Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases and Hospitalizations in Several Regions

Except...no--they aren't. In fact some 90%+ of new cases admitted to hospital are non-vaxxed---
So, back in the real world,--do find me a hospital 'full of fully vaxxed people' with Covid.
First off ....

You Leftist have no clue what the "real world" is .....

And, secondly you are pulling those numbers out of your ass.

Except...no--they aren't. In fact some 90%+ of new cases admitted to hospital are non-vaxxed---
So, back in the real world,--do find me a hospital 'full of fully vaxxed people' with Covid.
so, back in the REAL world, find me a hospital 'full of fully un-vaxxed people' with the chinese flu

"In several regions"...which oh by the way are regions that are heavily vaccinated so of course any cases are going to be of that group

And are far lower than unvaccinated regions

that is only A floor...not the whole hospital........and --Of the 205 currently at Jackson’s COVID floor, 185 of them are unvaccinated
So you want a hospital that moved out ALL patients who were in for other reasons and had them ALL replaced with unvaccinated Delta patients?...Sorry I thought you were being serious..should have known better I guess.

Yes, as long as we don't reach herd immunity, this thing will circulate amongst us.

The longer this thing circulates, the more it will mutate. And it may mutate into a much deadlier strain that kills, say, young, healthy people too. The Delta variant is now killing middle aged people at something like 10x the rate of the first strain.

Among the vaccinated, we may also need booster shots as it is unsure how long the vaccine works.

If 100% of the population got the vaccine this month, this thing would be done and dusted.
You're full of crap, a few years ago. Everyone needed a flu shot every year. Now covid did away with that. You do know we could get rid of the flu once and for all? It would cost millions of lives, but if the shot quit, so would the flu. We had a virus with an over 99% survival rate and made it stronger, and the government is taking advantage of it.

You're full of crap, a few years ago. Everyone needed a flu shot every year. Now covid did away with that. You do know we could get rid of the flu once and for all? It would cost millions of lives, but if the shot quit, so would the flu. We had a virus with an over 99% survival rate and made it stronger, and the government is taking advantage of it.
???...you want to stop with vaccinations and let any disease or virus run it's course??..damn

NBC of all people are reporting over 125,000 cases of vaccinated people getting the Wuhan Virus and they admit there are more than that. .....

It is quite possible that the vaccine is not effective against the variants.

First off ....

You Leftist have no clue what the "real world" is .....

And, secondly you are pulling those numbers out of your ass.

1st off..not a Leftist, except in your fevered imagination. Left of where you sit, for sure.
Absent your lil snark--you somehow forgot to find me that mythical hospital full of vaxxed patients.
In the real world...I find it amusing that when I talk with the fringers here..they tell me that number of cases are irrelevant..that deaths and hospitalizations are the only stats that matter..but when you want to bash the Vaccine...all of a sudden you want to count cases..and ignore the severity or the morbidity

Not sure just what you thought quoting that post does for you--it sure does not prove your point! From the link:

The 125,682 "breakthrough" cases in 38 states found by NBC News represent less than .08 percent of the 164.2 million-plus people who have been fully vaccinated since January, or about one in every 1,300. The number of cases and deaths among the vaccinated is very small compared to the number among the unvaccinated. A former Biden adviser on Covid estimated that 98 to 99 percent of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

Unvaccinated individuals now account for the vast majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S., according to available data

Not that you'll actually read these..but they support the 90%+ number.

Last edited:
NBC of all people are reporting over 125,000 cases of vaccinated people getting the Wuhan Virus and they admit there are more than that. .....

It is quite possible that the vaccine is not effective against the variants.
125,000 out of 164.2 million? With severity of the disease drastically reduced in the Vaxxed? you do know..well, maybe not....that all you are really doing is making the case for masking...since most of the vaxxed who get the disease are asymptomatic and can spread the Delta variant. If everyone was vaxxed..this would not be a worry.
Also---It is quite possible that you are an idiot.

The CDC reports

163000000 vaccinated people
6587 breakthrough infections .004% of vaccinated people
1263 deaths from breakthrough infections .0008%

So you want a hospital that moved out ALL patients who were in for other reasons and had them ALL replaced with unvaccinated Delta patients?...Sorry I thought you were being serious..should have known better I guess.
deflections, and denying don't count in this....just provide the TRUTH to the question....you can't

deflections, and denying don't count in this....just provide the TRUTH to the question....you can't
Can you provide a little more detail..when you ask for a hospital that is full of unvaccinated people do you man the ENTIRE hospital??..all floors and departments?? If that's what you mean you know damn well there is no such hospital.

At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.​
The 125,682 "breakthrough" cases in 38 states found by NBC News represent less than .08 percent of the 164.2 million-plus people who have been fully vaccinated since January, or about one in every 1,300. The number of cases and deaths among the vaccinated is very small compared to the number among the unvaccinated. A former Biden adviser on Covid estimated that 98 to 99 percent of deaths are among the unvaccinated.​

As usual, people don't understand math. Or science.

The mRNA vaccines are ~95% effective. That means ~5% of the population who are vaccinated can still get the virus. That's compared to 100% of the unvaccinated who can get the virus.

I know math is hard, but

5% < 100%
No you don't understand---the unvaccinated 1) never had 100% of the population that would ever catch the virus--some people are naturally immuned.
2) The vaccines only last 6 months
3) those of us who had the virus are immune----and our immunity will last years.

Forum List

Back