (Flamers, gay parades etc.)
4) Homosexuality shoved in their face.

You got those two right.

Here's a fun fact, Homophobia is a made up bullshit word intended to put the onus on people who find fags repulsive as though the straight people are the problem. Finding queers repellent is actually a completely natural state of mind. It's biology.

I also note that fags are always trying to look inside phony closets anytime they are not embraced by straight men. This is not so much a delusion on their part as it is a tactic of war.

All words are made up aren't they? :)

"Psychologist George Weinberg invented the word "homophobia" in his book "Society and the Healthy Individual," published in 1972 or 1975 (sources differ). 5 He defined it as "the dread of being in close quarters with homosexuals." He offered a fuller definition:

"a phobia about homosexuals….It was a fear of homosexuals which seemed to be associated with a fear of contagion, a fear of reducing the things one fought for—home and family. It was a religious fear and it had led to great brutality as fear always does." 6,7

The term evolved to mean a general "fear of homosexuals or of homosexual behavior.""
Meanings of the word Homophobia

I doubt most homosexuals give a damn about your approval. But they do care about having access to the same +/- 1,400 benefits that come with being able to marry. I'm pretty sure they care about not being fired simply because of who they love. And I'm equally certain that they care that some people are making noise about Uganda being right with their laws that put gays in prison.
If they were not begging approval we wouildnt be having the lie of homophobia or have them CONSISTENTLY needing to push their life choice in our face or teach our grade school kids about it.

If only they would go back in the closet so we could get back to the good ol' days when kicking their asses was not a crime, they could be fired if anyone found out, and their sexual orientation was an automatic loss of custody of any children. Yeah, I see what you want. Sorry, but the world isn't going back to that.

Move to Missouri. Still the 'good ol' days' here. Are no sexual orientation protections in law as yet. In theory at least I could evicted from my apartment solely for being bisexual, denied employment or fired from a job just for that.

And yes I got that you were being facetious. :)

Here's a fun fact, Homophobia is a made up bullshit word intended to put the onus on people who find fags repulsive as though the straight people are the problem. Finding queers repellent is actually a completely natural state of mind. It's biology.

I also note that fags are always trying to look inside phony closets anytime they are not embraced by straight men. This is not so much a delusion on their part as it is a tactic of war.

"Psychologist George Weinberg invented the word "homophobia" in his book "Society and the Healthy Individual," published in 1972 or 1975 (sources differ). 5 He defined it as "the dread of being in close quarters with homosexuals." He offered a fuller definition:

"a phobia about homosexuals….It was a fear of homosexuals which seemed to be associated with a fear of contagion, a fear of reducing the things one fought for—home and family. It was a religious fear and it had led to great brutality as fear always does." 6,7

The term evolved to mean a general "fear of homosexuals or of homosexual behavior.""

Except there never WAS or IS any FEAR.

nobody FEARS homosexuals.

Disgust, repulsion and not acceptance are not fear.

So called "researchers" with agenda WANT it to be fear, because, for some weird reason they consider fear to be a higher quality of emotion.
Tells a lot about the motivations of the ones who mislabel the reality than about those they are labelling :D

They weren't just homophobes - they were LGBT -
BIG DIFFERENCE

The word "evolved" to act as a mute button for anyone who's not interested in seeing deviants hand in hand.

It's garbage because it takes a perfectly natural reaction and sells it as a disorder. Being repellent of homos is natural and normal. Man on man sex is unnatural and abnormal, and if you need that further explained, you are far too stupid or far too untruthful to engage in any further discussion.

The word "evolved" to act as a mute button for anyone who's not interested in seeing deviants hand in hand.

It's garbage because it takes a perfectly natural reaction and sells it as a disorder. Being repellent of homos is natural and normal. Man on man sex is unnatural and abnormal, and if you need that further explained, you are far too stupid or far too untruthful to engage in any further discussion.

Exactly, just like all the other made up names they come up with

don't believe in Globull warming aka climate change=DENIER
Believe in smaller government=Extremist anti-government
not a fan of abortion=anti woman's choice blah blah blah
and on and on

from the guy whose selfie is creep personified.

Believe me, you don't want me smiling. Brits from the 1800s have better teeth than I do. Gnarly bicycle accident back in highschool made it so.

No dentist in MO snaggle tooth?

Oh sure, but in the weeks after eating about 20 feet of sidewalk, literally, the plethora of procedures caused a well-founded fear of dentists. :) I have no teeth at all on eithe rside of my jaw, and the ones in front are bent n broken. But I've adapted to it so until they fall out I make due. When I eat, I look like a bunny using the front ones. :)

Forum List

Back