Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases and Hospitalizations in Several Regions

No you don't understand---the unvaccinated 1) never had 100% of the population that would ever catch the virus--some people are naturally immuned.
2) The vaccines only last 6 months
3) those of us who had the virus are immune----and our immunity will last years.
Still..vast majority of the infections over the last month are among the un-vaccinated.

Can you provide a little more detail..when you ask for a hospital that is full of unvaccinated people do you man the ENTIRE hospital??..all floors and departments?? If that's what you mean you know damn well there is no such hospital.
i was responding to post 77

"Even though the CDC stopped attempting to track these cases, some states are still trying to. Bloomberg News recently gathered data from several states and has identified at least 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July...According to new data published, about three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, with four of them ending up in the hospital...Even among states that track cases closely, officials caution that the data is incomplete because vaccinated people who are infected and asymptomatic are likely largely missing from statistics."

Interesting point here.

"According to a recent report from the New York Times, a person working in partnership with the CDC on investigations of the delta variant, spoke about the breakthrough cases on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak.

The anonymous source said the data came from a July 4 outbreak in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Genetic analysis of the outbreak showed that people who were vaccinated were transmitting the virus to other vaccinated people. The source said the data was “deeply disconcerting” and a “canary in the coal mine” for scientists who had seen the data"

There is absolutely no surprise that CDC would stop tracking something they know that is going on. After I learned that CDC knowingly delayed the testing process by about a month early last year, I understood their motives better. So, in the rush job to produce kits CDC produced defective test kits that could not distinguish one coronavirus from another, so anyone who had ever had any type of coronavirus tested positive is how I understand it. After this latest decision to stop tracking breakthrough cases, I have about as much respect for the heads of CDC and their selfishly motivated decisions as I do for a slug. Sorry to all slugs, you do get a bad rap.

Yes, as long as we don't reach herd immunity, this thing will circulate amongst us.

The longer this thing circulates, the more it will mutate. And it may mutate into a much deadlier strain that kills, say, young, healthy people too. The Delta variant is now killing middle aged people at something like 10x the rate of the first strain.

Among the vaccinated, we may also need booster shots as it is unsure how long the vaccine works.

If 100% of the population got the vaccine this month, this thing would be done and dusted.
Time will tell, but I think the worst decision ever was to intentionally flatten the curve. Yes, reportedly umpteen hospitals were without enough ventilators so they flattened the curve to give them time to produce something they should’ve already had in stock. Certainly with multiple past events that should have immediately caused them to get prepared. I’d like to find a few studies that compares what would’ve happened if we didn’t flatten the curve from non-political sources.

Time will tell, but I think the worst decision ever was to intentionally flatten the curve. Yes, reportedly umpteen hospitals were without enough ventilators so they flattened the curve to give them time to produce something they should’ve already had in stock. Certainly with multiple past events that should have immediately caused them to get prepared. I’d like to find a few studies that compares what would’ve happened if we didn’t flatten the curve from non-political sources.
The logic at the beginning:

Johns Hopkins take on its effectiveness:

I'm frolicking the beaches of Mexico laughing at you pathetic fucks dying from the vaccine.

Ok, I'm an asshole. But a healthy, happy asshole.

Well .....

If Jim post it on Twitter then it has to be true .... Right?

Meanwhile back in the real world hospitals are full of sick fully vaxxed people.
Now that just is not true, hospitals full of Delta cases that were vaccinated, and Wuhan unvaccinated? Really? Hospitals are full of cancer patients, Alzheimer patients, heart patients……..as well, but full? I will agree those testing positive with minor symptoms, vaccinated and not, or exhibiting no symptoms are on the increase but hospitalizations? Your narrative is rather thin.

Now that just is not true, hospitals full of Delta cases that were vaccinated, and Wuhan unvaccinated? Really? Hospitals are full of cancer patients, Alzheimer patients, heart patients……..as well, but full? I will agree those testing positive with minor symptoms, vaccinated and not, or exhibiting no symptoms are on the increase but hospitalizations? Your narrative is rather thin.
In addition to the Delta variant, we now have Delta Plus showing up in SK, UK, and various other countries. The Lambda variant has been in existence for a short while now as well… more on the way.

The statistical analyses produced daily by CDC are questionable at best. The biggest red flag for me is this one: promoting public use of their “unused leftovers” at this point of the pandemic is ludicrous. CDC’s daily statistics claim that X number of cases occur daily, and I am not denying that that’s happening… but still wonder about faulty test kits in the mix. Another puzzler is the claim that asymptomatic people who feel fine but, for whatever reason, are motivated to get a COVID-19 test and wind up
having a positive result. Experts in virology have stated that these tests cannot distinguish between one coronavirus and another, and that the likelihood there is spread from asymptomatic people is as low as between one and 1.0% - 1. 1/2%.
Prematurely made (in more ways than one) “covid vaccines” were not concocted to cover unknown variants. So, if that’s accurate, why the continuation of a push? The devil is in the details.

US govt purchased too much of a premature measure for tier 3: vaccine promotion, skipping altogether tier 2: effective home strategies preventing hospitalizations. So US govt officials who met behind closed doors with big Pharma reps from the 3 drug company heads that had never produced a vaccine in their companies history, jumped from tier 1 (containment) to tier 3 (vaccine route) skipping the equally as important tier 2 of effective home health care measures .

The statistical analyses produced daily by CDC are questionable at best. The biggest red flag for me is this one: promoting public use of their “unused leftovers” at this point of the pandemic is ludicrous. CDC’s daily statistics, claiming that X number of cases are occurring daily, and I am not denying that that’s happening… but still wonder about faulty test kits and asymptomatic people feeling fine but, for whatever reason, motivated to go get a COVID-19 test and gets a positive result.
Experts state that some covid tests cannot distinguish between one type of coronavirus from another. Another, flag, CDC’s current claim that a person with no symptoms at all can spread it whereas other experts state that no way are people asymptomatic and spreading the disease without expressed symptoms.

I’m awaiting scientific proof that the current jab options reduce severity of illness for these various variants. Valid statistical analyses need to come from outside sources and certainly not NIH nor CDC with their fixed mission to vaccinate all possible, whether they’re at risk or not and that’s the bottom line. We taxpayers paid for too many doses and our government needs to unload them on somebody.

It should be an individual‘s choice to accept CDC’s Chameleon type of info as factual or not, a choice to accept what we’re told by those in control of the message or to look much deeper, and a choice to continue seek the truth no matter what economic loss our government has chosen and is eager to look better now after the fact. There is an obvious lack of logic behind their words.

Last edited:
"Even though the CDC stopped attempting to track these cases, some states are still trying to. Bloomberg News recently gathered data from several states and has identified at least 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July...According to new data published, about three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, with four of them ending up in the hospital...Even among states that track cases closely, officials caution that the data is incomplete because vaccinated people who are infected and asymptomatic are likely largely missing from statistics."

Interesting point here.

"According to a recent report from the New York Times, a person working in partnership with the CDC on investigations of the delta variant, spoke about the breakthrough cases on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak.

The anonymous source said the data came from a July 4 outbreak in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Genetic analysis of the outbreak showed that people who were vaccinated were transmitting the virus to other vaccinated people. The source said the data was “deeply disconcerting” and a “canary in the coal mine” for scientists who had seen the data"

Most of the vaccinated don't get very ill. The vaccinations were for Covid 19, not the Delta variant.

Hospitals around here are full, patients are being diverted to other cities.

Doctors are saying over half are vaccinated.

Most of the vaccinated don't get very ill. The vaccinations were for Covid 19, not the Delta variant.
The CDC's website states there is a "small amount of evidence" that that is true.

Doctors around here believe the vaccinated are getting worse symptoms.

Interesting point here.

Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about anything serious.

About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus with four of them ending up in the hospital, according to new data published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I have heard otherwise
Yes ....

I saw Joe Biden's speech.

I believe everything he said about the virus and the spread of the virus was a LIE.

Shortly there after I heard the interviews of the doctors saying that over 50% of those hospitalized were vaccinated.

You can believe your sources and i will believe mine and I am sure there is nothing that would change either one of our minds.

There is no test for the Delta Variant. If you cannot test for it, you cannot identify it. How do you know it exists?

Further, the vaccinated can still infect others. You may be killing the elderly and the immunocompromised who cannot get this vaccine.

Wasn't that the big reason for EVERYONE getting this in the first place? THINK ABOUT GRANNY.

Forum List

Back