Fully vaxxed face shortened life expectancy

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

I suspect they get the minus 25 from an average of the number of young people and athletes who have dropped dead from SUDDENLY. Doesn't let you FULLY VAXXED off the hook now does it.

Does calling it fake news make you feel better bubbie? okay.

From article.

Researchers analyzed government data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Cleveland Clinic Data, and insurance company risk assessment data.

The analysis uncovered a disturbing trend showing life spans plummetting in those who had multiple doses of the shots.

The latest Cleveland Clinic Data and the latest US data were analyzed by Josh Stirling, founder of Insurance Collaboration to Save Livess and former #1 ranked Insurance Analyst.

Stirling’s study shows an incredibly disturbing trend.

Doesn't let you FULLY VAXXED off the hook now does it.
It's permanent DNA changes , personality differences , but mostly long term autoimmune diseases that please me the most .
Anything to reduce Gullibles , Compliants , Fatties and just Impure Ones in general .
If only these Killer Jabs attacked the throat and stopped them speaking except for occasional mumbles of Help , Forgive Us and Shit .

Might set up a Hospice for Pure Ones to meet , sit and tell jokes to them .

Last edited:
It's permanent DNA changes , personality differences , but mostly long term autoimmune diseases that please me the most .
Anything to reduce Gullibles , Compliants , Fatties and just Impure Ones in general .
If only these Killer Jabs attacked the throat and stopped them speaking except for occasional mumbles of Help , Forgive Us and Shit .

Might set up a Hospice for Pure Ones to meet , sit and tell jokes to them .
I remember how The alleged vaxxed wanted us forcibly vaxxed, rehabbed, children taken from us, fired, doxed, shamed, and DEAD. and now they want us to be nice.

I remember how The alleged vaxxed wanted us forcibly vaxxed, rehabbed, children taken from us, fired, doxed, shamed, and DEAD. and now they want us to be nice.
That's my problem . I am too caring and kind .

Otherwise I could be really mean spirited to the miserable bastards .

The Impure Ones are avoiding this thread, the cowardly deniers .

I wonder how many of these brainless wonders still wear a mask to keep those beastly Covid flies at bay ?

If this plays out in reality... What is the world going to look like in 10 years..?

Yea, fuck that.

They wanted to force these poisons on us, and they wanted to impose all sorts of draconian punishments on us if we resisted.

Fuck them, every one.

Forum List

Back